Law Bunker Boy to sue CNN for half a BILLION dollars

I've written plenty of paragraphs on the value of an independent media. I get it.

But. And this is a big but, outright lies can not be ignored by those claiming to be trusted sources of information. Is the pen mightier than the word or not? Is journalistic integrity something or not?

Asking the media to be held accountable isn't censorship or cancel culture, nor should integrity be a situational thing. Especially by those wielding so much power. This conversation bleeds over to the social media realm as well. It can't be boiled down to simplistic components such as elected officials are fair game to be lied about.
Presidents are the least protected people and with good reason. Social media companies are protected because they're not legally responsible for what users post. Trump successfully suing a media company would be the worst type of precedent. If Rittenhouse has a case, that's entirely different. Joe Rogan is somewhere in between those two. It's fairly nuanced when it comes to Rogan.

I'll link the CNN article about Joe Rogan using Ivermectin. I don't see anything actionable in it. Especially not for someone so high-profile as he is. I think people may be conflating comments on social media or elsewhere saying that Rogan took "horse dewormer" with the actual verbiage that CNN used. They're a well-financed media company. They're not going to leave themselves that wide open to lawsuits.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/01/media/joe-rogan-covid

Presidents are the least protected people and with good reason. Social media companies are protected because they're not legally responsible for what users post. Trump successfully suing a media company would be the worst type of precedent. If Rittenhouse has a case, that's entirely different. Joe Rogan is somewhere in between those two. It's fairly nuanced when it comes to Rogan.

I'll link the CNN article about Joe Rogan using Ivermectin. I don't see anything actionable in it. Especially not for someone so high-profile as he is. I think people may be conflating comments on social media or elsewhere saying that Rogan took "horse dewormer" with the actual verbiage that CNN used. They're a well-financed media company. They're not going to leave themselves that wide open to lawsuits.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/01/media/joe-rogan-covid
I recall them saying it on the show. Clearly being dishonest. They even doubled down on it.

Pretty sure he already hit 1-66 when he lost his lawsuit against Hillary the other week.

Anyway...

• Insurrectionist. Do we really need to go into details here?
  • Racist. His entire rise to fame in politics was built off of the racist birther lie.
  • Russian lackey. Remember the Helsinki Summit when he took Putin's side over his own intel agencies? Remember the day after he fired Comey he invited 2 Russian spies into the oval office and we only found out because they released the photos? Remember Jr. receiving emails explicitly stating the Russian government was helping his dad? Remember Trump simultaneously running for POTUS while trying to get Trump Tower Moscow done, which could only be done so with Putin's approval?
  • Comparing him to Hitler. Remember when people were walking around with Nazi flags and shouting Nazi slogans and Trump called them very fine people?

Don't forget when he literally asked Russia to commit cyber attacks on American citizens on national television.

Trump living rent free.

2024 can't come fast enough.

Yeah you guys can't pretend like he never existed fast enough. We might have shut up about Trump if he wasn't the likely candidate for the Republican party in 2024.

It's so interesting to me that you think we should just forget that the Republican party voted in an insane douchebag of epic proportions and allowed him to hijack and hold the entire party hostage.

I recall them saying it on the show. Clearly being dishonest. They even doubled down on it.
I did my best to find the article. If you can find the video, feel free to post it... Believe me, I'm no friend of CNN. I'm a Joe Rogan fan (though not as much as I used to be, he was better before Spotify). But having a free press that isn't cowed by legal precedents is also a good thing.

I hated how CNN collaborated with Elizabeth "The Snake" Warren to smear Bernie, but I don't think Bernie should win a lawsuit against them. Plus, their smears tend to backfire anyway. They're so out of touch with regular people that people see right through them. When they smeared Bernie, the audience literally laughed out loud. Only shitlibs who already supported Warren or some other establishment candidate pretended that they believed that bullshit!

{<jordan}

Yeah you guys can't pretend like he never existed fast enough. We might have shut up about Trump if he wasn't the likely candidate for the Republican party in 2024.

It's so interesting to me that you think we should just forget that the Republican party voted in an insane douchebag of epic proportions and allowed him to hijack and hold the entire party hostage.

Lol.

Trump had excellent policies. The country was positioned significantly better in 2016-2020, than it is currently with dementia Joe.

Our libel laws are quite different from yours. I wouldn't count on it...

There's no developed country in which such a frivolous suit would be successful. Can't see how any who supports it can claim to support freedom of speech.

Good, if Jones can be sued, CNN should be gutted…President Trump tirelessly draining the swamp..
I know you’re not a smart man. I get that. But I feel like defamation suits aren’t a hard concept. In no world is there any reason to believe that Sandy Hook was fake or the parents were crisis actors. Jones’ outright lies lead to real world consequences. He deserved what he got, legally. It’s pretty low to pretend what he did was alright

I know you’re not a smart man. I get that. But I feel like defamation suits aren’t a hard concept. In no world is there any reason to believe that Sandy Hook was fake or the parents were crisis actors. Jones’ outright lies lead to real world consequences. He deserved what he got, legally. It’s pretty low to pretend what he did was alright

<TheWire1>

Lol.

Trump had excellent policies. The country was positioned significantly better in 2016-2020, than it is currently with dementia Joe.

Oh yeah his policies were wonderful .

And with that Russian war going on in Europe, I'm sure he'd be a strong ally to Ukraine and NATO despite all those personal investments of his.

It's hilarious that people think that reality show TV host con man had good policies. The guy didn't even have coherent policies.

Joe has gotten a lot accomplished for someone with dementia. I'll take that over the shit show that Trump led.

Oh yeah his policies were wonderful .

And with that Russian war going on in Europe, I'm sure he'd be a strong ally to Ukraine and NATO despite all those personal investments of his.

It's hilarious that people think that reality show TV host con man had good policies. The guy didn't even have coherent policies.

Joe has gotten a lot accomplished for someone with dementia. I'll take that over the shit show that Trump led.

You were a shit poster in the S and C and you’re a shit poster here. Pull your head out of your ass. This isn’t a time for “yeah but…” The US has serious issues that simply are not being addressed

You were a shit poster in the S and C and you’re a shit poster here. Pull your head out of your ass. This isn’t a time for “yeah but…” The US has serious issues that simply are not being addressed

What issues do you think are "serious" compared to a global pandemic and the largest war in Europe since WW2?

Republicans from only a few decades would be rolling over in their graves at the traitors involved in the Republican party today.

Russia is the enemy of the West. Trump is beholden to Russia through tons of personal financial ties. Those are facts. You talk about Biden being compromised to China? Trump is compromised by our actual enemy. And half the Republican party is too scared to stand up to Trump. Bunch of FAKE tough guys in the Republican party.

And I would love to know what bad information about S&C that I ever posted? The only shit posting I've done is making fun of the roidheads for pretending like they have an authority on how to be strong without cheating.

Honestly I have no clue who you even are.

Back