Social Blacks attack Asians = White people's fault.

Lololol it’s actually a known fact that black folks don’t even tip! No, they do not keep businesses alive. Sadly, any neighborhood or school that is majority black is a war zone and again it’s always branded as “racism” that makes their neighborhoods so bad and schools. This is why we can’t fix their problems, because no one will talk about it, or admit it, instead they blame white people? Disgusting

What do you think should be done about black folks if their problems can't be fixed?

What do you think should be done about black folks if their problems can't be fixed?
Why can’t they be fixed? I think we could fix a ton of things if we stopped giving handouts and stop embracing this victim mentality which people embrace so much. Why are their neighborhoods so bad? Is it really due to white supremacy that people keep shooting each other, failing out of school, not raising their children? When we stop excusing everything and letting folks have zero accountability it will change everything. It’s almost like the democrats want them to be helpless. Asian culture is incredible, they stress academics and hard work and have low divorce rates, it isn’t that hard! Some people make every mistake and then are always told “it’s racism”. We need people to take ownership of their own communities. The states allow section 8 and then boom, neighborhood falls apart, so whites leave (white flight), and instead of people saying “what the hell man, you ruined the neighborhood” they say ohh it’s racism. It’s so backwards I can’t take it.
Look at Jewish people, they’re practically hated by everyone including BLM, and yet they dominate? Why is that? Well, they don’t commit crime, their families stay together, and they push for academic success. Look, it’s a formula, it works if you work it!!! Being a victim is easy but it doesn’t make you successful. Clean your room before you judge the world.

Also just out of curiousity do you think it's purely cultural or do you think there is a genetic factor at play? I know that is an ongoing debate in some online circles.
You went through two long ass paragraphs and the only thing you could do is try and find something contradictory? Man, if your mind is already made up why are you even engaging? You don’t care to gain anything from this? Like really, I noted how “we” can’t fix their problems meaning like 21 trillion post civil rights only made their cities and schools worse! But they can fix their problems, it has to be internal. And all your ass can do is post two little quick quotes to try and make me look and sound contradictory? Pathetic.

but to answer your question, I think it’s purely cultural. Black folks are incredibly intelligent and wildly successful when they’re from Africa or have the right parents. I am certain it’s due to parents doing something crazy like telling their kids “you will be a doctor and do well in school or I’ll discipline you”, you know, crazy shit like that which we white devils do to our kids. Too many African Americans embrace government handouts and victim hood which is so sad. They should grow up believing they can do anything; not being taught through CRT that America hates them.

I noted how “we” can’t fix their problems meaning like 21 trillion post civil rights only made their cities and schools worse! But they can fix their problems, it has to be internal. And all your ass can do is post two little quick quotes to try and make me look and sound contradictory? Pathetic.

Well you didn't clarify what 'we' meant. You just threw it out there. Lazy ass way to articulate yourself, Champ. Don't get mad when your words contradict each other because you couldn't shift your ass in gear to provide context.

Now you also mentioned that blacks don't tip as a known fact. So surely you have some hard evidence on this or we are gonna have to chalk it up to you pulling a stereotype out of your ass.

So let's see the receipts, Hoss.

“ a Cornell University associate professor says: Research indicates that African Americans, on average, leave smaller tips for servers than whites do and that they’re more likely to leave nothing.”

also, worked as a waiter for years, my colleagues and I used to fight over who had to deal with certain dinner parties. It was literally guaranteed to get a tiny less than 5 % tip. This is my empirical data and a study from Cornell. But please, go on believing what you want to believe.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...2006-mar-26-tr-insider26-story.html?_amp=true

White supremacy is blamed on everything it's called scapegoating and it's acceptable because.. Whites have no backbone, they've been abolished and defeated.

rgrege.jpg

Those are disgusting women in that video. Those women are not only victim blaming they are operating a propaganda machine to explain away these attacks.

Literally anti blackness is there explanation for a string of murders of asian people.

Why can’t they be fixed? I think we could fix a ton of things if we stopped giving handouts and stop embracing this victim mentality which people embrace so much. Why are their neighborhoods so bad? Is it really due to white supremacy that people keep shooting each other, failing out of school, not raising their children? When we stop excusing everything and letting folks have zero accountability it will change everything. It’s almost like the democrats want them to be helpless. Asian culture is incredible, they stress academics and hard work and have low divorce rates, it isn’t that hard! Some people make every mistake and then are always told “it’s racism”. We need people to take ownership of their own communities. The states allow section 8 and then boom, neighborhood falls apart, so whites leave (white flight), and instead of people saying “what the hell man, you ruined the neighborhood” they say ohh it’s racism. It’s so backwards I can’t take it.
Look at Jewish people, they’re practically hated by everyone including BLM, and yet they dominate? Why is that? Well, they don’t commit crime, their families stay together, and they push for academic success. Look, it’s a formula, it works if you work it!!! Being a victim is easy but it doesn’t make you successful. Clean your room before you judge the world.

Mostly true, but Jewish people commit plenty of crime. Just not street level crime.

They are pros at welfare fraud and other areas of white collar crime.

Just an fyi. It’s actually interesting if you look into it.

Well you didn't clarify what 'we' meant. You just threw it out there. Lazy ass way to articulate yourself, Champ. Don't get mad when your words contradict each other because you couldn't shift your ass in gear to provide context.

Now you also mentioned that blacks don't tip as a known fact. So surely you have some hard evidence on this or we are gonna have to chalk it up to you pulling a stereotype out of your ass.

So let's see the receipts, Hoss.

Bruh…

You really sticking your neck out on how black people tip?

It is known bro. Half my family is black. It is known.

Mostly true, but Jewish people commit plenty of crime. Just not street level crime.

They are pros at welfare fraud and other areas of white collar crime.

Just an fyi. It’s actually interesting if you look into it.
I will definitely look into, that does surprise me!

Asians took a lot of shit early on in this country ........ maybe not to the extremes blacks did but pretty shitty. Do you see Asians for most part blaming whites for everything or hands out? Maybe black folks view that as being a traitor to folks of color... don't know.

Also just out of curiousity do you think it's purely cultural or do you think there is a genetic factor at play? I know that is an ongoing debate in some online circles.

I know far too many amazing black people to question genetics. I know two girls taken from Oakland to our white mountain town. They thrived. They were brilliant. One is a chemical engineer now, and one is a lawyer. If they stayed in their shitty Oakland schools and culture I doubt they find the same success.

Culture and the values taught in the home matter more than anything else.

Bruh…

You really sticking your neck out on how black people tip?

It is known bro. Half my family is black. It is known.

A 'Half my family anecdote' is what you people consider hard evidence? No wonder you think the election was stolen from Trump.

He’s just mad that he didn’t get an overtly racist answer. He was praying it was. Just look at his previous post. Dude wants everything to be racism
He does. And this whole thing of like pretending stereotypes aren’t real or at least rooted in some truth! Come on man, we know who doesn’t tip, and it’s quite ironic as the ones demanding the most handouts/freebies and living off generosity of others are always the ones who give nothing back! I always hear that things have been “whitewashed” in America but this is like the reverse (maybe we can call it blackwash) where folks try to pretend like inner city ghettos are full of lovely, generous tippers, who are clean and sober and make perfect neighborhoods, all educated, no broken homes or fatherless children, and it’s just the KKK marching in daily to ruin it for them! They’ll have you believe that absolute nonsense because well, clown world.

Back