Crime Biden Administration calls on Americans to report potentially radicalized family and friends

Be careful with that next statement mmafan

Voted out. I am never voting for them again. This is reaching absurd levels of identity politics. Pandering for race votes, critical race theory absurdity, war on whites, cancel culture and woke cult. It's over.

No one believes for one second you vote Democrat.

it’s so funny watching a “dem” cry about identity politics when the republicans created it and are the biggest purveyors of it.

That’s fuckin right! Your family member is a supporter or trump? Your neighbor has a MAGA hat? Contact the KGB and report this disturbing wrong think.

I tell you guys all the damn time about the leftist fascist state. It’s no longer deniable.

You are either the fascist leftists who support this criminal government overreach, or you are on the right, fighting against leftists and their authoritarian fascist state

Don’t forget to report me to the KGB for this thread.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...um=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20210615

And because everyone likes him so
Much, Tim pools take on it.

and don’t forget to report me to the Gestapo for posting a Tim pool video.

Radical BLM racists too or only white people?

it’s so funny watching a “dem” cry about identity politics when the republicans created it and are the biggest purveyors of it.

You don't think there were democratic KKK members, created cages at the border, supported prohibition and all the fashions of the time? It seems democrats are far more obsessed with skin color and use that as a basis for jobs, social merit and allowing opinions. You suffer from in-group / out-group bias. Your group must be sooooo much better. Let me guess...cancel culture doesn't exist and whites are inherently racist...right?

Fucking wrong. And nonsense.

The Democratic Party lives off identity politics. They use it as a weapon.

actually, this is standard issue for totalitarian regime practices.
harks back to russia and nazi germany in the zeal of the day to report
neighbors for 'sympathizing' or even 'collaborating' even in spirit with the 'enemy'.

"..ferocity was turned outwards, against the enemies of the State, against traitors, saboteurs, thought-criminals. It was almost normal for people over thirty to be frightened of their own children.” --Orwell

precursor to the 'report your White neighbor who may have weapons and be disgruntled' program soon to start in a blue state near you.
think I'm crazy?
just...you...wait
it's coming

precursor to the 'report your White neighbor who may have weapons and be disgruntled' program soon to start in a blue state near you.
think I'm crazy?
just...you...wait
it's coming

They'll probably add your name to winning $1 million too, give you a cash prize, free joints, $50 gift card to Walmart, etc. There will be some kind of incentive to further destroy your fellow citizen. Housing too expensive, small business destroyed, no jobs, forced vaccines that cause death, climate too hot to go outside, alien invasion farce to cause more fear, and on and on. Face it. Unless you're an elitist, you're fucked. It's started and there is absolutely no stopping it now.

Godspeed Sherbros. Maybe we all survive this somehow.

slow down, amigo
sarcasm meter is off the charts

farce is farcical until someone offers reason.
got any?

That’s fuckin right! Your family member is a supporter or trump? Your neighbor has a MAGA hat? Contact the KGB and report this disturbing wrong think.

I tell you guys all the damn time about the leftist fascist state. It’s no longer deniable.

You are either the fascist leftists who support this criminal government overreach, or you are on the right, fighting against leftists and their authoritarian fascist state

Don’t forget to report me to the KGB for this thread.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...um=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20210615

And because everyone likes him so
Much, Tim pools take on it.

and don’t forget to report me to the Gestapo for posting a Tim pool video.

I'd only report you to the KGB if your post count dropped and I thought you were slacking and they weren't getting their money's worth.

I'd only report you to the KGB if your post count dropped and I thought you were slacking and they weren't getting their money's worth.
I sometimes call the FBI the KGB because they operate in much the same fashion

Pavlik Morozov, American Edition

Who will be the new martyr?

<Lmaoo>

Amazing. I was just carded for questioning the definition of terrorism and paraphrasing the founding fathers’ idea of our duty as citizens. Wrongspeak is real and it’s a shame.

That is pretty much the literal definition of terrorism. Acts of violence for a political means, it makes no difference your subjective feelings of right or wrong, good side/bad side, etc. Every terrorist that has ever lived and ever lived has one thing in common; they are willing to commit atrocious acts of violence to innocent people because they are 100% convinced that what they are doing is right and noble.

Which founding father said that hurting innocent people is acceptable? They didn’t. I’m quite sure they would have preferred to deal with the problem while leaving everyone else alone.

My next question- were the founding fathers ‘terrorists?’

I wonder how many people, like TS, were cheering on Crenshaw’s web page but are against this.

So are you calling the founding fathers terrorists? Cuz the British did. And we don’t listen to brits on Sherdog

It's literally in the declaration of independence. Quoting a founding document is now considered "extremism" and must be reported to the overlords at twitter and the democrat reich for wrongthink.

If you win you get to be a revolutionary. It's terrorism prior to victory or after failure as defined by the party in power or the party recording the history.

Last edited:
Back