Bray Wyatt has been released by WWE.

Liked Wyatt but couldn't stand the Fiend character. Rather not see him in AEW
Return of a Wyatt family type role. Comes in and leads the lost souls of the dark order who have been lost since Mr. Brodie Lee's death. He starts a program with Hangman turning the Order against Hangman

I am excited about AEW for the first time probably ever. Hope for the love of God they dont bring in Wyatt. That would be awful.

The dark order is terrible. Adding Wyatt would be like polishing a turd. It still stinks

Vince trying to bankrupt Tony Khan with all these releases.

Only thing that would interest me with Bray Wyatt would be him paired with Jake Roberts and Lance Archer. Other than that I'm not really interested in seeing him in AEW. He's better off in Impact with all the crazy shit they do.

Only thing that would interest me with Bray Wyatt would be him paired with Jake Roberts and Lance Archer. Other than that I'm not really interested in seeing him in AEW. He's better off in Impact with all the crazy shit they do.

Or you have Jake turn on Archer and align himself with Wyatt and a group of a couple of young guys (namely nick comorotto who is totally mis-cast with that bum QT Marshall). Archer's a pretty good babyface and really doesn't need a manager.

Or you have Jake turn on Archer and align himself with Wyatt and a group of a couple of young guys (namely nick comorotto who is totally mis-cast with that bum QT Marshall). Archer's a pretty good babyface and really doesn't need a manager.
Also a good option

Return of a Wyatt family type role. Comes in and leads the lost souls of the dark order who have been lost since Mr. Brodie Lee's death. He starts a program with Hangman turning the Order against Hangman

Would be a waste of time in Hangman’s career, much more interesting feuds/matches he can have. Brays in ring work sucks ass, only guy I care to see him work with in AEW is Darby because Darby could probably carry him to a half decent match for once in Brays life.

Good. He was godawful and boring to watch. I liked him as Husky Harris when he would ... like ... actually wrestle.

Well, Bray has been ruined already, truth be told. The Undertaker should have passed the baton to Bray Wyatt to carry on the mantle of the ominous, supernatural being in the WWE and 'Taker should have lost clean to Bray Wyatt. That would have catapulted Wyatt toward a WWE championship while he was still on fire. As a veteran like Taker was, losing to an up and comer, or near main eventer, is what should have happened. Losing to Brock really didn't do anything for Brock because he was already a made man but the WWE messed it up and even Taker fumbled this. From that loss, his character and gimmick just spiraled out of control included losses in nearly all of his big feud. At this point, it really doesn't matter if he's on the WWE roster or not, he's likely never going to be a WWE champion so hopefully he goes to AEW and makes alot of money

@BEAST

Are you looking forward to seeing Fattie the Clown on Wednesdays?

Thank fucking God! That dumpy piece of shit is the worst thing in wrestling since Stephanie McMahon. Fuck him and everyone who ever liked his horse shit Fattie the Clown bullshit!

Worst? What about the Young Bucks?

@BEAST

Are you looking forward to seeing Fattie the Clown on Wednesdays?
Hahaha I never got the Bray hate. I don’t mind him as a wrestler but his promos did ramble on for too long.

Hahaha I never got the Bray hate. I don’t mind him as a wrestler but his promos did ramble on for too long.

Swamp Rat Bray talked to much and was relatively boring in the ring. I didn't hate that guy...there was just nothing special about him. Now Fattie The Clown on the other hand...that mind numbing horse shit and everyone who likes it deserve to be catapulted head first into Nia Jax waiting gullet.

Swamp Rat Bray talked to much and was relatively boring in the ring. I didn't hate that guy...there was just nothing special about him. Now Fattie The Clown on the other hand...that mind numbing horse shit and everyone who likes it deserve to be catapulted head first into Nia Jax waiting gullet.
Yea I wasn't a fan of the clown.
I wonder what happens to the Bliss gimmick now

Back