Media Bruce Buffer answers Jim Miller’s request to announce him as Jim ‘F***ing’ Miller at UFC 300: “I don’t like cursing at my job. The answer is no.”

Understandable decision?

• Total voters
If he was "furniture" they'd get rid of him for someone cheaper,like they did with Mike Goldberg.
You replied to that part and not that I managed to compare Buffer to Hitler? Appreciate the restraint, cause you are usually more exiteable. :D

Anyway, doubt we can find any common ground re:Buffer - so I'll head to the beershop, have folks coming over for a Carl Weathers memorial evenin. Rocky and Predator double feature with brews.

Stop being so mad about people not liking your fucking boyfriend and you can't use the spacebar.
Doyatalktoyamotherthatwaywhenshecutsotfyerinternet??

You replied to that part and not that I managed to compare Buffer to Hitler? Appreciate the restraint, cause you are usually more exiteable. :D

Anyway, doubt we can find any common ground re:Buffer - so I'll head to the beershop, have folks coming over for a Carl Weathers memorial evenin. Rocky and Predator double feature with brews.
All hail Creed

Doyatalktoyamotherthatwaywhenshecutsotfyerinternet??

Do you cry like a bitch to people in real life when they dont like what you like?

Your still here?

My guy that was an hour ago. Is this like one of those 'I will have the last word' things? You got it bro. Move along with your life.

Stop being so mad about people not liking your fucking boyfriend and you can't use the spacebar.
Your own posts are so sloppy that it’s fairly clear that you are typing them out with one hand while imagining your gay scenarios in your head.

Reactions: HHJ
Your own posts are so sloppy that it’s fairly clear that you are typing them out with one hand while imagining your gay scenarios in your head.
Sounds like heresy to me.. the emperor would not be pleased.

Nice, posting from your alt account. Get a life and get over kid, the earth spins and people have different opinions. No need to be a giant fucking loser about it.

Nice, posting from your alt account. Get a life and get over kid, the earth spins and people have different opinions. No need to be a giant fucking loser about it.

Says the man calling people names and inventing gay fanfiction in between weird conspiracy theories. Terminal online syndrome.

Reactions: HHJ
His reply to the fans is right. you build drama. You're nobody's bitch, but this is worthy, in my opinion, and maybe a dance shuffle, a moonwalk, a duet with Belinda Carlyle.

Says the man calling people names and inventing gay fanfiction in between weird conspiracy theories. Terminal online syndrome.
Kid invent whatever weird scenario you want to make yourself feel normal for acting like an actual fucking weirdo because someone opinion doesn't match yours. I expressed an opinion and you and your boyfriend took a break from the blow jobs to be upset about it. I didn't engage anyone. Again - the grass is green and sometimes people think different things than you do. Stop being a fucking weirdo about it.

Kid invent whatever weird scenario you want to make yourself feel normal for acting like an actual fucking weirdo because someone opinion doesn't match yours. I expressed an opinion and you and your boyfriend took a break from the blow jobs to be upset about it. I didn't engage anyone. Again - the grass is green and sometimes people think different things than you do. Stop being a fucking weirdo about it.
How often are you going to bring up how you are imagining other posters having gay sex? Does it happen often or is this a weird time for you?

Idol Meat Fist would say Fucking Miller but this was not what illuminati and #Satan was jot down in mandem planner of theirs 📛 👿. Mandem tryna buck 🦌 the #Truth and spray dem h8r point shells. Keep us weak, you was been feeling me?

I was hear this was why he receive many much hate from 6ixdog mandem/gyaldem/demdem when he was post,,,,styll. It all have making sense now, ahlie???

🐻 💕 my #UFCFriend and 6ixdog idol Meat Fist

Now this thread popularity will reach the firmament,,,,styll

View attachment 1027574
As i'm reading, the post office girl is clicking outside my door, you remember when you used to fly out and have sex and bop in the guys who want to fight you, it's annoy, don't bop one on one, or do, but, and I shit you not. it seems forever it's been violence in my life and that's how it goes. A couple very close people died and, it's how it is, it's not sitting well, and I sit watching the most obscure movies, old tv shows, in a way, I think, it's a fuck you to time. It's not that hurtful and not that poignant, I grew up with old tv shows, and era of movies, you evolve, but what does tht mean

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back