Economy Bitcoin heading into the stratosphere again soon to hit 30,000 each

So, I want to get into this but knowing which ones I can trust outside the big two in Bitcoin and Etherium has me confused.

Any beginner help would be appreciated.

Good thing for me that I'm not invested in a speculative asset, but something that will change the world. Once it hits a certain price I'll spill the beans since I know all the naysayers won't be able to get a big stack.

You browse reddit and invest in Etherium like a neckbeard. Stay purposefully obtuse and suffer in silence

"Coinbase’s waitlist for Ethereum 2.0 staking is live.

Per a press release shared with CoinDesk, Coinbase customers can now sign up to stake their ETH into the Beacon Chain smart contract, the coordinator and bridge between the old Ethereum and Ethereum 2.0, the network’s momentous migration to a proof-of-stake network.

This upgrade will do away with proof-of-work mining in favor of staking. Typically, you need 32 ETH to run a validator node for Ethereum’s new blockchain, but Coinbase will allow their users to stake any amount of ETH in their account.

Rhea Kaw, a senior product manager for Coinbase’s retail team, told CoinDesk that Coinbase users could earn up to 7.5% APR on their staked ETH, depending on the Ethereum network’s variable rate of return.

In exchange for the service, Coinbase “take a commission on all rewards received, and the return rate for our customers reflects this commission,” Kaw said. Per Coinbase’s User Agreement, this staking commission is 25% of the rewards received.

In addition to the forthcoming Ethereum staking option, Coinbase users can also stake Algorand (ALGO), Cosmos (ATOM) and Tezos (XTZ) tokens.
"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/coinbase-ethereum-2-0-staking-waitlist?amp=1

Good thing for me that I'm not invested in a speculative asset, but something that will change the world. Once it hits a certain price I'll spill the beans since I know all the naysayers won't be able to get a big stack.

The only way it has changed the world is that now the world has a new (couple thousand) speculative assets.

The end game for bitcoin doesn't look all that different than centralized banks.

The only way it has changed the world is that now the world has a new (couple thousand) speculative assets.

The end game for bitcoin doesn't look all that different than centralized banks.
>he doesn't know either.

Tesla may have made over a billion on their 1.5 billion dollar purchase in bitcoin. This billion dollar jump took less then a month.

So with this investment turns out to be a big surprising jump but Elon or Tesla has a way to drive cryptocurrencies jumps.

It looks like an effective play by Tesla gaining potentially more profit by using this influence. Elon saw this when it was announced he bought Dogecoin "small amount" for his 16 month old son. Dogecoin jumped 16 percent that night due to Elon's statements on Dogecoin.

"
Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) made waves earlier this month by announcing it had purchased $1.5 billion in Bitcoin. The move sent the cryptocurrency higher and has also turned in some impressive profits for the electric vehicle maker.

What Happened: Bitcoin hit $50,000 for the first time ever on Tuesday, continuing a 2021 rally that has sent the largest cryptocurrency higher on increased adoption and public companies placing bets on the future."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...ws/tesla-may-already-made-more-224537165.html

Well fuck it... $10 to bitcoin and Etherium. $5 to LiteCoin and Stellar. Let's see where this goes.

dude...we all are.

I've dropped about $770 this past week, lol
I’m just going to slowly put stuff into the 4 that I have right now ever check and see where it goes. Have two “sure” things in Bitcoin and Etherium and two “let’s see” things in LiteCoin and Stellar.

I’m just going to slowly put stuff into the 4 that I have right now ever check and see where it goes. Have two “sure” things in Bitcoin and Etherium and two “let’s see” things in LiteCoin and Stellar.

Yea I did BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum, Chain link and for shits and giggles, stellar lumens

If you're not in the defi space atm you're missing out. Flipped Rubic for 10x gains already. Same with Astro. Egg is mooning too.

GRT is a good hold for you normies.

Also ETH is a pile of shit. The gas fees are horrendous. If they don't solve those problems someone else will.

Look at what's happening with BNB aka Binance coin.

Also ETH is a pile of shit. The gas fees are horrendous. If they don't solve those problems someone else will.
proxy-image

Last edited:
"
Online brokerage app Robinhood says it plans to enable withdrawals and deposits of cryptocurrencies including dogecoin.

In a tweet Wednesday, the app provider said it “fully intends” to provide the extra functionality, though not date is provided for when it might be activated. Currently, traders can only buy and sell crypto assets within the app, according to its support page.

The tweet came an hour before Bloomberg published an article alleging Robinhood was the owner of the world’s largest dogecoin wallet. Robinhood stated in the tweet that it “does not currently invest in cryptocurrency or use any customer cryptocurrency” for its own benefit."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...w-deposits-withdrawals-cryptos-083532708.html

"
Online brokerage app Robinhood says it plans to enable withdrawals and deposits of cryptocurrencies including dogecoin.

In a tweet Wednesday, the app provider said it “fully intends” to provide the extra functionality, though not date is provided for when it might be activated. Currently, traders can only buy and sell crypto assets within the app, according to its support page.

The tweet came an hour before Bloomberg published an article alleging Robinhood was the owner of the world’s largest dogecoin wallet. Robinhood stated in the tweet that it “does not currently invest in cryptocurrency or use any customer cryptocurrency” for its own benefit."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...w-deposits-withdrawals-cryptos-083532708.html

Best to come clean than be outed. :)

Smells janky to me though..

Back