Boxing Discussion VI

Great from Taylor, dominated, he could go all the way.

Usyk vs Huck
Briedis vs Perez

Should be an easy win for both Usyk and Briedis.

Usyk vs Huck
Briedis vs Perez

Should be an easy win for both Usyk and Briedis.

i absolutely would love perez at +400

mike used to fight 175 to 200 in the amatuers and then let himself go. power in both the right and left. i dont think the drop to cruiser is going to affect him and it will probably help him.

guy might throw 800 punhes over 12 rounds

i absolutely would love perez at +400

mike used to fight 175 to 200 in the amatuers and then let himself go. power in both the right and left. i dont think the drop to cruiser is going to affect him and it will probably help him.

I can't see him beating Briedis at this point to be honest, Perez does have skill but currently I think there is a significant gulf in level.

I can't see him beating Briedis at this point to be honest, Perez does have skill but currently I think there is a significant gulf in level.

i dont think much of breidis, a brawler and mike has that great amatuer background, beat luis ortiz. i just hope that the keep showing the charr ko so i get better odds.

Just worked out if you followed all the tips I posted for Saturday at a £50 stake per bet it you'd have made £511 profit, was a good night for profit. Yarde round 1 @7.5 really took it from good to great. 6/9 landed, Smyle @3.5 was very close and many thought he won so can't complain about that. Yarde round 2 @7.00 lost but won Yarde round 1 @7.5 so that cancelled that out and Dubois round 1 lost, can't really complain had him down but opponent survived.

Already watching fights for next weekends boxing, some great fights on. Not a lot of lines released yet so will post over the next few days but I'm confident we will find some great value again.

DVR alert: For those who want to see the Mayweather/McGregor press conference tour, it will be airing live in the afternoon four days in a row from four different cities on FS2 Tuesday through Friday this week. It's listed under UFC Tonight on my DVR schedule.

i rarely bet -200s but sullivan looks like a solid play on saturday

i rarely bet -200s but sullivan looks like a solid play on saturday

I was on the same train of thought initially but switched to Smith over the past few weeks. Barrera is technically good, good amateur pedigree and wins over guys who went on to become professional champions but I'm taking Smith here. I think he takes this but I also think Barrera is about as far as he will go, I wouldn't rate him against Beterbiev, Stevenson etc. Don't think he stops him, think he'll win a fairly close fight on the score cards.

Both are crude when attacking and can be put down; I wouldn't be shocked if Smith iced Sullivan, he has the power to do it and as slick as Sullivan is he has been put down before.

Both are crude when attacking and can be put down; I wouldn't be shocked if Smith iced Sullivan, he has the power to do it and as slick as Sullivan is he has been put down before.

its possible as smith has the power. kind of reminds me a little of kp. crude but with power and the will to break fighters.

however, prime and sober kp had great punch resitance and im not sold on smiths. he had his jaw fractured in two places and i believe that he was hurt by fonfara before he kod him

he couldve been playing possum but in the first round hard to see this as a strategy

you can see joe wilt here at the 1:09 mark of the fight after getting hit by a short left hook by fonfara and then stumble

its possible as smith has the power. kind of reminds me a little of kp. crude but with power and the will to break fighters.

however, prime and sober kp had great punch resitance and im not sold on smiths. he had his jaw fractured in two places and i believe that he was hurt by fonfara before he kod him

he couldve been playing possum but in the first round hard to see this as a strategy

you can see joe ilt here at the 1:09 mark of the fihgt after getting hit by a short left hook by fonfara and then stumble

I totally agree that either guy can be put down and Smiths jaw break in his only loss is a bit of a concern but he battled through it for as long as he could and he is the definition of gritty.

Seen others say it and I'd agree that Smith's skill level is about equal to Shabranskyy but he hits far harder and Shabranskyy managed to put Barrera down. I think at dog odds Smith is a good bet, where about are you seeing odds? None of my books have it so far.

I totally agree that either guy can be put down and Smiths jaw break in his only loss is a bit of a concern but he battled through it for as long as he could and he is the definition of gritty.

Seen others say it and I'd agree that Smith's skill level is about equal to Shabranskyy but he hits far harder and Shabranskyy managed to put Barrera down. I think at dog odds Smith is a good bet, where about are you seeing odds? None of my books have it so far.

https://oddspedia.com/boxing/world/light-heavyweight/joe-smith-jr-sullivan-barrera-1945265/

the barrera kd was more of a flash kd, off balance.

do you think smith was hurt against fonfara or was he acting? if he was hurt, the left hand of fonfara didnt have much on it not to mention so early in the fight as well

the -200 could be expensive, especially if im looking too much into what i believe is suspect punch resistance.

https://oddspedia.com/boxing/world/light-heavyweight/joe-smith-jr-sullivan-barrera-1945265/

the barrera kd was more of a flash kd, off balance.

do you think smith was hurt against fonfara or was he acting? if he was hurt, the left hand of fonfara didnt have much on it not to mention so early in the fight as well

the -200 could be expensive, especially if im looking too much into what i believe is suspect punch resistance.

Thank!

I'm really not sure, it's hard to tell if he was staggered or was purposely waiting for Fonfara to unload and counter him perfectly. I think he has a decent enough chin on him but Sullivan will the biggest test to see, battle of poor defence which could really come down to who lands first or who hits hardest.

Thank!

I'm really not sure, it's hard to tell if he was staggered or was purposely waiting for Fonfara to unload and counter him perfectly. I think he has a decent enough chin on him but Sullivan will the biggest test to see, battle of poor defence which could really come down to who lands first or who hits hardest.

sullivan can crack with both hands, essentially layed out murat with the left hook and has the overhand right. im not sure that smith has anything in his left hand.

and after joe broke his jaw in 2010 the only fighter he beat prior to hopkins and fonfara was rosinsky who he couldnt hurt and had already lost convinvingly to 168s rodriguez and a shot kp.

he very well could be packing glass if he was indeed hurt by the short fonfara left hook

sullivan can crack with both hands, essentially layed out murat with the left hook and has the overhand right. im not sure that smith has anything in his left hand.

and after joe broke his jaw in 2010 the only fighter he beat prior to hopkins and fonfara was rosinsky who he couldnt hurt and had already lost convinvingly to 168s rodriguez and a shot kp.

he very well could be packing glass if he was indeed hurt by the short fonfara left hook

Guess we will find out this weekend!

I am spectical about Mayweahter/McGregor..

I hope i'm wrong, but something's gonna happen.

I am spectical about Mayweahter/McGregor..

I hope i'm wrong, but something's gonna happen.
You mean like the fight not happening? That would be surprising at this point since they're getting on what I presume are private planes and going on this media tour.

You mean like the fight not happening? That would be surprising at this point since they're getting on what I presume are private planes and going on this media tour.

Yeah I would be very surprised if the fight didn't happen. Even if one of them sustained an injury prior to the fight or something the show must go on. There is simply too much money involved and winning isn't even the main thing anymore (at least not for Mac).

Back