Coronavirus not very megathread.

WOWWWWW...

th
That’s just how I roll.

<GinJuice>

A rogues gallery of discredited grifters and clingers on.
Sherri J. Tenpenny and Judy Mikovits state that that vaccines cause autism.

Osteopath Carrie Madej who claims that the vaccines will change recipients' DNA.

Del Bigtree who recommended to his webcast viewers not to wear masks, to refuse the vaccine when it is developed and to make efforts to actually infect themselves with the virus.

Richard M. Fleming debarred by the FDA for 10 years from providing services in any capacity to a person that has an approved or pending drug product application.
Reasons being..... Fleming admitted to knowingly executing and attempting to execute a scheme to defraud Medicare and Medicaid healthcare benefit programs in connection with the delivery of and payment for healthcare benefits, items, and services, namely by submitting payment claims for tomographic myocardial perfusion imaging studies that he did not actually perform. Fleming also pled guilty to one count of felony mail fraud in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1341 and 2 for conduct relating to money paid him to conduct a clinical study of a soy chip food product for the purpose of evaluating health benefits. As Fleming admitted during his guilty plea, he received approximately $35,000 for conducting a clinical trial, but he fabricated data for certain subjects.
https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...eming-denial-of-hearing-final-debarment-order

All spoofers swimming in the slime at the bottom of the bitchute barrel.

Dr. Lee Merritt you mention also.

Dr. Lee Merritt may be a fine orthopedic surgeon, but when it comes to the science of COVID-19, she is way out on a limb. Let’s start sawing.
screen_shot_2021-02-04_at_3.55.18_pm.jpg

Not a day goes by without a video being forwarded to me accompanied by the question, “Is this true?” Invariably the answer is “um..no..there is no evidence,” and that usually ends the discussion. Sometimes, though, I can discern that a video has legs because I get the “Is this true?” query several times a day. An example of this is a recent epic, dripping with pseudoscience, produced by Dr. Lee Merritt an American orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Merritt may be a fine orthopedic surgeon, but when it comes to the science of COVID-19, she is a bumbling neophyte.

Suspicion is immediately aroused when Merritt is identified as a member of “America’s Frontline Doctors,” a handful of conspiracy-minded physicians that include luminaries such as Dr. Stella Immanuel who alleges that alien DNA is being used in medical treatments and that researchers are working on a vaccine to prevent people from becoming religious. She also believes in a conspiracy by the “Illuminati” to destroy the world with abortion, gay marriage, and of all things, children’s toys. As far as gynecological diseases go, they can be caused by having sex with witches and demons that appear in dreams.

Then we have the founder of “America’s Frontline Doctors,” Dr. Simone Gold, who was arrested for taking part in the January 6 attack on the Capitol. She has a sordid history of attacking Dr. Fauci’s sound scientific advice and claiming that COVID-19 vaccines are “experimental biological agents.” She warns people not to be “coerced” into taking them. Lockdowns, this guru maintains, have mental health effects that are more harmful than those caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which according to her, are minimal. Dr. Gold trots out the usual nonsensical trope about 99% of infections by the virus being harmless. While it is true that most infected people experience mild or moderate symptoms, roughly 10-15% progress to serious disease and about 5% become critically ill. In some cases, symptoms can linger for months, maybe even years.

In any case, these fine specimens of the medical profession maintain that there is no need to worry even if someone contracts COVID-19 because “simple effective treatments are available.” It is at this point that the snake in the grass, namely hydroxychloroquine, rears its head. Not only is this medication presented as a treatment, but hydroxychloroquine is also claimed to prevent infection if taken prophylactically. Initially, there were some seductive results with hydroxychloroquine, but subsequent trials that were better designed failed to produce any positive results and some even suggested complications in terms of heart function. Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medication used in animals is also championed by America’s Frontline Doctors. While there are theoretical possibilities for some benefit, so far clinical trials have been inconclusive, with some showing no effect, and others demonstrating a decrease in inflammatory markers as well as a shorter time for viral clearance. Certainly, ivermectin is not a “magic bullet” that targets COVID-19 as claimed.

Then there are the conspiracy theories. “Big Pharma” is said to be hiding hydroxychloroquine benefits because this cheap drug would undermine the potential profits from vaccines. And of course, as the convoluted story goes, those vaccines have not been properly tested and mess with our DNA. This handful of physicians, who have no specific training in epidemiology, virology or infectious disease, claim to have better knowledge of COVID-19 than the thousands of academic and pharmaceutical researchers who have forged specialized careers in these areas. The only expertise they have actually demonstrated is in spreading misinformation and undermining evidence-based advice.

