Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

That response holds nothing back in the most civil way. What an absolute shit show you Republicans have turned this all into.

Wait, this is my fault now?

Wait, this is my fault now?
No the letter. You could read the disdain but also the civility. Just because I quote you doesn’t mean every word is directed toward you. In this instances I’m adding to what you said.

No the letter. You could read the disdain but also the civility.

I mean, the one part is fairly funny because the first and second paragraph keeps putting auditors in quotations then the third starts using ‘so called “auditors”’

You can tell they’re pissed the whole way through but there’s good information in there.

I mean, the one part is fairly funny because the first and second paragraph keeps putting auditors in quotations then the third starts using ‘so called “auditors”’

You can tell they’re pissed the whole way through but there’s good information in there.

It was written if you were politely speaking to a child.

It was written if you were politely speaking to a child.

I think they call the person a child at one point so yea. It’s amazing it got to this stage considering the group that is being used to do it.

I guarantee you not one of these fraud idiots read it. They are waiting on some political hack to spin it so their precious sanity stays intact.

Yep. The silence is deafening. My guess is they've already moved on to pinning their hopes on the Wisconsin audit.

Meanwhile there is another case of a Trumper committing voter fraud for Trump..... only this time the guy murdered his wife and then used her mail in ballot.

Stay scummy Trump tards.

Their anger is two fold, one the people are spreading lies as if truth. Two, they are trying to catch them in wrong doing while not knowing what they are talking about.

And there we have it. A point by point absolute destruction of dumbass CTs produced by this joke of an audit. Nothing was deleted, nothing was tampered with. Just more ineptitude from a company with zero experience doing this type of work.

Not surprised.gif

<{anton}>

Game over man. Game over

Last edited:

And there we have it. A point by point absolute destruction of dumbass CTs produced by this joke of an audit. Nothing was deleted, nothing was tampered with. Just more ineptitude from a company with zero experience doing this type of work.

Not surprised.gif

alright my fellow maga muppets. its time to forget about it and pretend like sleepy joe didnt just win arizona for a 3rd or 4th time now, and lets pretend that this wasnt just more crack hen tickets, and lets move on to looking for bamboo within the jungles of wisconsin.

surely theres gotta be something there. the Q told me, and i'm pretty sure that the evidence is all ripe for the takings on that crackhead pillow salesmans youtube channel

Last edited:

Not surprised.gif

I've never seen so many walk off KOs crammed into a single document

Not surprised.gif

tenor.gif

So is that database still deleted ?
Do you really think they just handed everything over to Cyber Ninjas without copying everything?
They cloned everything. Cyber Ninjas was a darling of Lady Kraken. Cyber Ninja was already convinced there was fraud prior to being hired. So before you turn everything over to him, you make copies in case Cyber Ninjas tries to pull some bullshit.
This will all end with Biden winning AZ again.

Also since everything is cloned, Cyber Ninjas has limited choices. He can’t alter anything because they have what he was given, and that will land his ass in jail. That is why it’s taking forever and The Ninja has only gone through about 500k votes. Now they had to load up all the ballots and move them again, because where they are counting is being used for graduations. They are creating more chances for the ballots to be messed with their clown show.
The reason The Ninja is taking so long is because he is stalling. Hopefully he got paid up front.

alright my fellow maga muppets. its time to forget about it and pretend like sleepy joe didnt just win arizona for a 3rd or 4th time now, and lets pretend that this wasnt just more crack hen tickets, and lets move on to looking for bamboo within the jungles of wisconsin.

surely theres gotta be something there. the Q told me, and i'm pretty sure that the evidence is all ripe for the takings on that crackhead pillow salesmans youtube channel

Crack hen tickets!

So is that database still deleted ?
This database?

The Republican who leads the Maricopa County, Ariz., elections department slammed Trump on Saturday, calling his comments on its 2020 election audit “unhinged.”

“Wow. This is unhinged. I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now. We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country. This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. If we don’t call this out…” Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer wrote on Twitter

https://ktar.com/story/4421869/maricopa-county-holding-meeting-monday-to-refute-audit-allegations/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-against-trump-conspiracy-theory/ar-BB1gQtQH
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...unty-republican-official-calls-trump-unhinged

The beauty of it all is that whatever bullshit the Audit comes up with will be taken to court, where it will fold.

It’s pretty insane that AZ legitimately hired such a looney ass stunt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back