Media Arman Tsarukyan roasts Michael Chandler: "You could've lost 4 exciting fights" while waiting for McGregor

He really puts on bangers. It's unfortunate. And will he even get a small PPV cut for the Conor card? That's the only thing that would make it worth it.
Of course he will.

We can make assumptions, just saying that we don't actually know how much Chandler will make directly off the Conor fight. My opinion is that Chandler wants to fight Conor for the notoriety so that he can have a bigger platform to push his non-MMA opportunities.
Of course he'll get paid good. No one knows how much obviously but we all know that fighting Conor gets you the bag. Dustin confirmed it.

Of course he'll get paid good. No one knows how much obviously but we all know that fighting Conor gets you the bag. Dustin confirmed it.
Like I said, Cowboy Cerrone got paid $300k for the Conor fight. Assuming that all of Conor’s opponents will “get the bag” is just that, an assumption.

Like I said, Cowboy Cerrone got paid $300k for the Conor fight. Assuming that all of Conor’s opponents will “get the bag” is just that, an assumption.
Where did you get that information? Cowboy came out and confirmed it?

Dustin came out and confirmed he got paid very good vs Conor on the MMAhour.

Zigged when you should have zagged, Mikey Boi

Chandler will make more from the Conor fight, both on that night and with the long-term “red panty” notoriety, than Arman will make in his next five fights combined.
Idk about that bro cowboy said he only got his fighter pay for that fight again Conor

10-7. Nobody respects Chandler. He’s a B-level fighter that talks like he’s elite.
most people do respect him, and he is also very respectful to others. people that shit on chandler are usually scum—the types of people you pay money not to live around.

Tsarukyan is one of those guys that gets hate on here because he’s beating all the Sherdog darlings such as Oliveira.

I see the wound is still fresh for the fanboys. No problem, give it time, it won’t take too long and he’ll turn them around. As a fighter he’s as legit as they come. Seems like a guy with good humor too. And definitely champ potential.

Good post, I agree
For my money he's the best bet right now to beat Islam

Wouldn't favour him, but I think he definitely has a shot if his cardio holds up

Yes it was confirmed by Donald. However knowing he's a company man, I'm going to assume Cerrone did not even attempt to negotiate. Kind of like when Conor made fun of Eddie for agreeing to fight him on his old contract

You actually have no idea what Chandler will make. The "red panty" night is a myth. Cowboy Cerrone made $300K for the Conor fight.
Probably not a bad payday for being a punchbag.

Tsarukyan is one of those guys that gets hate on here because he’s beating all the Sherdog darlings such as Oliveira.

I see the wound is still fresh for the fanboys. No problem, give it time, it won’t take too long and he’ll turn them around. As a fighter he’s as legit as they come. Seems like a guy with good humor too. And definitely champ potential.
He's friends with Bobby Green now, too.

I still think the absolute dumbest opinion I’ve seen on here is when people were saying that Chandler would be champ but he would rather fight reckless and get finished than hold onto the belt. Coping at its finest right there.

i would still rather watch chandler lose than watch arman win.

Same here.

Especially after that dud of a fight at 300. He was supposed to prove himself as a #1 contender. Instead he was lying on his fucking stomach playing limp dick as a way of avoiding being choked the fuck out.

This guy aint it.

Same here.

Especially after that dud of a fight at 300. He was supposed to prove himself as a #1 contender. Instead he was lying on his fucking stomach playing limp dick as a way of avoiding being choked the fuck out.

This guy aint it.
So should he not defend the choke and just go to sleep? What a dumb fucking post.

Same here.

This guy aint it.
so much cope. Cute

Yes cowboy confirmed it on a podcast about a year ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back