The conspiracy theories continue with some more unabashed nonsense about two factories manufacturing ingredients for hydroxychloroquine pills mysteriously blowing up simultaneously. Of course, the insinuation is that this was done by the nefarious vaccine promoters to protect their profits. The story is that these factories were producing magnesium stearate, “the key component in hydroxychloroquine.” To start with, magnesium stearate is not a “key component.” It is an inactive ingredient used in many pills as an internal lubricant that prevents the active ingredient from clumping during manufacture. The Mexican factory cited doesn’t even produce magnesium stearate, neither does the other company in Madison, Illinois. And the plants didn’t blow up! They did experience unrelated fires.

Dr. Merritt buys into all these conspiracy theories and the various pseudoscientific treatments. Masks are useless, she says, and meetings with friends should be encouraged. Along with her Frontline Doctor colleagues, she demonstrates an ignorance of science and the scientific method, and her rebuke of COVID vaccines puts people who follow her advice at risk. She does, however, get one thing right. In the video, she mentions that a low blood level of vitamin D is a risk factor for COVID-19 and correctly suggests that supplements may be useful, especially in northern climates where sun exposure in the winter may be minimal. As for the rest of the garbled word salad in this painful thirty-minute long video, let’s be kind and just say “ummm, there is no evidence.”

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/c...oscience/back-away-americas-frontline-doctors

You poor fool. The experimental injections are an IQ test. You do not seem particularly bright. I would wager that you have already been injected. The names I listed have been proven to be correct. The CDC, WHO, Fauci & Big Pharma have proven to be wrong/corrupt. I'm not going to go line for line showing what a buffoon you made of yourself. Unlike you I do not have very much free time. The Plandemic is an IQ test. Those that fail will be crippled or dead. You have already bought into the scam & will no doubt continue to get injected every 6 months for the rest of your short life. You can live in a fantasy world all you want kid but the bottom line is that REALITY will be the final arbiter of who is right & who is wrong. Five years from now I will be happy, healthy & very much alive. I can not say the same about you. I have plenty of Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc & Ivermectin. As well as many other treatments. Even if Hydroxychloroquine & Ivermectin become unavailable in the future I already have plenty. When the time comes and you are lying in a hospital bed with damaged kidneys from the Remdesivir and hooked up to a ventilator crying for help. Just remember that you were given a chance to save yourself ahead of time.

STEW PETERS WITH DR. JOHN WITCHER - DOCTORS THREATENED, FORCED TO SUPPORT "KILL SHOT" NARRATIVE.

Serious question: Why aren't antibody tests given out like Covid test are? Wouldn't the government want to know a better number of Covid cases both past and present instead of focusing on just the doom and gloom?

You poor fool. The experimental injections are an IQ test. You do not seem particularly bright. I would wager that you have already been injected. The names I listed have been proven to be correct. The CDC, WHO, Fauci & Big Pharma have proven to be wrong/corrupt. I'm not going to go line for line showing what a buffoon you made of yourself. Unlike you I do not have very much free time. The Plandemic is an IQ test. Those that fail will be crippled or dead. You have already bought into the scam & will no doubt continue to get injected every 6 months for the rest of your short life. You can live in a fantasy world all you want kid but the bottom line is that REALITY will be the final arbiter of who is right & who is wrong. Five years from now I will be happy, healthy & very much alive. I can not say the same about you. I have plenty of Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc & Ivermectin. As well as many other treatments. Even if Hydroxychloroquine & Ivermectin become unavailable in the future I already have plenty. When the time comes and you are lying in a hospital bed with damaged kidneys from the Remdesivir and hooked up to a ventilator crying for help. Just remember that you were given a chance to save yourself ahead of time.
<{1-1}>

"Thats a really good point" "I dont have an answer"

About the only time Fauci has ever been truthful. why are we forgetting 50% of the people are asymptomatic and natural immunity is the way to go to get rid of the virus?

Lol no. How many pathogens in human history has infection-induced acquired immunity eradicated?

Question for you: How long was it between when you were vaccinated and when you came down with covid?

The reason I ask is because research has now shown that the antibodies from vaccination decline at something like 40% per month and become useless after 6 months on average. Also, there are some indications, though no solid evidence or proof yet, that the shots may result in vaccine enhanced infections (those who were vaccinated get hit worse) as the vaccines wear off and/or with certain variants of the virus.

