Law Bunker Boy to sue CNN for half a BILLION dollars

Get over this bunker boy shit already. Your senile old loser hid in his basement for months.

I guess thats all you need to hate him and make an implication that you would be happy if something bad happened to him. Amirite commrade?
I don't hate him. With regards to Rosenbaum he probably did society a favor. Don't think I'll be throwing back beers with him when he turns twenty one, though...

<Fedor23>

CNN going to take the Rachel Maddow defense. “We aren’t news, we are complete non funny diarrhea narratives that have no bearing on reality. Our viewers are too stupid and brainwashed to even know what news is.”

Trump living rent free.

2024 can't come fast enough.
He is still a major political fixture, inserting himself into races and commenting on politics, so he is fair game for criticism.

I don't hate him. With regards to Rosenbaum he probably did society a favor.
Just an interesting response given all the facts we know and have on film. The kid went to protect businesses and people, caught on camera cleaning up graffiti and boarding up minority owned businesses. He ends up getting attacked by a violent armed mob including three felons one of which was Rosenbaum an N word shouting Pedo. Your response to the kid who purged the earth of the armed violent mob that chased him down is, "I don't hate him?"

And he only probably did society a favor on purging Rosenbaum?

<{cruzshake}>

The Chud King cometh.
This asshole just can not stop making a fool of himself.
No he makes himself a fool to part other fools from their money.
MAGA fan boys like to tell you how rich he is then give him money via recurring charges.
No wonder MAGA fans are always so angry, deep down they know it’s a grift but ego wont allow them to admit it. Imagine bouncing checks because Trumps PAC slipped in recurring charges like they were Girls Gone Wild, and make it damn near impossible for them to stop banging your bank account.

He is using it to raise more money. He is the only “rich” dude I know that constantly begs people just to give him money.

I wonder how much his lawyers required upfront. He's going to lose because CNN is a journalism entity and he's a public figure plus opinion pieces. So I hope the attorneys are billing him directly and not waiting on a contingency fee.

I'm willing to bet that he only filed this because the MyPillow guy is being forced to defend himself for defamation.

CNN or any major News org will welcome this lawsuit for the deposition value only.

They now have full right to request from Trump lawyers items of evidence that Trump will need to arrange and send and to get him to sit for a deposition. If Trump refuses of does not cooperate, in a case he is bringing, it gets dismissed. If he does comply they win.

Since they are at no real threat from the merits of this case, I think and hope they will not just try and get it dismissed from the get go, which they probably cold, and will instead play the game forcing Trump to submit to the process he has started.

CNN or any major News org will welcome this lawsuit for the deposition value only.

They now have full right to request from Trump lawyers items of evidence that Trump will need to arrange and send and to get him to sit for a deposition. If Trump refuses of does not cooperate, in a case he is bringing, it gets dismissed. If he does comply they win.

Since they are at no real threat from the merits of this case, I think and hope they will not just try and get it dismissed from the get go, which they probably cold, and will instead play the game forcing Trump to submit to the process he has started.

Mr. If You Plead The Fifth You're Guilty wants absolutely nothing to do with actually having to go inside of any courtroom, let alone testify or make any legal statements that would back up anything he's ever claimed.

this dude would get caught up in his own bullshit the very second he opens his mouth. he wouldnt be able to help himself. thats why he resorts to making all of his wackadoodle claims and assertions everywhere outside of a courtroom where he can just use whatever baseless excuse he wants to defend himself and not have to show evidence, and he can say whatever he wants and it doesnt have to be true.

if he even tried to say half the shit in court that he does on social media, he would get hung out to dry. his own lawyers surely have to know that by now so i'm sure they wouldnt have spent much time on this case and actually trying for it to get taken seriously, let alone go anywhere in court where cheeto benito would actually be held accountable for what he says.

bring it on though lol. CNN would go straight for discovery and make a field day of it when trump gets deposed.i bet he'd be the first plaintiff ever in the history of the world to try to plead the fifth or claim executive privilege in order to try to avoid testifying in their own damn case they are trying to make. i don't think his attorneys would be dumb enough to even let it get that far if they cared at all about their reputations or the future of their law firms. surely they would motion to dismiss their own case before trump gets deposed.

this is all just for show. he's just a little chihuahua barking at leaves. this one will get dismissed in no time and once again bunker boy will just start crying about how this was all just one big conspiracy against him and the deep state judges and radical left CNN attorneys were all in on it , and probably even throw his own lawyers under the bus while he's at it. everybody is out to get him. oh poor donnie. not only did CNN hurt your precious wittle feelings, but now you're stuck with a bunch more legal bills. there has never been more of a victim than the american conservative.

Last edited:
It worked for Cucker Tarlson.

the tucker carlson defense is absolutely hilarious and i would be rolling over laughing if CNN trolled that one out. but just for shits and giggles, CNN should morally bankrupt themselves and go straight for the Sidney Powell kraken defense and just claim that no reasonable person would ever believe that what they were saying was true.

yeah that wouldn't make CNN look good at all in the eyes of the court, and it wouldn't help their standing at all, but thats probably the best shot CNN has got at not having this lawsuit thrown out straight out of the gate. as a defendant just make yourself look stupid in front of the judge just to get the case to proceed so they can get trump right where they want him and have him deposed. team trump would think that CNN's attorneys are a bunch of morons and things are going awesome for them, until they realise that they aren't. it would be a genius move come to think about it. 5D chess some might say.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back