Social Boston cancels advanced classes (be less white, and Asian while you're at it)

America has become clown world. What can you do but laugh?
If you ain’t laughing you’re crying and all that, but I’d rather cry when it comes to potentially squandering the future of the nation like the educational establishment is constantly doing.

People that excel shouldn't be held back to spare the feelings of the mediocre. That just stunts our country when you are holding back our best and brightest. "Leveling the playing field" based on race instead big ability is moronic. Wouldn't expect anything less out of leftists. Can't compete so shut it down.

School is pointless anyways
Send the kiddies straight to work instead

1 - Big and tall aren't great for combat sports. Past a certain point, it's a detriment. You should know this on an mma forum.

2 - the "chin" is all important. Prime Roy Nelson's fat ass prison rapes every one of those basketball players after eating their best shot with a jelly donut. And he's a gatekeeper.
ok that was funny.

Does China have an advanced class for 9 year olds? I assumed they didn't split students up until later when they had more of an established base. Of course wealthier kids there get a lot of extra tutoring outside of regular school and that gets them in to top schools at a much higher rate when they do get to that age.

Can someone on the right explain the reasoning behind this decision and then give an alternate solution to the problem that doesn't hurt more intelligent kids? That way 1. I know you understand what it's trying to achieve and 2. you meet in the middle and show you care about education for everyone, especially if you think you know better.
The alternate, common sense solution to the problem is for the underrepresented groups to study more and do their homework.

Obviously if a group studies less and doesn't do their homework then they won't do as well in school. So obviously advanced classes will have people that study a lot. I personally don't think that's racist. But I can see how it might be. Schools should be open to peoples of all kinds of study habits in an ideal world without racism. I can see that.

Not sure if serious.

That's probably because in Africa that actually have more important things to concentrate than playing sports all day...

You see people like Francis in mma and really believe that's their not thousands of athletes like him in Africa.. I mean he said himself there's alot of them there.

Now to you slave theory. Do you know how long it takes for genetics to change or evolve through animals and humans? I can tell you it takes more that a few hundred years.

You don't know what your talking about lol.
For real I saw this documentary about laborers being paid $1 a day like Ngannou used to be a concrete layer when he was a kid. They were literally all built like Ngannou. Just like a hundred guys with Ngannou level athleticism no one even knows exist doing fishing on some island in the middle of nowhere. There are countries in Africa where guys like Ngannou are every guy. If these countries weren't so amazingly poor and corrupt then every athlete in every sport would be from Africa. No one else would be able to be in the same stratosphere.The amount of untapped athletic potential is ridiculous.

For real I saw this documentary about laborers being paid $1 a day like Ngannou used to be a concrete layer when he was a kid. They were literally all built like Ngannou. Just like a hundred guys with Ngannou level athleticism no one even knows exist doing fishing on some island in the middle of nowhere. There are countries in Africa where guys like Ngannou are every guy. If these countries weren't so amazingly poor and corrupt then every athlete in every sport would be from Africa. No one else would be able to be in the same stratosphere.The amount of untapped athletic potential is ridiculous.

Of course, I just find it funny when people think Francis is rare when in fact he said himself he wasn't from where he comes from lol.

Klitschko only dominates because blacks at HW began going to professional sports that paid more..

Boxing as a whole have way more minorities dominating an that's just a fact.

You can't use the education excuse because white were all in boxing before any other race. They got weeded out as time went by.

I already said in other post that different groups have advantages in certain sports.. but we know who overall is the more athletic group when it comes to sample size.

Blacks are a way smaller percentage of population but are at the top of most profession sports in America. That's a statistical fact that cant be debated.
Isn't that proof of racism though? Black people doing less well in school is proof of racism. So isn't white people doing less well in sports also racist?

Of course, I just find it funny when people think Francis is rare when in fact he said himself he wasn't from where he comes from lol.
Hitler was all like "We are going to create ze superior race!" But it's like uh we kinda accidentally already did that.

If I were an enterprising college football coach or something, I would literally just go scout African laborers and bring a bunch of dudes over on scholarships and they'd be paying dividends by their senior year. I'm kinda surprised no one's done this before. Get 15 guys like Ngannou and train them for 4 years, and you're winning national championships and shit.

first no kid left behind bullshit, now no race left behind. what's next?

If they have found that a percentage of black people are below in the math field why do not arrange supplementary lessons for them ( and for whom are math issues) ? Downgrade the whole system for don't make feel them "discriminated" is a bit racist.o_O

Not sure if serious.

That's probably because in Africa that actually have more important things to concentrate than playing sports all day...

You see people like Francis in mma and really believe that's their not thousands of athletes like him in Africa.. I mean he said himself there's alot of them there.

Now to you slave theory. Do you know how long it takes for genetics to change or evolve through animals and humans? I can tell you it takes more that a few hundred years.

You don't know what your talking about lol.

The superhuman slave theory is suspect to say the least, and has all sorts of holes in it.

But your understanding of genetics is pretty sketchy. Natural selection and intentional breeding are two very different things. There's a reason why champion race horses command massive stud fees. Same for racing or fighting dogs, fighting cocks, and bucking bulls.

That's not even getting into the fact that humans have bread toy poodles and pit bulls and chihuahua's and great danes and wiener dogs and bloodhounds and on and on all from essentially the same species of canine.

Give me a couple of thousand people, zero ethics, and a hundred years and you better believe I could "breed" you some impressive super humans.

The very thought of "breeding" humans as livestock is sickening, though. And talking about it like "it has it's benefits" is even more sickening.

It's also not the best explanation for what is likely happening with Black Athletes in North America. The best explanation is that like everything else, at the mean we're all bunched together really closely. But at the extremes, there are these genetic markers that are not truly racial so much as they are familial/ancestral.

The Kalenjin tribe in Kenya and their distance running dominance are the best case study in this:

Best quote from the article:

"There are 17 American men in history who have run under 2:10 in the marathon," Epstein says. "There were 32 Kalenjin who did it in October of 2011."

Other than as a correlative factor (Kalenjins happen to be black) race doesn't even enter into it. It's just a small group of people with a common ancestry that makes them more suited to the task.

That's almost certainly what is happening with the dominance of black athletes in North American sport. The difference is that black Americans are part of a diaspora, meaning that most have no solid concept of their ancestral heritage other than that they are from the continent of Africa. If we knew exactly where the families of these athletes were kidnapped from, we'd likely have a much better understanding of their athletic prowess than "Of course he's good at sports; he's black!"

Last edited:
Back