Crime Biden Administration calls on Americans to report potentially radicalized family and friends

The left using the shield of “ racism” to do power moves is growing and growing. Biden and agencies are going to spy more and more on every citizen looking for white supremest. Kind of like Bush looking for terrorist in USA.. get ready to see more and more of these kind of moves

You know how Chicago is. White rednecks wearing MAGA caps walking around in snowstorms with nooses oppressing Jussie Smollett shouting, "this is MAGA country."

It doesn't actually mention anything Trump related so it's a bit premature to think they're calling for MAGA hats. The article even points out islamic terrorism specifically. I'm skeptical of anything from Breitbart, but this passage made me more apprehensive than anything in the article:

"The Biden administration said it would also work with large technology companies on “increased information sharing” to help combat radicalization.

“Any particular tech company often knows its own platform very well,” the official noted. “But the government sees things — actually, threats of violence — across platforms. They see the relationship between online recruitment, radicalization, and violence in the physical world.”

The Department of Homeland Security also plans to deploy “digital literacy” and “digital fitness” programs to help combat “malicious content online that bad actors deliberately try to disseminate.”

There's lots of ways that can go wrong.
Breitbart always puts a negative spin on anything the Dems and the liberals do. So one needs to look at more unbiased sources on any story Breitbart reports on.

"If you see something say something" has been an anti-terrorist talking point since basically right after 9/11. I've never been a fan of the "spy on your neighbors" security policy, but I do find it curious that ater 20 years radical right wingers are starting to identify with terrorism. Clearly there's been a paradigm shift in their ranks.
They are now concerned because in the past they figured only MidEasterners and swarthy people who looked Muslim would be targetted by the Feds and society. But now they fear the Feds are coming after them.

Should remind one of Neimoller's poem: First they came for ......

So are you calling the founding fathers terrorists? Cuz the British did. And we don’t listen to brits on Sherdog

Well technically they were, weren't they? I mean they used violence for political ends. If the Brits had won, the founders would be considered terrorists. But back in the day "terrorism" wasn't a label that was deployed.

i've lived in communism.
report on your friends and family was one of the doctrines of the state terror apparatus.
nice to see it growing in america too. you guys are fucked.

Isn't it a facet of every authoritarian regime?

Enlist the whole of the populace to control the populace.

Isn't it a facet of every authoritarian regime?

Enlist the whole of the populace to control the populace.
i can only speak about what i lived through. about the rest i have read in books. doesn't look good for america to endorse this type of behavior. a nation of snitches is a nation that can only stagnate.

i can only speak about what i lived through. about the rest i have read in books. doesn't look good for america to endorse this type of behavior. a nation of snitches is a nation that can only stagnate.

Not good, but not new.

E2XR6QA7LFH5FMWUSIDW7PP2UU.jpg

Back