Bellator 259: Cyborg vs Smith 2

I avoided betting Vanderford because he has cardio issues. If he can't dominate with his wrestling in the first 3.5 minutes of Round 1, I might live bet Edwards.

i guess higo has ptsd from their first fight being subbed hence the body locks from bottom and content to lose decision. Cool.

In the main I’ve got

Fdns rd 3 -115

fdns rd 4 -185

if my bankroll wasn’t tied up I think I’d play either cyborg -5.5 -700 or cyborg ko -400

withdrew 2k Sunday morning and bitcoin proceeded to crash 35%. Now I’m bag holding

this Movement is totally natural
7E0614BE-CE41-4372-B657-0A22087709CE.png

Last edited:
Do we see a rare round scored to the man on the bottom due to activity?

Last edited:
The ref gets an assist on that one.

It's always nice to see a wrestle-fucker lose a fight because he/she is only holding position and not throwing any strikes.

Some nice dogs cashing tonight. Shoulda put some more into this card but yea, the whole bitcoin thing kinda screwed me

8 3 minute rds? This kid is going to get slaughtered. Thinking about going heavy on some props and the generous ml on Floyd

my only concern is that it’s an exhibition freak show fight. I guess I have to wait for the rules, but how is there a ml when there is no winner? I can’t see Paul lasting 8 rounds even if he’s wearing head and body gear

Last edited:
hoping lima is a huge underdog , i have him over Yaro 'no cardio' in the next card.

Back