Bellator 151 Thread

There went my Taimanglo winnings + a little more

So much for my huge bet on Yamauchi. Congrats Bubba backers. Really thought Goiti would eat him up on the ground but he's always been too comfortable off his back, that being said I was still ery comfortable with my bet. Bubba looked good with his base and sub defense. I was way off. Good call Bubba bettors.

I still really like yama tho. Super active with subs. I think in a longer fight yama wins

Well my crappy line movement predicting paid off. I bet Bubba at opens thinking I'd be able to freeroll and line went opposite as everyone here hammered Goiti. So I just had to sit with my Bubba bet and let it ride.

29-28 bubba

man i thought goiti would've gotten that rnc in rd 1 man, arrgggh

oh well

30-27?!?!? That judge should be FIRED NOW!! I thought Goiti backers had this when I heard that.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THOSE SCORES.

THE SAME SHIT HAPPENED LAST BELATOR CARD WITH SOMEONE SCORING RD 3 FOR KONGO.

30-27 LOLOLOL wtf?

30-27? i dont even know how that is possible

30-27 jenkins

What the %{%#{^*]{

29-28
30-27 LOL!?
29-27 !? wtf a 10-8 for BUBBA?!?!?

this is like smith vs reneau

what the fuck?

Free rolling next fight since besides Gonzalez ML I also parlayed Joe T., Bubba and Gonzalez $2 to win $52 :D

EDIT nvm let it ride fuck it. Like Gonz here and dogs doing good

30-27?!?!? That judge should be FIRED NOW!! I thought Goiti backers had this when I heard that.

Same here. I think you can make a slight (although weak) argument for a 10-8 first since Bubba literally didn't do anything but defend. I think judges could misconstrue those armbars as closer than they were in rd 3 and give it to Yamauchi. Under no circumstance can I see a 30-27 or a 29-27 for Bubba.

Just to be clear, I thought it was a 29-28 Bubba for sure.

Same here. I think you can make a slight (although weak) argument for a 10-8 first since Bubba literally didn't do anything but defend. I think judges could misconstrue those armbars as closer than they were in rd 3 and give it to Yamauchi. Under no circumstance can I see a 30-27 or a 29-27 for Bubba.

Just to be clear, I thought it was a 29-28 Bubba for sure.

it makes no sense.

i thought 29-28 bubba, and thought wed hear 29-28 bubba

then i heard 30-27 and i thought "oh, that must be yamauchi!"

then i heard 29-17 and i said "IT IS YAMAUCHI! only round 1 could POSSIBLY be 10-8!!"

...and then i heard "bubba"

what the ever loving fuck are these judges smoking

Pitbull vs Teixera will be a fun boxing mma fight. Will stab Teixera by decision in a heartbeat if hes a big dog.

Back