Rumored Canelo vs Bivol DAZN

Who has a better shot at beating Ginger, Plant or Bivol?

Get yourselves ready for Canelo vs Eubank Jnr or John Ryder.

Easily Bivol, by far
with 168 lbs weight in? Ofc Bivol will have lesser chances than Plant.
Bivol needs to have 175 lbs weight in limit and ofc preferably not to fight vs Canelo in US.
However they are fighting for $ not any other thing called by fans as legacy or other bullshit.
Ottke maybe had more balls: fight with me in Germany or 0 fight. I suspect for me this might be one from best legacies: not to dance under other ppl orders despite $ might be maybe earned more.
Belts, honor and even $ are empty sound.

With judges Adelaide and Julie in US for example?:p

Plant has 0 chance of beating Canelo.

Bivol, even at 168, at least has some advantages going into the fight. If he can make 168 without killing himself then we know he's the naturally much bigger guy, who hits hard and boxes well with a nice jab. Plant's not got the power to make the fight interesting with Canelo or have any chance of pulling that off.

Bivol, even at 168, at least has some advantages going into the fight. If he can make 168
IF he can make.
I suspect that he theoretically might be far lesser dangerous for Canelo than Gvozdyk and 30-35 y.o Beterbiev versions.
To win Canelo in US you need to stop him, no other chance here.
If he get even 1 draw scorecard vs Floyd Jr who is very big name in Vegas after uncle had spanked him, imagine what kind of cards vs Canelo in Nevada or Texas might get some EE boxers?
Golovkin had spanked him in their first fight and fight had been scored as a draw.
BUSINESS.

Canelo needs to be KOed to win him and he will not pick opponent who is capable to KO him.
Clauses, short camps for opponents, all for Canelo.
Hometown fights too.

Bivol needs to have 175 lbs weight in limit and ofc preferably not to fight vs Canelo in US.
However they are fighting for $ not any other thing called by fans as legacy or other bullshit.
Ottke maybe had more balls: fight with me in Germany or 0 fight. I suspect for me this might be one from best legacies: not to dance under other ppl orders despite $ might be maybe earned more.
Im sure you know better than Bivol knows his own body on how he can handle 168.

Bivol would quite possibly kill Plant in the ring. Plant is not remotely close even in the same ballpark as a threat that Bivol is.

Dmitry disagrees with your narrative.

Guys been asking for it at 168 for years but the critics here know Bivol better than he knows himself. Canelo should be ashamed for forcing Bivol to call him out at Canelos weight.

These are the same idiots who claimed Canelo drained Kovalev even though it was the orgs rehydration rules that Kovalev already fought under lmao.

Im sure you know better than Bivol knows his own body on how he can handle 168.
Bivol during long time had not fought at 168lbs.

What they are telling it is like Haye talks before fights vs Bellew, I will not buy boxers talks before fights.
With 175 lbs weight in limit and in some Gemany or Russia Bivol had more chances than in U.K and U.K more than in U.S.

Bivol will loss fight if Canelo will opt to fight vs him in US at 168 or 170 lbs. By 90%.

Last edited:
These are the same idiots who claimed Canelo drained Kovalev even though it was the orgs rehydration rules that Kovalev already fought under lmao.
Boxing orgs usually does have 10% limit to have weight more than weight ins limit in the ring.
Not always this is checked btw.
IBF is 10 lbs weight difference limit.
Kovalev had WBO belt?

Kov not likely is smaller than 180 lbs and not likely was larger than 185 lbs in the ring.

Questions about Kovalev come up cos his fight vs Yarde, how he looked there and short term after this fight vs Yarde.

Last edited:
Getting a 175 champ to drop to 168 before you even have fought the 2 best fighters at 168 is a joke. Beating Bivol at 168 would prove nothing, just a pointless fight because Bivol would not be at his best , so whats the point?

Bivol's in-ring weights have been measured between 180 and 184 in the past and it was mentioned by many people on here after he struggled with Richards that he'd potentially be better suited to SMW than LHW. I'd rather they fought at LHW, but Bivol at SMW isn't some new idea.

I'm going to be honest, ripping apart surefire HoF fighters just because they're North American while praising Sven fucking Ottke is a great bit.

IF he can make.
I suspect that he theoretically might be far lesser dangerous for Canelo than Gvozdyk and 30-35 y.o Beterbiev versions.
To win Canelo in US you need to stop him, no other chance here.

Then how can you possibly say that Plant has a better chance than Bivol? You seriously think that somehow Plant can stop Canelo whereas Bivol can't?

Getting a 175 champ to drop to 168 before you even have fought the 2 best fighters at 168 is a joke. Beating Bivol at 168 would prove nothing, just a pointless fight because Bivol would not be at his best , so whats the point?
Two of the best fighters in boxing are fighting each other. Stop crying.

Back