International Climate Change Deniers...

LOL you believe in chemtrails?
I believe that are using planes to spray something in the air daily here in the US. You can watch the planes fly patterns across the sky. They will do a large run then the you see the trail stop and then start up again as they move to another area. Whatever they are spraying then spreads across the sky. I am not sure what the spray is but it is not just a series of planes and exhaust contrails.

I think you are in the UK or maybe Germany with the Siver name and AV so I am not sure if you see things like this over there but here in the US you see it everyday. We did not see things like this in the sky 10 -15 years ago or earlier than that. A plane guy may be able to come in here and give some info on plane engines and newer technology but it still would not explain why you can watch the planes do a run with the white trail behind it and then it stops the white trail and then starts it again a little bit further away or more to the left or right of the originally run.

The only time I have not seen the chemtrails daily was after Hurricane Ian destroyed us down here last September. We had 10 days without them. During that time we did have Chinook helicopters overhead daily as they were dropping supplies on Sanibel Island.

What country is that, if you don't mind me asking? (or just some rough idea?)

The Netherlands is my home country and where I get to vote still. We have the:

"Nitrate crisis" costing us billions, supposedly because of EU regulations.
Immigration crisis, supposedly because of EU regulations.
Housing crisis, as a result of both of the above crises we can't build new homes for people and we are bringing in more people from outside.

That's just the big stuff too. We just had elections recently so maybe things will change for the better now, we'll see.

Lol@ths suggestion that "big solar" has anywhere near the influence of oil. World currency value is influenced by oil trading primarily due to the strength of the Petro-dollar, there's not even a such thing as the Panel-dollar. Oil companies + car companies are why the wealthiest Country on the planet has no HS rail, and why our cities require cars to navigate, all which make the climate worse.

Seriously the level of cognitive dissonance needed to think that anything that changes what you think is normal is Sons kind of conspiracy is so profound people would rather blatantly ignore actual verifiable conspiracies that make their lives shittier, less convenient, and massively depletes resources.

Holy strawman. I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I said but hey, you go on believing the government when they all get together to hatch a plan to exert further control over you and your wallet. I'm sure you were in lockstep with them on covid and you will be on this issue too. I remember the same types of responses when it came to covid and who turned out to be right? Definitely wasn't you and your friends. You guys seem to conveniently forget all the lies you were told by your very dear government.

I really think you guys have Stockholm syndrome when it comes to the government. No matter how many times you get lied to, you're still as submissive as ever.

Before you go submitting to their scam, you might want to take a look at where the US is ranked here.

So the rolling blackouts that would be caused by everyone buying Teslas, could be fixed by updating our infrastructure, correct? It would make logical sense to update the grid, Republicans already parrot that our infrastructure is crumbling. An upgrade to the grid would make satisfy both sides. Let's get er done.
But there's a hold up. When it comes time to vote on infrastructure bills, one side constantly votes against them.

Why do you keep focusing so much on Tesla cars? There's so much more to renewables than a car.
Do you have any idea what that entails? It's not popping over to best buy and getting a couple new chargers, this is many trillions of dollars and several decades just to support what we already have, and start multiplying that if we're talking about the whole world doing the same.

The Netherlands is my home country and where I get to vote still. We have the:

"Nitrate crisis" costing us billions, supposedly because of EU regulations.
Immigration crisis, supposedly because of EU regulations.
Housing crisis, as a result of both of the above crises we can't build new homes for people and we are bringing in more people from outside.

That's just the big stuff too. We just had elections recently so maybe things will change for the better now, we'll see.

Fair enough, there's no question to me that being in the EU has it's limitations, and some of the stuff they insist on that might make sense in one country, doesn't always work in another.

But that's what I mean about Europe being so massively varied. You'll know yourself that you could drive from one end of the continent to the other and you'll have just traveled through tons of different countries filled with tons of different ethnicities speaking tons of different languages with tons of different political views.

I think a lot of 'spiracy theories are Americanized tripe, and I just don't see them applying to Europe.

I can't see that this currency thing is going to end up costing Europeans any more than certain EU policies already cost them.

