Bellator 259: Cyborg vs Smith 2

Usually his opponents are more well-rounded than Brett Johns, which makes Sabatello work harder and gas out after 1.5 to 2 rounds.

Brett Johns is okay, but he has benefited from fighting guys who are green or are low level or just plain suck at grappling. He left UFC on his own for a reason.
how the fook did johns beat montel jackson and tony gravely lol.

how the fook did johns beat montel jackson and tony gravely lol.
I don't remember the Tony Gravely fight at all, but Montel hurt Brett on the feet and eventually started to gas because he couldn't stop Brett from closing the distance and clinching/grappling. Montel is said to have some wrestling skills, but his wrestling isn't good unless his opponents don't have any wrestling skills. If Montel had better cardio in that fight, he might've won it.

Fortune says there's no quit in him. Yet quit to a barely locked inn rear naked choke. SMH

The next fight doesn't start until 6pm PT / 9pm ET.

Gonna make some dinner.

Live betting is up for the main card at BetAnySports.

Too bad I don't know much about these match-ups, aside from the Cyborg/Smith fight.

Guy is slowing down, and she got dropped already, and she is throwing low kicks and leaving her hands down at her stomach area.

Hopefully U2.5 rounds is available after R1 ends, or ITD, or Loureda ITD.

Right after I said that, Guy almost locked in a submission! And she caught a 2nd wind.

Interesting round.

Back