Bisping is a f***** legend

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A modest appreciation thread about the englishman (from a frenchman lol)

He don't have a sexy fighting style like Anderson Silva or Cung lee (he beat both)

He might look and sound as an average fighter at some point, but

He never cheated and always goes to war (verbaly and physicaly) against juiced fighters, he never refused any opponents even if he knew his opponent was on juice

The only guy (with Diaz) who earned to fought the two legends GSP and Silva, he beat one

Despite being seen as a journeyman, became UFC champ fair and square, his run as a champ was not that good but there is few Aldo, AS, GSP in this world, can't blame him for that

Have an impressive resume overall (30-9 with big wins over big names)

Have many competitive wins against killers in the biggest league with just one eye and almost completely blind (valid eye who was not good either, lost the other eye on battlefield against maybe the most iconic juiced fighter of all time alongside Ubereem)

Show respect to The Count, he earned it with sweet and blood, he was not the most talented but he worked his ass off

He have one of the most inspiring MMA career IMO

Last edited:
I used to not care for Bisping much, but over the years I've grown to love him. Watching him beat Silva and Rockhold back to back and winning the title was awesome. It's rare to see a guy with such a long career who always fought killers. He debuted at UFC 66 and finally won the title at UFC 204.

HardJampackedAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb.gif

SeriousWholeAegeancat-max-14mb.gif

He grew on me. Professional, always showed up to fight, good salesman, notched up some big wins.

One of the few fighter actually helped by the rise of USADA.

Right place at the right time for his MW title. But he made his own luck.

He got in my graces after his feud with Luke and how it played out but i wont forget his past schenanigans, like spitting on his opponent AFTER the fight, being a cunt in TUF, his borderline racist insults towards Masvidal in their altercation, celebrating like he won the lotto after being gifted a w vs oldman Silva, and holding up the middleweight division and depriving us of alot of great fights when it was at its best historically. This last one really hurts. Good thing he will always be Hendogs biatch. Oldman Hendo retired like a stud and a champ in my eyes.

I used to not care for Bisping much, but over the years I've grown to love him. Watching him beat Silva and Rockhold back to back and winning the title was awesome. It's rare to see a guy with such a long career who always fought killers. He debuted at UFC 66 and finally won the title at UFC 204.

HardJampackedAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb.gif

SeriousWholeAegeancat-max-14mb.gif
Totally agree with you, I believe he deserves to be in the HoF even, I would have never thought I would say that before.

Back