Although they wane faster, vaccines seem to induce higher levels initially. On top of that antibodies are one component of adaptive immunity and not always a great indicator of protection. Memory B and T cells provide protection for very long periods of time (ignoring pathogen evolution).

It's the truth. I couldn't care any less about what crack pot theories you have. I'm obviously college educated & have a very high IQ. 135 as a matter of fact. However, none of that is important. The point you're trying to get at is where I get my some of my information. Go to bitchute.com and enter any or all of the following names. Then watch, listen & learn. Or don't. Your education & well being is not important to me. I am answering your question for the benefit of others that I know will read my reply. Those that wish to learn will do so.
Dr. Richard M. Fleming, Dr. Michael Yeadon, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Dr. David Martin, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Lee Merritt, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Catherine Austin Fitts, Del Bigtree. There are many more but that should keep most people busy for a while.

<Dany07>

At the rate right wing voters are killing themselves, I expect a Biden blowout in 2024.

Although they wane faster, vaccines seem to induce higher levels initially. On top of that antibodies are one component of adaptive immunity and not always a great indicator of protection. Memory B and T cells provide protection for very long periods of time (ignoring pathogen evolution).

The problem is we can't ignore pathogen evolution, especially in virus family which is notorious for it. We'll come back to this in a bit. Regarding vaccines, the initial antibody level is something like 6-10 times higher than from natural infection, however, it drops off at around 40% per month vs. about 4-5% per month for natural infection. If we take the upper limit for both which is the best case scenario for vaccines, crossover happens at 5 months and after that natural immunity has a higher antibody count.

Next, memory B cell response. With natural infection, the memory B cells continue to evolve, broaden, and improve immune responses against all variants of covid for at least a year after the infection. The memory B cells from vaccination don't do that, they only improve in the time between the initial & booster shots. They're not as potent and have a narrower range of effectiveness against variants, which matches with the real world data where natural immunity is more effective than vaccination against the current variants.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.29.454333v1
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection produces B-cell responses that continue to evolve for at least one year. During that time, memory B cells express increasingly broad and potent antibodies that are resistant to mutations found in variants of concern1. As a result, vaccination of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) convalescent individuals with currently available mRNA vaccines produces high levels of plasma neutralizing activity against all variants tested1, 2. Here, we examine memory B cell evolution 5 months after vaccination with either Moderna (mRNA-1273) or Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT162b2) mRNA vaccines in a cohort of SARS-CoV-2 naïve individuals. Between prime and boost, memory B cells produce antibodies that evolve increased neutralizing activity, but there is no further increase in potency or breadth thereafter. Instead, memory B cells that emerge 5 months after vaccination of naïve individuals express antibodies that are equivalent to those that dominate the initial response. We conclude that memory antibodies selected over time by natural infection have greater potency and breadth than antibodies elicited by vaccination. These results suggest that boosting vaccinated individuals with currently available mRNA vaccines would produce a quantitative increase in plasma neutralizing activity but not the qualitative advantage against variants obtained by vaccinating convalescent individuals.

At the rate right wing voters are killing themselves, I expect a Biden blowout in 2024.

Dont fool yourself. Just because the media tells you that doesn't make it so.

Blacks and Hispanics are the least likely to get vaccinated and most likely to die.

Unlike you I will not celebrate the death of Biden voters. I hope no one dies before their time.

Dont fool yourself. Just because the media tells you that doesn't make it so.

Blacks and Hispanics are the least likely to get vaccinated and most likely to die.

Unlike you I will not celebrate the death of Biden voters. I hope no one dies before their time.

A lot of Hispanics in Texas voted for trump. It’s not a race thing. Right wingers are the main ones not getting vaccinated.

The problem is we can't ignore pathogen evolution, especially in virus family which is notorious for it. We'll come back to this in a bit. Regarding vaccines, the initial antibody level is something like 6-10 times higher than from natural infection, however, it drops off at around 40% per month vs. about 4-5% per month for natural infection. If we take the upper limit for both which is the best case scenario for vaccines, crossover happens at 5 months and after that natural immunity has a higher antibody count.

