Law Coronavirus the US GOV'T Response analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really care? Trump is not my father or moral compass

You should do some research on the TDS realities of you and your peers just like your stormfront research.....
Yet you are quick to jump on the "TDS" screaming bandwagon.
So you only care about defending your side, no matter what. How very tribal of you.

You should acknoweldge ODS, which Trump was/is a big proponent of and which got him elected. It is the conservative masses suffering from ODS that latched onto Trump when Trump latched onto Birtherism. Birtherism is the quintessential example of ODS.

You know things are going to sh*t when FOX calls them out on their BS.

Were the bellyaching twats in this forum asking for Obama to be burned at the stake during the H1N1 crisis?

It's amazing how politics is more important than even life and death to some men(hard to call some of you that)

Coronavirus is a hoax!

Last edited:
Haha that’s the thing, the trumpets you hate so much aren’t the ones bringing up Obama or anyone else....
Are you even serious right now? I swear you Trump Try-hards live in some sort of alternative reality.

didnt watch, but Cuomo absolutely hates trump, so even a faint praise is bigly.

Newsom giving Trump credit:

around 26:30

the guy is a San Francisco Liberal, having to refrain from bashing Trump must have been tough

related 30:30, he also talks about Coronavirus,
80% mild cases, small percentage will require hospitalizations
our hospital systems can easily handle in the worst case scenario

Turns out the virus isnt so destructive afterall, and we have the capacity to handle it

Thank you...a bit of the obvious in this world of darkness

So...
you lot never call Trump out on his ODS, but defend him here by screaming "TDS". But then you suffer from Obama Derangement Syndrome too...
Trumpers think it's okay to scream whatever they want, as long as they keep screaming something, anything...

If they're still making noise, then they're "winning" just like Trump is going to do in November.

<BC1>
<Dany07>
<BC1>
**This quality post brought to you by Fox News and Your Drunk Uncle's Facebook Feed**

Can anyone tell me why Italy has been hit so hard by this compared to their neighbors? Whats so different there?

Trumpers think it's okay to scream whatever they want, as long as they keep screaming something, anything...

If they're still making noise, then they're "winning" just like Trump is going to do in November.

<BC1>
<Dany07>
<BC1>
**This quality post brought to you by Fox News and Your Drunk Uncle's Facebook Feed**
An infectious disease killing people by the thousands shouldn't be cause for partisan gloating. Grow up.

Can anyone tell me why Italy has been hit so hard by this compared to their neighbors? Whats so different there?

They have one of the oldest populations in the world. They are also one of the most "sociable" countries in the world, with people frequently talking to each other, touching each other and sharing their personal space, even with strangers.

The recent focus on the refugee problem may have also taken the government's eye off the ball on preparing for potential outbreaks.

There’s about a trillion people over the age of 9 billion years old over there due to them having olive oil coursing through their veins rather than blood.

There’s about a trillion people over the age of 9 billion years old over there due to them having olive oil coursing through their veins rather than blood.
Is it really just the fact that they have a lot of senior citizen population?

I posted this in the other one but as this government based as well...

Apparently he always knew...

This administration makes the characters of Veep seem wildly competent and extremely morally sound by comparison

Ah, I love it when we channels our military's might to assists disaster victims, be it a tsunami, hurricane, or a pandemic.

Our men and women in uniforms are a versatile secret weapon in times of needs that people tends to forget during peace time.

U.S. Military Prepares Hospital Ships for Deployment, Opening 16 Labs, Providing 2,000 Ventilators and 5 Million Respirators
Defense secretary says labs would help test civilians for coronavirus; Pentagon also plans to distribute equipment
By Nancy A. Youssef and Gordon Lubold | March 17, 2020

The U.S. military said Tuesday it would open its labs, distribute key medical equipment and ready its hospital ships in response to the growing crisis surrounding coronavirus.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper said the U.S. military would provide up to 5 million respirator masks and other items of personal protective equipment to safeguard front-line responders and up to 2,000 specialized ventilators.

He also said the Pentagon would open up as many as 16 labs to test civilians for the virus and potentially call up more members of the National Guard and Reserve.

The U.S.Naval Ship Comfort and its sister ship, the USNS Mercy, are being prepared to be sent to potential hot spots in the U.S. if the number of coronavirus cases begins to overwhelm local hospitals, officials said. There hasn’t yet been a formal request for use of the ships, Mr. Esper said.

The Pentagon is offering up the capabilities and equipment as federal, state and local officials have grown increasingly anxious about the nation’s capacity to deal with the growing number of coronavirus cases across the nation, particularly in New York and Washington state, both of which have high numbers of infections. The Health and Human Services department made the requests in recent days, Mr. Esper said.

New York and Washington state also could be two locations in need of services afforded by the medical ships, based on the number of cases in those areas, where there has been a total of more than 2,800 cases and about 50 deaths, officials said.

Each ship has a 1,000-patient capacity and is designed primarily to provide short-term care. The ships could be used to support noncoronavirus patients to relieve pressure on civilian hospitals, Mr. Esper said. While the Navy provides sailors to guide the ships, the medical personnel are from the private sector, and Mr. Esper warned about of possible costs of using military hospitals

“What I don’t want to do is take reservists from a hospital where they are needed just to put them on a ship somewhere else where they are needed. So we have got to be very conscious of that,” Mr. Esper said.

The Comfort currently is at port in Norfolk, Va., and the Mercy is in San Diego, officials said. It likely would take one to three days to get either or both ships to their intended location, they said.

Officials said medical personnel, who typically aren’t assigned to the ships unless they are being deployed, are being identified within the military.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-mi...tal-ships-for-deployment-11584471429?mod=e2tw

Man, one of my neighbors has been forced to work from home since they shut down the office she works at, she's never used a computer in her life. I don't know how such people are going to function. All due to this goddamn panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back