News Bigfoot Silva returns to kickboxing against Zabit Samedov, Sept. 10th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Poor BigFoot. The guy had a rock chin of a sort before TRT ban too. Too bad people like Hendo and Vitor used TRT when they didn't need it like BigFoot who legitimiately needed it and then ended up getting it banned.

But man, someone should stop this shit.

Are you implying TRT improves the chin? Hes probably on TRT anyway right now fighting in those promotions with no testing regulation.

Bigfoot Silva is like Bob Sapp at this point just showing up to get KTFO for a paycheck. Sad when someone sells out this bad just to get paid.
Bob Sapp knew to turtle before taking real brain damage though. In fact, I don't think Sapp was ever truly KO's or even dropped aside from Crocop breaking his orbital. Though I may be wrong.

I feel like sadly, Bigfoot really thinks he can still win.

Until the wheels fall off. He's squeezing every ounce of juice he can out of his body so his family is set for life. Respect.

I think Bigfoot Silva should only be fighting in tournaments where fighters fight 5-6 times to win the championship on the same day. I think that will help him achieve his goal much faster.

I don't know who the Russian sounding name guy is, but if he has a pulse, he will likely knock out Bigfoot.

This poll kind of proves around 18% of Sherdog posters are probably trolls.

No one thinks Big Foot will actually win but here he is at 17.9%
To be honest with you sir, creating the poll itself was a complete troll action aswell..

Man this is absolutely insanity. Even Gary Goodrige was nowhere near this bad toward the end of his career. He at least could occasionally last to a decision and hang in there, Bigfoot has become nothing but a literal punching bag. It's sad, the guy won't live to see 60 at this rate.

Guy doesn’t scream “I have other employable skills”, get your money while you can.

Doesn't he have any family or friends that give a shit about his wellbeing?

Ps I’m not sure if I’m overlaying another story but I recall reading somewhere because of his shortened lifespan due to whatever his condition is, he just wants to make as much money for his family before he dies. I don’t think his disease gives him an old age, so he’s looking at short term reward. Again I may be overlaying a boxer with a similar story but it would not surprise me anyway if that is his reasoning. In which case it brings a tear to my eye, guy loves his family and is paying out his life insurance in the hardest way possible. Respect Bigfoot
This makes sense.

Doesn't he have any family or friends that give a shit about his wellbeing?
It seems that Bigfoot has an adorable wife whom he is very close with.
So I don’t know why she doesn’t stop him from fighting..

His manager Alex Davis tried and did not succeed in talking Bigfoot out of this:

"You cannot defend a man from his own self. I did my very best. The plan was for him to stop fighting 8 kos ago. He made the $. I let go at that point, could not be a part of this. But he always goes in with a big heart and never reminisces on a loss"
(Sauce: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/platfor...d-to-fight-against-102-9-1-kickboxer-mma-news )

Back