Bellator 158 - Daley vs Lima - London

Fuck it, I'm going to parlay Page and Mitrione under for +118 at Ladbrokes. Still back and forth whether to have a stab on Daley.

props up on unibet.. a couple decent ones but shitty limits though :(

Page sub +700 looks petty good.. would not be that surprising if he jumps on a sub after he hurts him
Daley Dec +350

Page/Mitrione under @ +118 (Ladbrokes) 1u

Thinking of taking a stab at Daley

daley looks too long too me, definitely worth a flyer.

Reasoning? I know Lima is better all around, I'm thinking of betting Daley just because of his power, hometown advantage Lima's layoff.

Lima ring rust, flat footed, and too inactive on the feet

Unibet got tons of bets out now, I hit another parlay:

Daley - Lima O2.5
Mitrione - Thompson ITD
Page - Cyborg U1.5
[email protected]

anyone know when the first fight is?

I believe Bellator main card starts at 8 pm in london

That's like 3 pm ET

so be careful to avoid spoilers if you plan to watch the tape delayed broadcast, etc (and get your bets in early)

I believe Bellator main card starts at 8 pm in london

That's like 3 pm ET

so be careful to avoid spoilers if you plan to watch the tape delayed broadcast, etc (and get your bets in early)
I'm actually going there live, it says that the doors open 5.30pm but I've also heard the fights start 6.30pm. So not sure when I should get there.

Klinger might have some of the worst tdd here... but he moves on the ground every time... gets up quickly... and insane finish.....

He is a finisher, no doubt...

Carmont will *ABSOLUTELY* take him down but +420? Seems worth a shot to me. Hell, he's only been to rd 2 once, maybe just go for Klinger ITD +625. He Prolly gasses if it goes longer.

Carmont has never been a finisher... again, Klinger might just gas but DEC is +250 if he just lays on Klinger...

Gonna stab at mitrione-Thompson o1.5 +170 & DEC +450

To quote brad taschuk, "Fatties gonna fatty"

Bella 158 Risk: 484.72
Lima -148: 222.50 for 150 / lima NSC: 50 parlay / O2.5: 65 for 50 / daley
santos +600: 25 for 150 / page
mitrione: 50 parlay / O1.5: 30 for 51 / DEC: 22.22 for 99.99 / thompson
Klinger +420: 50 for 210 / DEC: 20 for 50 / carmont
gallagher-cutting: no bet
parlays
50 for 45.87 lima NSC -255 & mitrione -265
---

If I was smart, I'd just have lima and that's it.

edit: added a dumb 0.5u parlay

Last edited:
If this was purely a kickboxing fight, I would favor Daley.

Carmont is definitely my pick for that fight, but I do not see value in his line. You could make a case for him losing to Viana. At the same time I dont see value in Klinger as I think Carmont gets the job done.

Last edited:

Just when you think Bellator can't get anymore scummy, they use a clickbait title on their Youtube video. Lennox Lewis literally just stood there, didn't break anything up. I hate this fucking organization.

But anyways, lol @ how gangsta Paul Daley always is

My first event since shamrock buzz at cage rage about 8 yrs ago.

Wonder whos going to fuck me carmont or mitrione...

Tempted to hit daley su already on his dec line dont like limas inactivity

Back