Bray Wyatt has been released by WWE.

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Will always remember his catchy theme song.

Woah I didn't see that one coming.

Feel like his act works better elsewhere really. Maybe he can form a stable with the Young Bucks over at AEW @D.R.H.

<Oku02>

Hopefully this at least results in Alexa dropping the awful gimmick she has now with the Fiend gone but that's probably too much to ask lol

So dumb. There’s a reason I dont watch this shit anymore

Just after seeing this. As somebody who doesn't watch WWE, this is shocking. Dude fucking reinvented himself every which way to get over. Wow. I wonder if it is the case that he wanted out and they let him go or not.

Feel like his act works better elsewhere really. Maybe he can form a stable with the Young Bucks over at AEW @D.R.H.

<Oku02>

Hopefully this at least results in Alexa dropping the awful gimmick she has now with the Fiend gone but that's probably too much to ask lol
I think they realised they have Alexa Bliss for the gimmick and don't need Wyatt anymore.

Bray Wyatt is one of the two reasons I still occasionally watch WWE.

Him, and Sasha Banks.

This is one of the absolute dumbest decisions they could have possibly made. They've created the most original and interesting character in Pro-Wrestling since the Attitude Era, mis-booked him since the disastrous Goldberg match, and now released him.

What a colossal fuck up.

Its like they're saying to their best talent - 'Please go to AEW.'

New leader of Dark Order!

Feels like WCW when they cut Triple H, Austin, Pillman, and the like in order to make room for a bunch of old hats like Goldberg or flops like Eva Marie.

Seems like WWE are getting rid of the bums. His Fiend stuff was really gay and cheesy. Looks like Vinny Mac is trying to saddle Khan with a lot of expensive talent that doesn't draw.

Looks like Vinny Mac is trying to saddle Khan with a lot of expensive talent that doesn't draw.
tumblr_mafnruvio81r4gei2o1_400.gif

It's too bad Mr. Brodie Lee is dead. A revival of the Wyatt Family (done properly) would have been epic

Woah I didn't see that one coming.
I honestly think they will renegotiate. I don't think triple h is going to let this guy fall. Braun and Bray will be back, imo. Even wwe's lowball offer might be more than AEW because they're worth more but if he gets to enjoy his creativity somewhere else, that could be a factor.

I think he goes to japan. Just my personal opinion. I don't think bray wants to spend too much time away from his family.

Back