Coronavirus not very megathread.

Imagine how shitty your “policies” must be, that a death cult forms willing to literally die rather than capitulate... might be time for some introspection, brother. God bless.

We all have choices to make in life. I choose to take hold of the miracle of science that God has blessed us with.

Weigh your situation and choose what's best for you and yours.

I can't believe the number of people who don't wear a mask properly. I went to a Shoe Carnival today
and multiple people had mask below nose. Workers and people in store.
One of the staff had a mask below his nose and mouth and kept it there.
Either wear a fucking mask or just take it off. Jesus fucking christ I was triggered.
I bet most of these people would state that they have been wearing a mask for months and are
ready to stop. No motherfucker you have been rocking a beard diaper. You have not been wearing
a mask.
Fuck it. Fuck it all.
End rant.

Vaccine-Hesitant Couple Dies of COVID Within Hours of Each Other After Scheduling Shot

"Martin and Trina Daniel, high-school sweethearts from the city of Hampton, Georgia, died within hours of each other on July 6 after several members of their family contracted COVID amid the surge of the highly contagious Delta variant across the U.S.

The couple leave behind a 15-year-old daughter, Marina, and their 18-year-old son, Myles, with the latter telling local station WXIA that several family members were taken to hospital in early July suffering from severe symptoms after contracting the virus.

Dr. Cornelius Daniel, Martin Daniel's nephew and now the legal guardian of Myles and Marina, confirmed that his uncle died first, before his wife then passed away a few hours later.

"In a matter of hours, in a span of moments really, we lost two of our loved ones," he said. "So we had to relive the moment twice. It's been one hell of a month to be quite frank about it."

Vaccine-Hesitant Couple Dies of COVID Within Hours of Each Other After Scheduling Shot (msn.com)

R.I.P.

I'm at a loss for words. :(

I can't believe the number of people who don't wear a mask properly. I went to a Shoe Carnival today
and multiple people had mask below nose. Workers and people in store.
One of the staff had a mask below his nose and mouth and kept it there.
Either wear a fucking mask or just take it off. Jesus fucking christ I was triggered.
I bet most of these people would state that they have been wearing a mask for months and are
ready to stop. No motherfucker you have been rocking a beard diaper. You have not been wearing
a mask.
Fuck it. Fuck it all.
End rant.
They look like fucking dummies. If you don't wear it properly it's absolutely pointless wearing it at all.

Vaccine-Hesitant Couple Dies of COVID Within Hours of Each Other After Scheduling Shot

"Martin and Trina Daniel, high-school sweethearts from the city of Hampton, Georgia, died within hours of each other on July 6 after several members of their family contracted COVID amid the surge of the highly contagious Delta variant across the U.S.

The couple leave behind a 15-year-old daughter, Marina, and their 18-year-old son, Myles, with the latter telling local station WXIA that several family members were taken to hospital in early July suffering from severe symptoms after contracting the virus.

Dr. Cornelius Daniel, Martin Daniel's nephew and now the legal guardian of Myles and Marina, confirmed that his uncle died first, before his wife then passed away a few hours later.

"In a matter of hours, in a span of moments really, we lost two of our loved ones," he said. "So we had to relive the moment twice. It's been one hell of a month to be quite frank about it."

Vaccine-Hesitant Couple Dies of COVID Within Hours of Each Other After Scheduling Shot (msn.com)

R.I.P.

Yeah that was horrible, at least they went together I guess. I know I would struggle to ever get over losing husband as he would me. Leaving kids with no parents in one fell swoop is unfathomable.

R.I.P.

I am agaisnt vax passports and mandatory ones. Look what is happening in France, Paris its a mess. Sorry but i dont believe such headlines when the media pushes such headlines for mandatory vax passports.

I am tired of this nonsense. When polticans are being exposed following no rules that they set for all of us.

I am agaisnt vax passports and mandatory ones. Look what is happening in France, Paris its a mess.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...

The U.S. government will never mandate a vaccine for the general populace. The for profit healthcare system/insurance companies will do that for them. It'll go like this...

