Brady > Belichick ?

He's the guy that got fired from ESPN for calling RG3 a "cornball brother". Him and Max Kellerman hate on Brady every year and it blew up their faces everytime he won another ring this decade.

Honesty I don't know if guys like that even believe what they're saying or if they're just pulling a Skip Bayless (hating on a popular athlete nonsensically to get attention).
Yeah. Toms been falling off a cliff for almost a decade.

We all actually joked about this exact scenario before the season. Bucs had the underrated D because of Jameis, did good work on their O-Line and already had tremendous skill position players, then they added AB as well. Of course it was a significantly better situation than the Pats had, even before all of their opt outs.

And of course it was clear which person would get 100% of the credit for the Bucs "magically" improving without 100's of turnovers and a stronger roster...

People holding that season against BB are weirdos, they had no business winning as much as they did lol.
Of course he doesn't deserve 100% of the credit (nor does he receive it in all actuality, hyperbole aside), but he does deserve the lion's share because of the importance of the quarterback position in the sport and the fact that he's the obvious difference maker. Not sure why you have such a problem with it. Yes, there are other guys who could be put in that situation and also thrive and they too would receive deserved credit for it. Yet you seem to have some sort of problem with it being given to Brady for some strange reason.

Of course he doesn't deserve 100% of the credit (nor does he receive it in all actuality, hyperbole aside), but he does deserve the lion's share because of the importance of the quarterback position in the sport and the fact that he's the obvious difference maker. Not sure why you have such a problem with it. Yes, there are other guys who could be put in that situation and also thrive and they too would receive deserved credit for it. Yet you seem to have some sort of problem with it being given to Brady for some strange reason.
Difference maker compared to? Jameis Winston, who couldn't beat out a glorified special teams player when Brees got injured? :D

I'd explain it to you, but you will disagree anyway and likely claim that actually the opposite is the case. You're an awesome poster (just like @rearnakedchoke ), so lets just agree to disagree. :)

BTW: Despite getting shit mixed twice this season by them, I think the Bucs will beat the Saints this time around.

Difference maker compared to? Jameis Winston, who couldn't beat out a glorified special teams player when Brees got injured? :D

I'd explain it to you, but you will disagree anyway and likely claim that actually the opposite is the case. You're an awesome poster (just like @rearnakedchoke ), so lets just agree to disagree. :)

BTW: Despite getting shit mixed twice this season by them, I think the Bucs will beat the Saints this time around.
You shouldn't assume, but fair enough, I guess. :)

I agree that they probably win. And then I think they lose to the Packers. Hard to beat Rodgers and the Packers twice this year, just like it's hard for the Saints to beat them thrice. I'm not some delusional or histrionic fanboy so you can present a case and I'll try to look at it rationally. But I understand if you no longer wish to do so...

DimwittedConcreteAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-small.gif

Brady winning the Superbowl at age 43 with a new team after his haters attributed his success to Belichick for so long would be one of the greatest achievements in team sports history.

Brady takes new team to conference championship just like Joe Montana in his first year as a Chief. Except Brady is 43 instead of 37..

Brady winning the Superbowl at age 43 with a new team after his haters attributed his success to Belichick for so long would be one of the greatest achievements in team sports history.
quoted for truth.
But even then tb could ball out have say
3 -4tds no picks & the haters / naysayers will just give the defense all the credit & they might go as far out as giving Bruce Arians the credit lol smh

People with a brain know Brady didn't win those championships and people with a brain know Brady is on a stacked team

When Brady had to carry his team he didn't win superbowls. That's the thing. His best performance was agains the Falcons and Dont'a Hightower should have been MVP.

I'm going to put my opinion here, as unqualified as I am.

I do not like Tom Brady or the Patriots. I grew up loving the Falcons and that loss to them a few years ago was awful. Everyone from Brady, to Coach, to Pats fans, to Brady's wife made me vow to never go north of Kentucky ever again. But I honestly didn't get people saying that we would eventually see that he was just a good qb in an elite system in NE. I didn't think it was fair.

It is an elite system, no joke. The grown man wearing what looks like something he purchased from K mart in the early 90s (the hoodies) created a monster. But Brady was driving it too....big time. He was executing it and I do not think they achieve anything near it without his smarmy ass. I dont have advanced stats knowledge to back this up, but I saw enough and I think the man earned his status. Dude just dominates. Not qualified to say who was more important in the campaign of misery they created, but he was vital.

You're an idiot. Pro bowls lmao
Eloquent response. Nobody was talking about how talented Tampa Bay was before Brady signed with them and in fact many people, probably yourself included laughed. Now they are a super team.

At the same time, the Pats revert to their pre-Brady ineptness. Gone is the argument about the Brady cheating the system by getting underpaid. Somehow Brady is to blame for the Pats salary cap woes.

Pro Bowl isn't the only metric, but it is a legitimate one. All the teams that played this weekend have talented rosters. Nearly everyone I listened to, talked to or read thought the Saints were more talented and better coached. Do you dispute that?

What metric are you using to determine that Brady is on such a stacked team? Your opinion? SMH

Last edited:
Eloquent response. Nobody was talking about how talented Tampa Bay was before Brady signed with them and in fact many people, probably yourself included laughed. Now they are a super team.

At the same time, the Pats revert to their pre-Brady ineptness. Gone is the argument about the Brady cheating the system by getting underpaid. Somehow Brady is to blame for the Pats salary cap woes.

Pro Bowl isn't the only metric, but it is a legitimate one. All the teams that played this weekend have talented rosters. Nearly everyone I listened to, talked to or read thought the Saints were more talented and better coached. Do you dispute that?

What metric are you using to determine that Brady is on such a stacked team? Your opinion? SMH

If you followed football, you'd understand players haven't taken the pro bowl nominations seriously since about 2003.

Shut the hell up.

Brady puts a Khabib-Conor esque beatdown on fake goat Aaron Rodgers

Well, as a Tampon, I’ll take Brady, since he took us to the SB.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back