Death Stranding (Kojima Productions)

How'd you come to that conclusion?
Well its what we do, overreact before we have any clue about how a game plays, its systems etc, and dismiss it before it even out...

basically all i saw. now, if youll excuse me...im gonna read up on how to deliver a Fedex package
Well I'm sure the game is longer than a 30 second trailer lol

you deliver packages for Fedex or USPS. This results some how in the reunification of the united states
you level up to a hardcore amazon prime worker with cooler gear, and ghost people try an kill you because......well.....

i have no idea.
I wonder if you can piss on ghost people, that'd be rad!

It looks like complete dog shit tbh. I was pretty stoked on this game, considering picking up a used ps4 for it but no way after the gameplay reveals.

71015321_10157525164763119_6254168369541414912_n.jpg

So this game comes out in 20 days. Review copies are already out. Anybody heard any spoilers yet?

The review embargo lifts on Nov. 1st. And everything I've been seeing says that Sony must be really confident in this game if they're letting reviews come out a week before it launches. Personally I think it looks like a train wreck based on the gameplay demos. But I also know Kojima is probably keeping a LOT of stuff hidden from us. So now I'm not sure what to think about it.

i'm conflicted. on one hand, i want to love kojima and give his games a chance.

on the other, this looked like a hot mess.

Why can't he just make another silent hill game Godamnit.

Technically this game looks impressive.

Gameplay wise?... it's confusing me

Im riding with Kojima.

Bring it on.

This reminds me of John Carpenter refusing to sue Kojima for using Snake Plissken’s likeness because he thought Hideo was a nice guy and he was kind to him. Apparently everyone likes Hideo except for Konami lol.

Been playing some Metal Gear Solid 5 this week. Fuck that game is awesome. Makes me wish we were just getting more Metal Gear.

This reminds me of John Carpenter refusing to sue Kojima for using Snake Plissken’s likeness because he thought Hideo was a nice guy and he was kind to him. Apparently everyone likes Hideo except for Konami lol.

That's awesome! I didn't know that. Two of my favorites being cool as fuck.

Back