"Now that the Covid vaccines have full FDA approval, we will no longer be covering any healthcare costs related to those persons who have chosen not to be vaccinated."

That's all it'll take.

They look like fucking dummies. If you don't wear it properly it's absolutely pointless wearing it at all.

Funnily enough if you think about it on the meta-level, wearing it but putting it under the nose or chin absolutely meets their objective. The employees don't want to wear it. The customers don't want to wear it. But by wearing it incorrectly they feign compliance and are left alone for the most part. If a supervisor walks by and warns them, they pull it back up only to later put it back down when the "threat" has passed. It's not stupid; it's smart. They're just aiming for a different goal.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...

The U.S. government will never mandate a vaccine for the general populace. The for profit healthcare system/insurance companies will do that for them. It'll go like this...

"Now that the Covid vaccines have full FDA approval, we will no longer be covering any healthcare costs related to those persons who have chosen not to be vaccinated."

That's all it'll take.
Again you might be right but even if the vaxs become under FDA approval remember they are rushing the FDA to approve it quickly even when it does i still wont trust it. I am more worried of the side effects.

Twitter flagged Marjorie Taylor Greene's post and banned Aubrey Huff for vaccine misinformation.

Finally they grew some balls to do something

E8ZBemSUYAMqiEy

Twitter suspended her account for this post.

At this point, she needs to be silenced and just be perma-banned

This power hungry broad is at it again

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/202...-indoor-mask-mandate-gov-kate-brown-says.html

Governor Kate Brown lifted all COVID restrictions back on June 30th and not even two months later she is reinstating the indoor mask policy. She's using that same talking point of "hospitals being overrun" that they used last March when all this started even though over 70% of my state has gotten the vaccine

I took the vaccine back in February against my better judgment. Never complained or told anyone else to get it or not get it. It's their choice. And I still wore a mask even though I didn't want to despite being fully vaccinated. Brown said she would leave it up to the counties to decide if they want to do indoor mask again. Only Multnomah County said they would reinstate the policy. Now Kate Brown just said all the counties have to do indoor masking again. She claims hospitalizations are up to 600: in the entire state of nearly 5 million people.

I'm not doing this bullshit again. I have seriously had it with this nonsense. We have done everything we have been asked to do and more. "Oh, it's just a mask! It's not a big deal." Right, just like it was just "two weeks to flatten the curve" and a "two week freeze" that lasted over 3 months

Twitter suspended her account for this post.

At this point, she needs to be silenced and just be perma-banned

Twitter always has good comments on these whack articles, mostly funny, but this comment really struck home in a different, more serious, way...

What made you regret taking it?

I told myself last year I wouldn't take any vaccines at least not for another year or two until we can see some potential side effects. Then my state job said I needed to be vaccinated or else look for employment elsewhere. This was way before all the passport talk or showing proof of vaccination

I don't regret taking the jab necessarily. But seeing how everyone is treating people who don't want the vaccine and the fact they are asking people to prove they've been vaccinated. And like I mentioned, our witch of a governor is bringing back indoor mask policies less than two months of lifting COVID restrictions.

Funnily enough if you think about it on the meta-level, wearing it but putting it under the nose or chin absolutely meets their objective. The employees don't want to wear it. The customers don't want to wear it. But by wearing it incorrectly they feign compliance and are left alone for the most part. If a supervisor walks by and warns them, they pull it back up only to later put it back down when the "threat" has passed. It's not stupid; it's smart. They're just aiming for a different goal.

300px-Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg

More deaths in under 8 months than every other vaccine put together in the last 30 years.
40% of all adverse effects in the database.

In a rational world we would've yanked this failed drug off the market months ago.

llvSlJ5.jpg
What’s even crazier, VAERS admits that a major limitation is under-reporting of adverse events. The exact rate of under-reporting is unclear, but they use the term “significant,” which suggests it should be taken seriously.

What’s even crazier, VAERS admits that a major limitation is under-reporting of adverse events. The exact rate of under-reporting is unclear, but they use the term “significant,” which suggests it should be taken seriously.
If you rolled out slices of a particular cake to this many people you'd see more adverse effects and deaths than with the covid vaccines

Back