Chicago's rap scene basically ended before it could get off the ground

He's from the suburbs

Bingo!!! I was going to say it but i'm too fucking longwinded lol.

Not only is he from the suburbs but his mom's was a college professor. Kanye is one of the most upper -middle class rappers ever, at least among the popular ones. He doesn't know jack shit about 'the struggle' or 'the hood.'

He's a born and bred bourgeoisie rapper

Bingo!!! I was going to say it but i'm too fucking longwinded lol.

Not only is he from the suburbs but his mom's was a college professor. Kanye is one of the most upper -middle class rappers ever, at least among the popular ones. He doesn't know jack shit about 'the struggle' or 'the hood.'

He's a born and bred bourgeoisie rapper
Sounds like Drake too lol

I actually thought Capone and Pappy could rap pretty decent

Jojo was meh but he basically started the whole fuckin war that’s been going on the last ten years so…i guess he’s a “legend”

I actually thought Capone and Pappy could rap pretty decent

Jojo was meh but he basically started the whole fuckin war that’s been going on the last ten years so…i guess he’s a “legend”
Agree about LA and Pappy. They had a lot of talent. Pappy could really rap and had a great flow. I've seen people blame the music for the wars but in reality all those gangs were already at war over street shit. I mean when your brothers are getting killed the rap is just insult to injury

Agree about LA and Pappy. They had a lot of talent. Pappy could really rap and had a great flow. I've seen people blame the music for the wars but in reality all those gangs were already at war over street shit. I mean when your brothers are getting killed the rap is just insult to injury
dooski who run it remix is good too

dooski who run it remix is good too
Yeah that's probably his best as far as I'm concerned. Rooga and Lil Moe, from his gang, have some good songs too. I think Rooga is on the new Kanye album

Back