Bellator 149 - shamrock vs gracie... again...

if ken couldnt even submit kimbo how is he going to submit royce?

Ken already said he plans to stand. And if Royce wants it on the mat, how exactly does he get it there? Pull guard MAYBE, but even that might be too much to ask. He's gonna be outweighed by 25+ lbs and for however shot Ken is (and he's shot) he's still gonna be much physically stronger than Royce.

Ken's standup sucks, but compared to Royce, Ken looks like Conor. Plus given that Royce hasn't fought in over 8 years, it would honestly not surprise me if he gets punched in the face once and realizes why he left the sport and turtles. Again, Ken is shot but he tried to win vs Kimbo so he still at least really WANTS to fight.

I'll say it again though all this $ coming on Royce that pushed this line to even makes me nervous. I really hope that all of us that are gonna be on Ken aren't walking into a fix.

Oh boy I have way too much on this freak fight... but I agree with the Ken logic. Hard to pass up at evens. Also on the over 1.5, as I think Royce's pride along with his BJJ slowdown ability and Shamrock's sub defense will be enough.

Last edited:
I'll say it again though all this $ coming on Royce that pushed this line to even makes me nervous. I really hope that all of us that are gonna be on Ken aren't walking into a fix.

This is concerning, but I think that Gracie pride and the high profile nature of the fight will prevent it. A lot of people probably want to fade Ken and underestimate how tough it is to force BJJ on someone in MMA.

Ken already said he plans to stand. And if Royce wants it on the mat, how exactly does he get it there? Pull guard MAYBE, but even that might be too much to ask. He's gonna be outweighed by 25+ lbs and for however shot Ken is (and he's shot) he's still gonna be much physically stronger than Royce.

Ken's standup sucks, but compared to Royce, Ken looks like Conor. Plus given that Royce hasn't fought in over 8 years, it would honestly not surprise me if he gets punched in the face once and realizes why he left the sport and turtles. Again, Ken is shot but he tried to win vs Kimbo so he still at least really WANTS to fight.

Lol royce went against sakuraba a couple time and didnt get put to sleep, i think royce wins this one

I have 3u on Ken aldready at -175, -135, -110. All the action on Royce just has me worried there's something fishy going on LOL.
Hoyce being totally bancrupt and Ken living in a fucking trailer thats a legit concern, there is money to be made here

Hoyce being totally bancrupt and Ken living in a fucking trailer thats a legit concern, there is money to be made here

Ken has a big pad on a golf course he was just using the trailer for training.

Lol royce went against sakuraba a couple time and didnt get put to sleep, i think royce wins this one

His last fight was over eight years ago. I don't think we should be taking much away from his previous fights LOL.

Eh, want a little better on Ken by decision but i'll probably still stab +300 if thats where 5d has it too

Im struggling to see him finishing Royce. Royce is one tough mofo 49 or not and Ken is not known for knocking people out. Its hard to imagine these two at 50 going three rounds but i am struggling to see Ken stopping Royce.

Im struggling to see him finishing Royce. Royce is one tough mofo 49 or not and Ken is not known for knocking people out. Its hard to imagine these two at 50 going three rounds but i am struggling to see Ken stopping Royce.

yep.

Me too man. Their age is literally the only thing i'm worried about, otherwise this is a fight that goes to decision all day

365 has Ken Royce both -110.

Betvictor Ken dec +300.

Where is this fight at Bet365? I can't see it at the boxing/ufc section. Actually, I don't remember ever seeing them offer Bellator lines.

Where is this fight at Bet365? I can't see it at the boxing/ufc section. Actually, I don't remember ever seeing them offer Bellator lines.

Yeah i never knew until the other week when someone on here said. Go to A-Z - other sports - combat sports.

Yeah i never knew until the other week when someone on here said. Go to A-Z - other sports - combat sports.
Thanks a lot! Had no idea.

Do you know if there are lines available for every bellator event? Or only to the "bigger" ones like this ken/royce one?

Thanks a lot! Had no idea.

Do you know if there are lines available for every bellator event? Or only to the "bigger" ones like this ken/royce one?

No idea this is the first time ive found Bellator on there.

Anybody putting money on dada5000? Hes at +300

Back