Boxing Discussion VI

DVR alert: For those who want to see the Mayweather/McGregor press conference tour, it will be airing live in the afternoon four days in a row from four different cities on FS2 Tuesday through Friday this week. It's listed under UFC Tonight on my DVR schedule.

Thank!

I'm really not sure, it's hard to tell if he was staggered or was purposely waiting for Fonfara to unload and counter him perfectly. I think he has a decent enough chin on him but Sullivan will the biggest test to see, battle of poor defence which could really come down to who lands first or who hits hardest.

http://www.boxingscene.com/barrera-joe-smith-very-powerful-he-chin--118378

im going to wait and hope for live betting on sullivan. hes too pricey for a guy who himself could have questionable punch resistance.

i think berchelt might be worth it even though hes in the low 200s himself. miura is going to get outworked here

MayMac press conference #1 is now live.

Brendan Schaub, Paulie Malignaggi, and Mauro Ranallo are the commentators at the desk.

Kind of a fail by the producers.

Conor walked out on stage way before his music and introduction started. Then, when the music played and they introduced him, he was just standing there playing it cool, raising his hands.

Floyd walked out after the music started, which is what you're supposed to do. He also walked from the crowd to the stage, like a real boxing match.

Floyd 1-0 for entrances.

As expected, Conor won the press conference battle. Floyd seemed cheesy as fuck.

They may wanna limit these press conferences

They may wanna limit these press conferences

word. these are weak. And I was really looking forward to some A1 trash talk.

I think the problem is their beef is fabricated. In reality they love each other and are happy to be making so much $$$

I think the problem is their beef is fabricated. In reality they love each other and are happy to be making so much $$$
That's it. They're friends deep down and there's no real rivalry as we know how it ends...

If Floyd really hated him the fight wouldn't have got organised so easily. Haven't seen the press conference but they missed a step by not going to Dublin.

Just have Floyd Sr take Jrs place at the pressers

Joke of a press conference for a joke of a fight. Little coward mayfeather jr suckering everyone out of there money again what a fucking clown

Can we have separate Conor Floyd thread?

Back