I believe that are using planes to spray something in the air daily here in the US. You can watch the planes fly patterns across the sky. They will do a large run then the you see the trail stop and then start up again as they move to another area. Whatever they are spraying then spreads across the sky. I am not sure what the spray is but it is not just a series of planes and exhaust contrails.

I think you are in the UK or maybe Germany with the Siver name and AV so I am not sure if you see things like this over there but here in the US you see it everyday. We did not see things like this in the sky 10 -15 years ago or earlier than that. A plane guy may be able to come in here and give some info on plane engines and newer technology but it still would not explain why you can watch the planes do a run with the white trail behind it and then it stops the white trail and then starts it again a little bit further away or more to the left or right of the originally run.

The only time I have not seen the chemtrails daily was after Hurricane Ian destroyed us down here last September. We had 10 days without them. During that time we did have Chinook helicopters overhead daily as they were dropping supplies on Sanibel Island.

I'm from the UK, and I've only really heard real nutjobs talking about chemtrails. I suppose that makes sense, actually, if it's an American idea that doesn't apply to the UK (am I right in thinking this concept goes back to Agent Orange era?) then there's no real reason for UK people to buy into it - unless they're already far out.

Fair enough, there's no question to me that being in the EU has it's limitations, and some of the stuff they insist on that might make sense in one country, doesn't always work in another.

But that's what I mean about Europe being so massively varied. You'll know yourself that you could drive from one end of the continent to the other and you'll have just traveled through tons of different countries filled with tons of different ethnicities speaking tons of different languages with tons of different political views.

I think a lot of 'spiracy theories are Americanized tripe, and I just don't see them applying to Europe.

I can't see that this currency thing is going to end up costing Europeans any more than certain EU policies already cost them.

Yeah I'm conflicted on the EU because of some of those limitations. Ideally we'd have something more like the EEC used to be, but within the current EU we'll never get back down to that. So leaving the EU and starting over from scratch with the right countries would be the only solution. Also quite unlikely.

One crazy and retarded thing about the whole climate change thing and what kind of makes it a hoax to me is all of the supposed measures that are being taken. They want to force out our farmers here because of the climate. What do they think is going to happen? We'll just end up buying imported meat from less advanced countries with less strict rules. That's a step back both when looking at any kind of emissions and also when looking at animal rights.

When you know the biggest 50 companies worldwide are responsible for 80% of all carbon emissions maybe start there instead of some virtue signalling shit pretending a small and advanced country like the Netherlands needs to change a bunch of shit. But hey, I guess boycotting or actually punishing countries like China or India is too much of a real solution. Can't milk the situation that way.

Are any of those related to the euro digital wallet?

That's the literal definition of a gish gallop that someone accused me of doing in another thread lol

their climate change agenda requires force. force on spending, force on consumer choice, and force on mobility.

easiest way is with social credit, which locks people out of whatever they decide is "bad". they can't do it with cash, so they need a digital currency, which can be monitored and programmed....and this needs a digital infrastructure (digital ID, digital wallet) and all the spying and surveillance that goes along with it.

their solution to "CLIMATE CHANGE" is literally turning the world into a totalitarian police state first. and it's actually just an excuse...they don't give a shit about the climate.

once the world becomes like communist china...say goodbye to the constitution, all your freedoms, most westerners will in poverty, hundreds of millions will starve (maybe billions around the world).

honest question. how do you not see this? the model is literally out there...china......and these fuckers openly see them as a role model.

their climate change agenda requires force. force on spending, force on consumer choice, and force on mobility.

easiest way is with social credit, which locks people out of whatever they decide is "bad". they can't do it with cash, so they need a digital currency, which can be monitored and programmed....and this needs a digital infrastructure (digital ID, digital wallet) and all the spying and surveillance that goes along with it.

their solution to "CLIMATE CHANGE" is literally turning the world into a totalitarian police state first. and it's actually just an excuse...they don't give a shit about the climate.

once the world becomes like communist china...say goodbye to the constitution, all your freedoms, most westerners will in poverty, hundreds of millions will starve (maybe billions around the world).

honest question. how do you not see this? the model is literally out there...china......and these fuckers openly see them as a role model.

