Media Arman Tsarukyan roasts Michael Chandler: "You could've lost 4 exciting fights" while waiting for McGregor

Chandler will make more from the Conor fight, both on that night and with the long-term “red panty” notoriety, than Arman will make in his next five fights combined.
I highly doubt that.

He could’ve won each fight though and came close. He has bad fight IQ and chin
Stunned his opponent early in the 1st....gassed or made some Low IQ blunder in Round 1 or 2 and got finished.

Chandler will make more from the Conor fight, both on that night and with the long-term “red panty” notoriety, than Arman will make in his next five fights combined.
Chandler imho made the best choice for his life, financially, potential injury, and CTE based. He has no need to prove anything to others, " To Thine Own Self Be True ".

William Shakespeare's above quote hit hard then, and still does, try to live by it.
If unfamiliar, centuries ago that cat wrote timeless AF stories, his quotes are da-bom!

" Out Out Damn Spot " another quote " With my tongue in thy tail " !​

Last edited:

I'd never advise anyone to wait for a fight with a guy who got a $100 million payday in boxing. People should realize that MMA was never a big deal to Conor after that. Even though Chandler-Conor is now "official," I still wouldn't bank on it until they walk into the cage. I wouldn't be surprised if Conor pulls out. And it's possible either could get a legit injury, especially training hard with their age and mileage.

The only exciting thing I've seen Arman do recently was almost get darced by olivera

10-7. Nobody respects Chandler. He’s a B-level fighter that talks like he’s elite.

i understand the social media trash talk for selling a fight, but Arman isn't going to fight Chandler so it doesn't make a lot of sense and he just comes out as a dick.

well if you look at it another way, chandler will probably get paid 2-3x more money than he usually gets paid, and considering how he fights, he is saving all that damage and wear on his body by just waiting for red panty night.

another few things....if he fought let's say in the last few months, he could get injured and bye bye conor fight.
He fights Conor, its on paper an easier fight than let's say Tsarukian, or Dariush etc. Plus he is getting marketing and social media shine fighting Conor as well, good for brand image.

Chandler at home looking at the zeros next to his Mcgregor check.
<DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa>
Yeah I dont think hes worried about some guy who barely won his last fight.

Tsarukyan is one of those guys that gets hate on here because he’s beating all the Sherdog darlings such as Oliveira.

I see the wound is still fresh for the fanboys. No problem, give it time, it won’t take too long and he’ll turn them around. As a fighter he’s as legit as they come. Seems like a guy with good humor too. And definitely champ potential.

Last edited:
Chandler is a good fighter just has almost zero fight IQ. I bet he stands with Conor too

Sherdog : “Big Frank going to boxing for a big money fight is the best move possible”

Also Sherdog : “Chandler is dumb waiting for his big money fight”

Stop worrying about what these guys make, you ain’t ever seeing a dime of it …….. PLUS your gunna sit here and tell me Chandler shouldn’t try and rest that chin a bit????

Sherdog : “Big Frank going to boxing for a big money fight is the best move possible”

Also Sherdog : “Chandler is dumb waiting for his big money fight”

Stop worrying about what these guys make, you ain’t ever seeing a dime of it …….. PLUS your gunna sit here and tell me Chandler shouldn’t try and rest that chin a bit????
meh, i don't blame him...i think he has a lot talent that he's squandering but at the same time, i don't see him getting into the title picture and the cte tax ain't worth it to just be a middle man in the rankings.

Back