Dazn IBF OCT.5th MSG GGG vs Derevyachenko for the vacant title

giphy.gif

Should be a really good fight. Very interested to see what Golovkin looks like.

Well shit, this one snuck up quickly

I refuse to believe that

Boxing is alive and well, my friend

Of course it is. Laughing at those who pretend otherwise never gets old.

Of course it is. Laughing at those who pretend otherwise never gets old.
The promotional side of the business has almost certainly been a lot better but that's probably due to having more big cards almost on a weekly basis more than it is lack of interest.

I like it though.....sweet fights like this just sneak in and jump up at you, it's nice

The promotional side of the business has almost certainly been a lot better but that's probably due to having more big cards almost on a weekly basis more than it is lack of interest.

I like it though.....sweet fights like this just sneak in and jump up at you, it's nice

Absolutely. And Gvodzyk-Beterbiev isn’t far away.

Absolutely. And Gvodzyk-Beterbiev isn’t far away.
Light heavyweight might not have those name value types....but it is easily one of the most competitive divisions right now

Cruiserweight is too actually

Light heavyweight might not have those name value types....but it is easily one of the most competitive divisions right now

Cruiserweight is too actually
It’s partially because it’s predominantly Eastern Europeans.

Atlas, if he can guide Gvozdyk to a win against Beterbiev, would be smart to use the ESPN coverage to immediately call out Canelo or Andre Ward.

If i remember correctly, i think derev had not fought in about two years when he fought Jacobs. I was impressed by derev by his toe to toe action and going the distance. This should be a good fight since he's not coming off 2yr layoff.

Back