Economy Bitcoin heading into the stratosphere again soon to hit 30,000 each

Dont you mean sell?

When the economy opens up, I think it will just go in that direction

Why would someone sell in a nosedive? You buy during the dive. Level-out during the spikes.

Anyway, as usual a bunch of liquidating and panic selling after the FOMO run. Great day for long-gamers to fortify portfolio's with temporary downs. We'll still see more of these downtrends, although maybe not such obvious selloffs for profits. Bitcoin could end up as low as 28k in a prolongated bear market, but overall is still a strong longterm buy anywhere below 100k. ETH is the same, and a lot of longterm investors are still highly bullish on it even with all the bemoaning of gas fees. ADA is the hedge along with Polkadot.

For all we know, Bitcoin is Friendster, Eth is Myspace, and someone else is Facebook of the crypto space. But it's just as probable the hierarchy stays the same for the next half decade.

"
Trading bots preying on perceived flaws in Ethereum’s infrastructure have “extracted” at least $107 million in the past 30 days, according to new research.

Popularly referred to as Miner Extracted Value (MEV), the arbitrage strategy sees bots identify and target trades waiting in Ethereum mempools. The bots can use a few observed techniques to profit from the targeted trade. For one, a bot will find a profitable trade waiting in the mempool. Then it will copy that trade and up the gas price for its transaction. That way, a miner will package its copy trade before the original can go through.

“After scraping the Ethereum blockchain starting from the first block of 2020 (9193266), we’ve found a total of at least $314M worth (~540k ETH) of Extracted MEV since Jan 1st 2020,” a Medium article from research group Flashbots states."

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-trading-bot-strategy-miner-extracted-value-research

"
Trading bots preying on perceived flaws in Ethereum’s infrastructure have “extracted” at least $107 million in the past 30 days, according to new research.

Popularly referred to as Miner Extracted Value (MEV), the arbitrage strategy sees bots identify and target trades waiting in Ethereum mempools. The bots can use a few observed techniques to profit from the targeted trade. For one, a bot will find a profitable trade waiting in the mempool. Then it will copy that trade and up the gas price for its transaction. That way, a miner will package its copy trade before the original can go through.

“After scraping the Ethereum blockchain starting from the first block of 2020 (9193266), we’ve found a total of at least $314M worth (~540k ETH) of Extracted MEV since Jan 1st 2020,” a Medium article from research group Flashbots states."

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-trading-bot-strategy-miner-extracted-value-research

I read that story yesterday, it took me down rabbit holes that I can’t wrap my mind around.

Reactions: PEB

Doge is actually great for traders who aren't reactionary idiots. Look at it's chart since entering. Look how predictable it's base is. You buy at the base and wait for the next wave of dumdums to pump before you level out. Then buy back at the base.

I read that story yesterday, it took me down rabbit holes that I can’t wrap my mind around.

Just another reason to hedge ETH holdings with ADA.

Doge is actually great for traders who aren't reactionary idiots. Look at it's chart since entering. Look how predictable it's base is. You buy at the base and wait for the next wave of dumdums to pump before you level out. Then buy back at the base.

Just another reason to hedge ETH holdings with ADA.
So fully admitting this has no functional use and is a giant poker room of robbing dumb poor people lol

Palmer being Palmer updated his what I bought it up.

Sorry he sent it to a few people apparently my bad

"
Canadian Bank Launches Fiat-Backed Digital Currency in Claimed World First
The bank says its VCAD stablecoin is the first digital currency issued by and backed by deposits with a North American bank.
"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/canadian-bank-launches-fiat-backed-digital-currency-in-claimed-world-first?amp=1

"
VersaBank created VCAD in partnership with Stablecorp, a joint venture between the Canadian crypto asset manager 3iQ and Mavennet, a Canadian blockchain development firm.

VCAD will be based on VersaBank's proprietary banking software and the digital currency issuance process will be securely managed by the digital bank vault platform VersaVault, which was created by DRT Cyber Inc., VersaBank’s cyber subsidiary.

The bank added that VCAD will be publicly available later this year for individuals and businesses. VersaBank stated the VCAD cryptocurrency can be redeemed for Canadian dollars “at any time” and it predicted the new cryptocurrency will create “a significant new low-cost deposit source for VersaBank as it experiences record loan growth.”

VersaBank also plans to work with Stablecorp on the creation of VUS and VEuro, deposit-based versions of VCAD tied to the U.S. dollar and Euro, respectively.

Why It Matters: "As North America's first bank-issued ‘stablecoin,’ VCAD offers consumers and businesses the ability to adopt and leverage the benefits of digital currency and blockchain-based assets without the volatility of traditional currencies, alongside the security of a value-backed asset that the cryptocurrency world has long demanded," said David Taylor, president of VersaBank and its DRT Cyber subsidiary.

"Consumers and businesses purchasing products and services with VCAD will finally know the precise value of their digital currency when executing these transactions."

VersaBank was founded in 1980 as Pacific & Western Bank of Canada and transitioned into a branchless electronic bank in 1993, becoming Canada’s first digital-only bank."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.benzinga.com/amp/content/19824092

How come nobody has been posting here for days?
It's almost as if people only momentum-push and gloat when a bull run is happening related to asset speculation?

How come nobody has been posting here for days?
It's almost as if people only momentum-push and gloat when a bull run is happening related to asset speculation?
I work for a living an own apartment houses so not much time to post. That being said update major companies have been acquiring bitcoin people like MicroStrategy added 1 billion more to their 4.5 billion dollar holdings a number of others smaller amounts. Wall Street is still hesitant due to volatility as Ray Dalio Bridgwater executive Rebecca Patterson said it's more volatile then venezuela currency twice as much but blames "Elon Musk without naming him". But many still believe it could find a virtual bottom much much higher then the previous bottoms due to big investments by companies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fi...itcoins-volatility-bridgewater-executive/amp/

Fantom, whatever the hell that is, was a mere 400 bagger in less than a year. Cardano is up 18% today. Part of me can't wait the the market to crash.

Fantom, whatever the hell that is, was a mere 400 bagger in less than a year. Cardano is up 18% today. Part of me can't wait the the market to crash.

Out of curiosity, what is it about this market that makes you think it will crash? Or are you just you not liking the douchebags that talk it up all the time?

Out of curiosity, what is it about this market that makes you think it will crash? Or are you just you not liking the douchebags that talk it up all the time?

I mean the stock market in general. Crypto will fall the hardest. The crypto space is absolutely disgusting on so many levels.

On a side note one of the dudes at work is hilariously bad at investing. I remember he started getting into BTC at around 10k last year. A few months later he told me he would be even when BTC got to 18k.

Back