Bellator 287: Piccolotti vs. Barnaoui, Sat. October 29, Italy

Sarvar was a very easy parlay piece. Lets see if my Texas Clover Leaf theory holds up.

If Hill's shit then what is Fusi? <{cum@me}>

JK I know you said he's a journeyman. Oh well onto the next one!

Fusi is going to pull out the Texas clover leaf in the 3rd, I can feel it!

Hahaha I hope so. I already regret laying that $4.47 down on him. That would have been a good bag of Doritos!

Trainer by 1st rnd was so damn obvious.

realize that prop was missing.

Anyone got a link? I cant watch the free stream in my location. Geo restricted.

Zubco sub prop was 750+ should have played it,

edit nvm

Last edited:
Gouti ML + Gallon/Scat u2.5 to close out the prelim portion of a parlay I made.

Then it's Gonzales/Rogers/Mansour to close that out. Really wish I didn't take the under on Gallon fight though, Davy's been a kill or be killed guy for a while but I could see Scatizzi stalling him. Gouti line I had to take since Alfie looked pretty unimpressive against Wilde, and at the very least I can count on Thibault to pour it on early.

1 down, i thought manuela did more activity , despite the knockdown i think she did enough to steal the round.

1-0 Manuela

Marconetto started at +185 pre-fight, then won most of R1 and was still at +135 or so. I logged into live betting too late, but I grabbed her at -205 for $150 at the end of R1 and then she flipped to -367.

I dunno about the last rnd, i feel like this fight could go either way. Bellator judges are notoriously bad.

I think the guys at BAS are slow with Bellator live betting lines today.

I almost got Landu at -151 in R1 after the failed choke attempt by the other guy, but I was on my phone and it took too long to get the bet through. I turned on my computer after that happened, and here we are with a good bet on Marconetto.

Marconetto is -606 after R2.

2-0 marconetto i think. This might be the worst fight i have ever seen.

I got Davy at -165/-175 as my largest exposure play and then I am also on Fabian KO +300 smaller

Back