Death Stranding (Kojima Productions)

As I was watching this I couldn't believe it was the footage they settled on for a trailer.
Lmfao the music is killing me, but yeah when I was watching the trailer that part made me lol

this looks like a movie simulator type game like LA Noire, Detroit type garbage.

As I was watching this I couldn't believe it was the footage they settled on for a trailer.
Yea I watched the trailer half asleep and was pretty psyched but after rewatching later I kind of changed my mind. Also started thinking about how much I hated mgsv after the first couple hours.

this looks like a movie simulator type game like LA Noire, Detroit type garbage.
Have you ever played a Hideo Kojima game? Cutscenes are pretty heavy but the games are built around game play.

Have you ever played a Hideo Kojima game? Cutscenes are pretty heavy but the games are built around game play.
I doubt this will have as much action in between like a Metal Gear Solid game. MGS4 had many people saying too many movie like cut scenes. MGS5 had less.

I doubt this will have as much action in between like a Metal Gear Solid game. MGS4 had many people saying too many movie like cut scenes. MGS5 had less.
But desperately needed more imo. I couldn’t believe how repetitive and boring it got after such an awesome opening

Why's that?

3pv9n23wm6131.jpg

Not him but Kojima would rather make a movie than a game, and while they didn’t show much actual gameplay the stuff they did show looked worse than mgsv
But he’s making a game. There was some exploring, melee combat, and shooting. Not sure why people are trying to squeeze such a strong opinion out of that lol.

Kojima must have moved his entire studio into an opium den for this one. Good god.

That said, the facial animations are stellar.

I applaud him for doing something new. I hope it’s good, but it’s not clicking with me

Major Kojima fan here. That trailer is scary. And not in a good way. Maybe Kojima really went crazy. Pre-order confirmed.
<{jackyeah}>

I’ll wait for the reviews. Amazing graphics but game looks weird asf. Still have no idea what the gameplay is? Rebuilding the past?

I’ll wait for the reviews. Amazing graphics but game looks weird asf. Still have no idea what the gameplay is? Rebuilding the past?
Looks like the world for some reason has been taken over by ghosts which has caused huge areas that are can't be traveled. This caused the breakdown of civilization. Reedus' job looks to be establish communication between the US and he can use babies who I assume are some kind of medium to interact with the ghost areas so he can travel through them. My guess is the game play outside the ghost areas is going to be more stealth and exploration and the ghost areas are going to be more combat. I think the ghost areas are going to be cool because I suspect they will be different areas of war, looked like WW1 in the latest trailer and there has been another trailer with WW2 stuff.

We can discuss what this game is really about but in the end, even after we play it ten times through we won't really know lol. Shit even metal gear still confuses the fuck outta me. Kojima is a mad man.

Looks like a bizarre re skin of MGS 5.

The story line is weird especially using babies as some sorta new life spawn currency

Back