Bellator 154 - davis vs mo

Lol, I took a stab at Davis itd +450. If it goes like I think it will, I can see a possibility of a late sub for him.

I was looking at NOT Davis decision near evens... Covers any mo win and a Phil sub

100% yes. Full unit

I watched 2 fights of each today and I agree. This is my hedge. I was originally thinking Mo itd because I thought his only way to win would be to catch Phil but I've changed my mind. I still think Phil is more fluid and a much better all around fighter but he does have periods of inactivity. He also doesn't put himself in danger very often. Given the price between Mo itd and Mo dec is so close, dec is for sure the value imo.

Awad Dec +375

I actually think some value here.

He's been fighting very calculated lately.

I didn't wait for Mo to hit +200. As others pointed out there's value in these decision props too. So I also bet the respective moneylines as well to make sure I win money if these guys finish ITD.

Muhammed Lawal (+180) vs Phil Davis $50.00 for $90.00
Muhammed Lawal wins by 3 round decision (+370) $50.00 for $185.00
Saad Awad (-185) vs Evangelista Santos $92.50 for $50.00
Saad Awad wins by 3 round decision (+375) $50.00 for $187.50

What would you guys rather play if you had to pick for the Cyborg/Awad fight.

o1.5 -145

or

NOT Awad ITD -139

I kinda like them both

I hate them both lol but i'd play o1.5
lol that's funny. I'm leaning towards NOT Awad itd. I think at -139 that covers a lot of outcomes. Any Cyborg win + Awad DEC which I think is possible. Like EZ said, Awad has been fighting "very calculated" recently. 4 of his last 5 fights have went to a DEC. I might play both very small

lol that's funny. I'm leaning towards NOT Awad itd. I think at -139 that covers a lot of outcomes. Any Cyborg win + Awad DEC which I think is possible. Like EZ said, Awad has been fighting "very calculated" recently. 4 of his last 5 fights have went to a DEC. I might play both very small
Yeah forgot all about the Sinclair fight til u brought up all the decisions hes had lately. Cyborg is likely to press him a lot more than those guys and leave himself more defensively vulnerable, but Not Awad itd prob is the way to go. Cyborg should have a size advantage, wonder if he'll wrestle at all. Might have to look at a degen bet on Cyborg dec

Yeah forgot all about the Sinclair fight til u brought up all the decisions hes had lately. Cyborg is likely to press him a lot more than those guys and leave himself more defensively vulnerable, but Not Awad itd prob is the way to go. Cyborg should have a size advantage, wonder if he'll wrestle at all. Might have to look at a degen bet on Cyborg dec
Yeah, idk, It's a weird fight. Who would think Cyborg would be coming into this fight on a halfway decent 2 fight win streak. It's honestly just an opinion t this point because the Ward fight was so short and I haven't rewatched the Young fight, but I really think Cyborg is trying to fight smarter these days, both offensively and defensively. I'm playing both the plays I mentioned pretty small

I will also play Cyborg if he comes around +200

Yeah, idk, It's a weird fight. Who would think Cyborg would be coming into this fight on a halfway decent 2 fight win streak. It's honestly just an opinion t this point because the Ward fight was so short and I haven't rewatched the Young fight, but I really think Cyborg is trying to fight smarter these days, both offensively and defensively. I'm playing both the plays I mentioned pretty small
I put as much stock into the Ward fight as I do Diego Rivas flying knee KOing Noad Lahat lol and I think Artenas Young is shit. This will be a telling fight for Cyborg

I put as much stock into the Ward fight as I do Diego Rivas flying knee KOing Noad Lahat lol and I think Artenas Young is shit. This will be a telling fight for Cyborg
lol that's exactly why I said it was just an opinion. There wasn't too much to gain from his past two fights. I was just bored trying to make some plays on this fight lol. I played both to win .25u each, so it's not even a combined 1u risk

o1.5 -145

or

NOT Awad ITD -139

I kinda like them both

Not awad I guess... Covers awad Dec or another fast Santos win.. If I had to choose

Interesting that all three guys on the Bellator 154 Vivisection picked King Mo against Phil Davis, even before discussing the lopsided odds.

I got Cyborg 1U at 2.5 and King Mo 2U at 2.8.

Shouldn't Piccolotti's fight be pretty easy? He'll have quite the size edge.

Shouldn't Piccolotti's fight be pretty easy? He'll have quite the size edge.

Wood is a good striker I think... But if piccolotti can get tds I think he cruises

Wood taking it on short notice, too... Stepping in for Parsons

R.I.P. :(

o1.5 -145

or

NOT Awad ITD -139

I kinda like them both

I'm really liking the o1.5. I don't think Awad is at much risk of getting finished. Way more concerned about Cyborg. Awad has liked the distance fighting recently so I think Cyborg will be able to handle himself there.

Call me crazy but I'm playing the under in the Mo/Davis fight at +240. These are big boys and Davis has shown better finishing skills recently. Mo does have a knack for hitting people with punches they don't see coming, so even that could happen.

Wood is a good striker I think... But if piccolotti can get tds I think he cruises

Wood taking it on short notice, too... Stepping in for Parsons

R.I.P. :(
Man, Parsons vs Piccolotti would've been a hell of a fight too

Fights this Bellator 154 available on bet365!!!!

Back