Conor thinks he can beat Islam with his new "Steel left leg"

Conor representing sherdog well. He stands for all the dissappearing chads around the world.
Conrad v36 is a force.

Yes sir, and people think it's going to help Conor in some way lol.
The ankle bones and everything under the knee will flex like bones naturally do, only around the rod and that's gonna be no bueno.

Btw, sorry to hear about your collarbone, that shit is a tough spot to break as you know.
Here's to having knowledge that these other cats lack though lol.

happened years ago. Dips are the only thing that I know of that aggravate it. Other than that it doesn’t bother me at all. I can still squat bench deadlift OHP just fine.

happened years ago. Dips are the only thing that I know of that aggravate it. Other than that it doesn’t bother me at all. I can still squat bench deadlift OHP just fine.

Can you do shoulder shrugs sir?
While holding dumbbells in each hand?

sorry woke friends, but as long as there are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s conors wanna be, we re gonna keep talking about this rich clown who just body builds and hasnt win/hasnt anything to do with fighting (let alone top guys) in half a decade.

i used to enjoy connors wit and grit, instawhore now, and followers worse than him worshipinh his roided midget ass and yatchs.

connor became like a tik tok meme he used to make fun of.. follow his advices on wealth and fame, but if you take him seriously as a top fighter you re dumber than expected. even for that audience.

Dildo danis also thinks he can win the UFC LW strap despite having an L to Helwani!

does this look delusional to you
KBXGZE3JVNHNBO6YF4IDYPQ4ME.jpg

Hell yes it does. That fucking belt on the right is a loaner! lol

Coner has lost so many times recently that his fans don’t have anything to hold onto when it comes to a potential match against Islam. Even they know that he’d get waxed in the first round.

Conor is a horrible drunk. He’s probably going to punch a couple more old timers at his bar after reading how the internet thinks he’s delusional

Yeah without a problem. I deadlifted 405 the other day no problem as well. For most part my collar bone doesn't bother me at all.

Just that flex of dips huh?
The body is a weird thing sir.

I guess Conor will find his dip position when he kicks or gets kicked lol.

Can we not get Connor a winnable come back fight first like idk maybe Diego Sanchez or Hasbulla ?

I'm not a big Conor fan but if you see it as 2nd degree it's hilarious. People are way too invested in the purity of the sport, the ranking and all that stuff.

I find Conor became a joke too, but I actually find it funny instead of getting butthurt on a forum. I don't know, maybe it's just me

Back