Media BO Nickal opens as +250 underdog vs Khamzat -300

Styles make fights and this is a great match up stylistically.

I kinda think Bo wins just by being a little bit better at certain aspects of the game. I think he will have a little better cardio and wrestling.
Feel like theres too little info to say he has better Cardio.

Why is there a betting line on a non-existent fight? Gambling is outa control.

Agreed but I doubt his Cardio is as good. Which isnt a detriment to him

Even if it isn't . His other skill sets are high. I don't think his cardio will be fine, but will see.

This fight won't even happen until 2026 and yet the bookies are begging you to place bets on them.

What a joke!

Deiveson Figueiredo opens as a +300 underdog against Alexander Volkanovski -250

Chechenya is Sweden?
No, Sweden is Sweden.

Anyway, the point is, don't be a POS bigot, getting so pissed you want the person get their ass kicked and to go back to whatever shithole country they're from.

No, Sweden is Sweden.

Anyway, the point is, don't be a POS bigot, getting so pissed you want the person get their ass kicked and to go back to whatever shithole country they're from.
It wasn't me who said that lol.

This fight might happen a lot sooner than we think, the UFC have showed recently they're happy to book fights with a disparity in rankings.

Lmao, Bo sends Khamzat back to whatever 3rd world shithole be comes from
I'm not even a fan of Khamzat but saying stupid stuff like this is just unnecessary.

Also Bo is unproven as hell right now and hasn't even had his debut yet so let's slow down on the idea of him fighting Khamzat anytime soon.

It wasn't me who said that lol.
I know. You were more concerned with where i said Khamzat was from than the guy saying "Hope he goes back to his shithole 3rd world country". lol

It’ll be funny as fuck if Bo gets starched after talking such a big game despite beating legitimately no one

Interesting odds for Bobo, the betting line will get alot closer if they ever do fight though. I think alot of people are willing to put money down on Bo. Especially after Khamzat's recent struggles (Burns fight, missing weight)

Bo who?

Back