Cage Warriors 113 Charriere vs Banovic

Taking a shot on fabinski at +210

Got into some research last night on the Monarch V Crawford and Hendin V Edwards.

Monarch seems really technical, great crisp combinations. All of his fights were fun to watch. Seems like he should be winning more fights than he does, also has an aggressive sub game. I think his problem is he fights a bit one-dimensional. Dosen't put a stamp on rounds, and his opponents do. Crawford has less experience and is bit younger, ton of amateur fights though. Seems to have a Kickboxing background, quite average off his back, but seems to be improving. Bit more athletic, his shots seem to have a bit more power than Monarch, hurts people often. Monarch has a lot more experience, but I think this might be a standup fight, which works for Crawford. Monarch probably has an advantage on the ground but he dosent have amazing TDs. Might pass.

Hendin is an animal. Power in his standup, judo background, excellent throws or any takedowns in general. Mixes them in well to win rounds. Seems like he has no quit in him either. Only 4-0 but a great amateur record. Actually dominated Crawford with his grappling, but did get hit clean and rocked. Great potential I recon.Edwards seems very scrappy, holes everywhere and has a horrible record, seems to overwhelm less experienced people with his ground game. Great output on the feet but not too technical. Bad head movement. Maybe a trap fight, young guy against a veteran with a ton of experience, specially if this ends up being grapple heavy. Hendin might be able to Ko him though. He is quite juiced, but I think he gets it done. Edwards is always in bad positions, even in fights he wins.

Taking a shot on fabinski at +210
Yeah me too. With stewart's history of bad tdd. It is worth a shot. Stewart barely squeeked by Winn. And I think fabinsky has a better gastank and is less of a quitter.

Yeah me too. With stewart's history of bad tdd. It is worth a shot. Stewart barely squeeked by Winn. And I think fabinsky has a better gastank and is less of a quitter.
Isn't Stewerts wrestling much improved? He fought 5 fighters in a row that tried taking him down, only losing to Edmen by split. He has been putting in work, and for as long as you stand with the dentist you are in trouble

He did very well vs Winn. Winn has better wrestling than Fabinski.

I have to rewatch Stewart vs fun size DC but Fabinski seems like a weird one.
Only 2 fights since 2015 and both were at 170. Seems like a decision is his best shot with his heavy grappling approach.
Would not be surprised if he gets Koed though Emil Meek had him close a few times.

Richardson - Bonner is nu even money, noice.... I took Aidan at 1,70 , He is now 1.55.

I've made a killing on Stewart lately with people having this same thought process. His TDD has drastically improved and there is a ton of evidence of it. He's cashed as an underdog or near even 4 out of his last 5 fights. I think people are finally waking up to his ability.

I've made a killing on Stewart lately with people having this same thought process. His TDD has drastically improved and there is a ton of evidence of it. He's cashed as an underdog or near even 4 out of his last 5 fights. I think people are finally waking up to his ability.
Yeah but he is a big favourite now. I just need something to bet on. Or else I would have passed on this fight lol.

Yeah but he is a big favourite now. I just need something to bet on. Or else I would have passed on this fight lol.
Yea, I tend to agree.

I think Stewart has improved and am high on him but I’ll take the +210 on the wrestler hoping he can control him and not get knocked out

I just don’t think he should be a heavy favorite here. Did you really want to pay -240 for Stewart?

Plays:

Steve Aimable:
1.5u to win 1 - Decent well rounded guy, gave Mads a solid fight, Goodwin is a wildman with holes.

Aidan Stephen:
2u to win 1 - Solid guy for the regionals, well rounded fought good comp and won, fighting an absolute can in Colins. 3-0 all finishes over cans. Last guy was absolutely dominating him on the ground until a hail marry heel hook. 0 Standup.

David Bear:
2u to win 1.Actually a solid fighter, fought a good amount of competition on regionals and a fair few finishes.Trains at tristar currently. Fighting a journeyman with a ton of loses.

Pimblett + Jones:
4.5u to win 3. Jones is an animal, rate him very highly. Pimblett has a ton of hype behind him, bit overrated. Always fade potential, but not against Dalton who has a glaring hole in his takedown defence and is moving up in weight.

Might hit Stewart if odds slightly improve.

Anybody know if Dimes usually does full props or live betting for the cage warrior events? Don't usually bet them and I'm trying to figure out how to play my prebets.

Terrible spot to fade steward, fighting at home, main event against a dude with only one ptv, control the dentist with average wrestling, better men are tried and failed.
Aidan is now 1.4 waao

Anybody know if Dimes usually does full props or live betting for the cage warrior events? Don't usually bet them and I'm trying to figure out how to play my prebets.
They rarely even have moneylines for Cage Warriors, never mind props or live betting.

Stewart isn't losing, he probably gets the KO promptly

Stewart isn't losing, he probably gets the KO promptly
Yeah... Stewart is pretty good like who the fuck is Fabinsky lol. I'm surprised he was around -200 for a while but I'm late and he's -250 now. I might still take that tbh.

Yeah... Stewart is pretty good like who the fuck is Fabinsky lol. I'm surprised he was around -200 for a while but I'm late and he's -250 now. I might still take that tbh.

Props on some UK books, take the KO

Back