Bellator 287: Piccolotti vs. Barnaoui, Sat. October 29, Italy

Scatizzi is +135 in R3 somehow on BAS, even though he has Gallon against the cage.

I added another $20 on Scatizzi at +101 in R3.

Bellator is disgustingly currupt lmao nice job by the ref... if the roles were reversed in the third round the clinch would of been broken up three times atleast with that amount of stalling

Daniele Scatizzi 3-0, or 2-1 at worst.

Even if you don't like what Scatizzi did, you have to remember what Gallon did, which was not much.

BAS live betting lines closed in R3 at -123 a piece.

Guess I can still hope for a robbery for Davy we did just see one lol

Scatizzi is +135 in R3 somehow on BAS, even though he has Gallon against the cage.

I added another $20 on Scatizzi at +101 in R3.
0xjMQVj.png

Thank you, Mr. Scatizzi.

Time to focus on UFC. Although, having UFC on at the same time might mean that BAS will continue to not pay attention to their live betting lines, so I can snipe some more lines that are lower than they should be.

0xjMQVj.png

Thank you, Mr. Scatizzi.

Time to focus on UFC. Although, having UFC on at the same time might mean that BAS will continue to not pay attention to their live betting lines, so I can snipe some more lines that are lower than they should be.
pbp thread?

Scatizzi by DEC was +315. Up $242.50 despite the Marconetto setback.

Not very confident, given the layoff. I'm on him -130, but not entirely sure.

I'm worried that Piccolotti will just lay on top of him for 5 rounds and get a decision win. I mean all the fights Barnaoui lost were to wrestlers like him. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I added $10 to Tim Wilde after R2 at +213. BAS locked the lines for all of R3.

Possibly Tim Wilde 2-1

Saul Rogers was -1100 when R2 started. No idea what Tim Wilde was.

I got +213 on Wilde during the 2nd half of R2 and Rogers was around -367.

+$21.30 profit. Thank you, Mr. Wilde.

Back