Economy Bitcoin heading into the stratosphere again soon to hit 30,000 each

Janet Yellen may not be as hostile to cryptocurrencies as I thought. She worries that people could be wiped out. But one thing she did say bitcoin is extremely energy using an very inefficient.

She is right about how much energy it uses but she did not talk about greater regulation or controls. I wonder if the government is working on their own centralized cryptocurrencies. Heck it could be used to paying down the debt.

We just saw bitcoin nearly double in value to just over 1 trillion in a month Tesla bought 1.5 billion an made 800 million in less then a month. Yes it's down but mostly by Elon twitter account.

US based cryptocurrency would be huge an worth a few trillion in just a few years. Just a thought.

So, is te best time to "buy" from a week to week basis on the weekends? It seems to always see a bit of a downtick during those points.

Congratulations man, that’s good. You are on the right path. Almost everyone is doing this. Anyone completely disregarding crypto is an amateur.
I'm kind of pissed I missed out with ETH. I bought some at $400 and ditched out at $600 when it hit a snag for a few weeks after Thanksgiving, then it more than tripled shortly after while I was buying BABA and EV bullshit making a fraction of the money, which I'm barely ahead on at all after the past week of what seems to be the end of the bull market. I keep giving myself a buy in price to get back into crypto if it drops, but it never hits it before shooting up again.

red.jpg

Just jumped into crypto today.

2500 of LINK
2500 of ALGO

Am I smrt or dumb?
I got ALGO bought 300 when it was under $0.75. wish I would have bought more. Will average in till I have 1k coins. Also have REN along with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

Better buy now, it's been nose diving over the past couple hours.

I’m holding my Ethereum no matter what.
It’s been jumping the last 3 days though. It was over 2000 this week and right now it’s at like 1626.

I’m never dumping it. I got in for very low and i made nice money off of it. I know it’s going to jump back up again.

ETH was my only crypto but I bought some Litecoin with my brother last week. Threw a few thousand in together just to see what will happen.

ETH has been a Very nice winner for me tho.

I’m holding my Ethereum no matter what.
It’s been jumping the last 3 days though. It was over 2000 this week and right now it’s at like 1626.

I’m never dumping it. I got in for very low and i made nice money off of it. I know it’s going to jump back up again.

ETH was my only crypto but I bought some Litecoin with my brother last week. Threw a few thousand in together just to see what will happen.

ETH has been a Very nice winner for me tho.
ETH has a high ceiling. When they launch 2.0 and gas fees go down, it's going to take off.

Ether (ETH, -21.07%), the second biggest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, at one point traded near $700 on cryptocurrency exchange Kraken during Monday’s massive sell-off.

Amid the market melee that pummeled crypto assets across the board, ether’s prices went as low as $1,546.53, according to CoinDesk 20. However, that number was a staggeringly low $700 on Kraken.

In a one-minute time span, the ETH/USD pair on Kraken dropped to $700 at UTC 14:20 Monday from $1628,82 just approximately three minutes prior.

How low can it go?

RIOT is getting straight bodied atm

Back