Climate change has been around as official legislation since 1994.

It's been 30 years.

You sound kinda insane.

You're scared of your own imagination.

Climate change has been around as official legislation since 1994.

It's been 30 years.

You sound kinda insane.

You're scared of your own imagination.

you went directly into a smear and ignored the question.

the seriousness of climate change is not the issue, the issue is their solution. they are turning the world into china. you don't see a problem with this?

you went directly into a smear and ignored the question.

the seriousness of climate change is not the issue, the issue is their solution. they are turning the world into china. you don't see a problem with this?

You didn't ask me a genuine question lol you just said "how can you not see this" which is a rhetorical device.

There was nothing whatsoever to answer in your post, silly.

You didn't ask me a genuine question lol you just said "how can you not see this" which is a rhetorical device.

There was nothing whatsoever to answer in your post, silly.

you asked how digital wallet has anything to do with the climate and i told you how. THEY'RE also telling you how as well. why do you have your head in the sand?

@Siver! they're open with their ideas.

a carbon footprint tracker will be voluntary at first then implemented into social credit once they have their digital currency, digital id, digital wallet infrastructure in place.

@Siver! they're open with their ideas.

a carbon footprint tracker will be voluntary at first then implemented into social credit once they have their digital currency, digital id, digital wallet infrastructure in place.

I've italicized the fact (if it really exists), then underlined the bit that is totally made up.

This seems to be the kind of logical leap required to keep up with what you, personally, have decided that the outcomes will be.

Sorry, skip, not for me!

I've italicized the fact (if it really exists), then underlined the bit that is totally made up.

This seems to be the kind of logical leap required to keep up with what you, personally, have decided that the outcomes will be.

Sorry, skip, not for me!

if you're claiming that social credit in the west will never happen you're wrong cause it's already here. have the wrong opinions like kanye west and alex jones and your bank will drop you as well as any payment processors.

this is what's out there and coming down the pipe..

GBRSZuKWEAAviyf

if you're claiming that social credit in the west will never happen you're wrong cause it's already here. have the wrong opinions like kanye west and alex jones and your bank will drop you as well as any payment processors.

this is what's out there and coming down the pipe..

GBRSZuKWEAAviyf

15 minute cities are the most easily disproved CTard theory.

Already the UK is getting rid of ULEZ zones.

Social credit theory, meh, Farage had his bank account cancelled and it kicked off a chain of events that ultimately found that it's not legal.

I'm pretty sure if this was some big ass conspiracy from the top, Farage would have been told to fuck off lol - he actually won the day, which again, disproves that narrative.

15 minute cities are the most easily disproved CTard theory.

Already the UK is getting rid of ULEZ zones.

Social credit theory, meh, Farage had his bank account cancelled and it kicked off a chain of events that ultimately found that it's not legal.

I'm pretty sure if this was some big ass conspiracy from the top, Farage would have been told to fuck off lol - he actually won the day, which again, disproves that narrative.

if CBDC, digital ID, and digital wallets are being used to abuse the rights of citizens in china, why bring that here? where is the conspiracy theory in all of this? it's not a theory, it's reality.

Last year at this time we got obliterated with snow and a cold front.

This year its going to be 8°C . I can't really remember a time in my life where the weather this time of year hadn't flopped back and forth.

if CBDC, digital ID, and digital wallets are being used to abuse the rights of citizens in china, why bring that here? where is the conspiracy theory in all of this? it's not a theory, it's reality.

When China mistreat citizens, such as the Uighur, it isn't because of any of the things you're talking about.

When they decide that men cannot be subject to rape, it isn't because of any of the things you're talking about.

When they decide that minimum wage violation is okay, and that worker's unions should be illegal, it isn't because of any of the things you're talking about.

When African students suffer racism in China, it isn't because of any of the things you're talking about.

Human rights abuses are real, and the ones currently perpetuated in the UK, say, are often down to social attitudes and intolerance.

Back