Elections Biden keeps saying that inflation was 9% when he took office...

He's both demented and a liar, but he feels comfortable saying ridiculous shit like his uncle was eaten by cannibals, his son died in Iraq, inflation was 9% because anybody that would vote for him either doesn't care or isn't going to look up what inflation was at which time.

He also completely fabricated a long-winded story about meeting his first wife, and how he only had $42 left so they ordered hamburgers and the bill came out to $48. $48 in 1963 would be $490 in today's money for 2 hamburgers, so it's obviously a lie, and a nice reminder of his fiscal policy of not giving a shit what anything costs and just spending way more than he has.

...but it was 1.4%, and got to 9% after he was in office for 17 months. The question is, is Biden demented or a liar?

From my understanding thats how long it took for Trumps spending in 2020 to be reflected. That 17 month period is when the country finally began opening up for good with no expected quarantine coming that Fall.

From my understanding thats how long it took for Trumps spending in 2020 to be reflected. That 17 month period is when the country finally began opening up for good with no expected quarantine coming that Fall.
There’s some truth there. That and the fed started printing money under Trump. Voters can be pretty stupid too and think that these things have an immediate effect and seriously think that what Trump did at the end of 2020 would have reflected while he was in office which is dumb.

On the other hand, the spending and money printing continued under Biden. So while Trump did pass him a bum deal, his admin did not handle it well at first.

Biden is correct and also about stuff that unemployment % now is lover than it was when he took office.
However I think that both : Trump and Biden should retire today.

FFS. Is it really that hard to say "You are right. Inflation was in FACT not 9% when Biden took office." ? How are these people supposed to be seen as credible if they can't even admit to a verifiable fact. People are getting crushed by inflation and straight up lying to them about it is insulting at best.

So, if I wanted to vote for the more thruthful of the 2 major party Presidential candidates, you all suggest I should vote for whom?

So, if I wanted to vote for the more thruthful of the 2 major party Presidential candidates, you all suggest I should vote for whom?
Much like all elections, it depends on whose lies you prefer.

I really don't think they're that far apart, though. I know the answer you're looking for here, but look at Joe's overall record. He's been getting caught in lies since the 70's. From his education background, to wild claims of activism, to tall tales about his uncle being eaten by cannibals. I know the easy answer is Trump with all of his bluster and bullshit, but Joe ain't far behind, if he's behind at all. He's quite the storyteller himself.

That's like asking if you want to be punched in the balls or kicked in the balls.

Much like all elections, it depends on whose lies you prefer.

I really don't think they're that far apart, though. I know the answer you're looking for here, but look at Joe's overall record. He's been getting caught in lies since the 70's. From his education background, to wild claims of activism, to tall tales about his uncle being eaten by cannibals. I know the easy answer is Trump with all of his bluster and bullshit, but Joe ain't far behind, if he's behind at all. He's quite the storyteller himself.
I appreciate your stab at an honest response. I agree that we have some shady-ass nominees. Joe was my last choice in that Democratic primary and, frankly, a good unity ticket wpuld catch my fancy this year.

Back