Next, memory B cell response. With natural infection, the memory B cells continue to evolve, broaden, and improve immune responses against all variants of covid for at least a year after the infection. The memory B cells from vaccination don't do that, they only improve in the time between the initial & booster shots. They're not as potent and have a narrower range of effectiveness against variants, which matches with the real world data where natural immunity is more effective than vaccination against the current variants.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.29.454333v1
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection produces B-cell responses that continue to evolve for at least one year. During that time, memory B cells express increasingly broad and potent antibodies that are resistant to mutations found in variants of concern1. As a result, vaccination of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) convalescent individuals with currently available mRNA vaccines produces high levels of plasma neutralizing activity against all variants tested1, 2. Here, we examine memory B cell evolution 5 months after vaccination with either Moderna (mRNA-1273) or Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT162b2) mRNA vaccines in a cohort of SARS-CoV-2 naïve individuals. Between prime and boost, memory B cells produce antibodies that evolve increased neutralizing activity, but there is no further increase in potency or breadth thereafter. Instead, memory B cells that emerge 5 months after vaccination of naïve individuals express antibodies that are equivalent to those that dominate the initial response. We conclude that memory antibodies selected over time by natural infection have greater potency and breadth than antibodies elicited by vaccination. These results suggest that boosting vaccinated individuals with currently available mRNA vaccines would produce a quantitative increase in plasma neutralizing activity but not the qualitative advantage against variants obtained by vaccinating convalescent individuals.

I agree with most of your first paragraph. The evidence we have suggests infection-induced immunity provides a repertoire of antibodies that is longer-lived. I was merely pointing out the fact that initially, vaccination provides high levels of neutralizing antibodies. Not that the overall benefit is superior.

For the memory B cells, that’s again not surprising. Ironically, if you understood the paper, it makes a case for vaccinating those who have been previously infected.

You seem to be missing the bigger point though. It’s not about comparing infection-induced immunity to vaccine induced. Adaptive immunity from infection requires, of course, infection. If the vaccine prevents the pathogen from ever establishing in the host and thus prevents infection, that’s great. If it doesn’t, we can expect not only reduced disease severity, but also similar immune benefits to what a naive individual would incur through infection. In other words, it’s a win-win. Your point (and others who seem content on comparing the two adaptive responses) isn’t well thought out. In any event, from both an individual or population standpoint, it is better to vaccinate. That includes evolutionary considerations.

You seem to be missing the bigger point though. It’s not about comparing infection-induced immunity to vaccine induced. Adaptive immunity from infection requires, of course, infection. If the vaccine prevents the pathogen from ever establishing in the host and thus prevents infection, that’s great. If it doesn’t, we can expect not only reduced disease severity, but also similar immune benefits to what a naive individual would incur through infection. In other words, it’s a win-win.

That is yet to be determined. There's a potential complication known as original antigenic sin which has shown up in past vaccines. We didn't do the testing to rule it out for the covid vaccines and we're still in the early stages of doing any research into it so there's no data yet, only theories based on models. If OAS is confirmed then your statement will not hold, and those who got the shots will not have the improved immunity.

I posted about this earlier and now it's here.

Covid-19 live updates: U.S. hospitals in crisis as Idaho rations care
Bryan Pietsch, Annabelle Timsit, Marisa Iati - 7h ago

"Health officials in Idaho said Tuesday that hospitals in parts of the state may soon get the green light to start rationing health care amid a sharp rise in covid-19 cases and lackluster coronavirus vaccination uptake, joining two other districts that activated crisis standards of care last week.

Covid-19 patients, most of them unvaccinated, are flooding Idaho hospitals, and as a result, the Panhandle and North Central health districts of Idaho said they would not be able to provide the same level of health care for patients who don’t have the virus in at least 10 hospitals as of Sept. 7 due to a shortage of staff and beds."

Covid-19 live updates: U.S. hospitals in crisis as Idaho rations care (msn.com)

One unforced error after another.
Alberta Premier Jason Kenney just announced they expect to run out of ICU beds within 10 days. Yet people are still protesting. Ugh.

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney just announced they expect to run out of ICU beds within 10 days. Yet people are still protesting. Ugh.
And in Israel cases are surging despite thrid booster shots. And despite health passes. Israel is the most vaxed nation.

Health Ministry chief says coronavirus spread reaching record heights

Pointing out that there is an average of 8,000 new infections each day, with occasional peaks over 10,000, he said, “That is a record that did not exist in the previous waves,” including the massive third wave at the end of last year.
The number of patients on ventilators has climbed in the past ten days from 150 to 190, while the number of those on the more critical ECMO machines rose from 23 to 31, he said.

Most are vaxed that are in the numbers

Delta hasnt even fully hit Canada yet. Its been mostly in Soutern USA and now moved up to middle USA.

It is going to be terrifying when our hospitals which run over capacity 3 weeks out of ever month since 2010 continue to run over capacity.

Back