Bellator 151 Thread

what the ever loving fuck are these judges smoking

It is so incomptent to score the first round for Bubba that I think the Judge should immediately be arrested while they look into the possibility of fraud/bribery. I'm not even joking.

maybe the shady judges was paid to make sure -3,5 hit :eek:

Manhoef is gonna fight kickboxin just 2-3 weeks before fighting Carvalho? Who tf is sanctioning that? If Manhoef eats any damage at all in that kickboxing match he shouldn't be allowed to fight 2-3 weeks later considering his age and wear and tear.

Manhoef is gonna fight kickboxin just 2-3 weeks before fighting Carvalho? Who tf is sanctioning that? If Manhoef eats any damage at all in that kickboxing match he shouldn't be allowed to fight 2-3 weeks later considering his age and wear and tear.
Yeah... they're just asking for another scrapped fight/main event

Guess we can fade him v carva if he gets beat up.

Yeah... they're just asking for another scrapped fight/main event
They're asking for someone to have serious head trauma in the future or die. Was the Dada situation not enough? Anyone with knowledge of Manhoef's career and current state knows the dude should not be doing crazy shit like that. Hopefully it works out well and hes not fighting someone dangerous, but damn.

joining you guys on gonzalez even though the price kinda sucks now

They're asking for someone to have serious head trauma in the future or die. Was the Dada situation not enough? Anyone with knowledge of Manhoef's career and current state knows the dude should not be doing crazy shit like that. Hopefully it works out well and hes not fighting someone dangerous, but damn.
Yeah, on a more serious note, that too

lol hwo the hell is ducking gonzales?

Gonz is such a tough mofo. Doesn't give an inch.

1-0 Gonz but could be split.

I think Gonz got that round. 2 more rounds of this please. I'll take the Gonz finish, but I really want/need the DEC

Smith rd 1?

No clue, hope Gonzales but Smith ending on top makes me think he'll get it.

10-9 gonz. bad last 45 seconds but he clearly won, hurt gil a few times, close chokes

Back