Dana White FIRES BACK😡 at Reporter at UFC 297 presser

Do you agree with Dana White response?

• Total voters
Dana White is about freedom of speech but fighters can’t wear what they want during fight week, have to wear a uniform to and in the cage and can’t mention their sponsors during their interview.

Remember Matt Mitrione had to take off his shoes for an interview bc it wasn’t Reeboks? Doesn’t this go against freedom of expression?
1705834652327.jpeg

I doubt dude cares that much about free speech. It's in his interests to let Sean do his thing, that's all.

That wasn't the case for Miguel Torres or Matt Mitrione.

Yep. He handled that well. Kept his composure. Says a lot about these so called journalists who will turn up to professional fighting pressers just to try to engage in meaningless point scoring.
It was a legit question that you might ask anyone who is the spokesman of a company, and naturally Dana lied his ass off in his tough guy manor. Miguel Torres, Stitch Duran, would like some answers along with many other UFC fighters and workers.

Iconic combat sports cutman Jacob 'Stitch' Duran recounted the time he was let go by the UFC for speaking out against the Reebok uniform deal. On July 21, 2015, Duran announced on Twitter that he was fired due to unsavory comments he made about the sponsorship deal

Don’t agree with all of Sean’s ideas, but bravo Dana. N he’s right. There’s people on stage who could’ve gave a fuck less. It’s only the people at home who are looking for reasons to be angry that are the ones who throw a fit anytime anyone opens their mouth. Get a life people.

View attachment 1025053

Dan Hardy was fired bc of an argument…
Hmm Dana is about Freedom Of Speech?
Since when?
Love dan hardy, miss his pre fight breakdowns soo much, but he was already warned to leave this person alone before he was fired. From what I remember this was looked at as more of a bullying situation than him just calling her bad names.

Love dan hardy, miss his pre fight breakdowns soo much, but he was already warned to leave this person alone before he was fired. From what I remember this was looked at as more of a bullying situation than him just calling her bad names.
So it was verbal bullying? That isn’t protected by freedom of speech? I learned something new today.

Back