Deblass, Gordon Ryan, still training BJJ at Gym

As long as they are not interacting with oldies or weak immune system people, I don’t see the big deal. They are risking themselves, but they know the risk.
sure, but then they should also be prevented from being treated if they get it and require medical attention.

i mean, they knew the risk. right?

Lockdown is supposed to be over by May, President Donny Trump said he wants this country to be back to work by Easter. When this economy is up and running by May, and everyone is back to work and gyms are back in business, everyone will realize how the fake news media overhyped this coronavirus situation too damn much.

2009, influenza killed way more people than coronavirus, and you don't see governments in the world doing this shut down back then. Nobody was panicking like they were now. This whole thing is fake news to scare the sheeples. Bunch of mother fucking sheeps that listens to fake news too much. Fucking SHEEPS, SHEEPS, i tell you! SHEEPS!

It's killing 1000 people a day in Spain at the moment, I expect the US peak to be higher than that due to population size and the way its being managed. Are you still going to be calling everyone sheep when 3000 Americans a day are dying from this?

It's killing 1000 people a day in Spain at the moment, I expect the US peak to be higher than that due to population size and the way its being managed. Are you still going to be calling everyone sheep when 3000 Americans a day are dying from this?
of course he won't. he'll be calling them sheeps. grammar is for social justice warriors and their liberal tears.

stop watching fake news and go back to work, you freeloading communist.

Yup, exactly. They can do whatever the fuck they want. If libtards are a bunch of sheeps that are so scared of fake news, they can go fuck themselves. People can do whatever the fuck they want. This isn't no communism bullshit. This is AMERICA. It's a FREE COUNTRY!

Triggered.

of course he won't. he'll be calling them sheeps. grammar is for social justice warriors and their liberal tears.

stop watching fake news and go back to work, you freeloading communist.

<45>

Good point, I'll just grab me bootstraps.

That's fake news for sheeples.

As long as they are not interacting with oldies or weak immune system people, I don’t see the big deal. They are risking themselves, but they know the risk.
What if they interact with someone who interacts with an oldie? They are not only risking themselves.

Why do you think it's fake news?
That's because this whole thing is the libtard media made this thing scary. Do you PERSONALLY know someone that has the coronavirus? And we all know the libtard media doesn't want to report on all the people that recovered from it. It obviously worked because all you sheeples are fighting over toilet paper. LOL! Give me a fucking break. Toilet papers. LOL! ROFLMAO. Obviously it's scarying you sheeple dorks. It's totally driven by ignorant fear.

sure, but then they should also be prevented from being treated if they get it and require medical attention.

Maybe they just get a special 'I knew the risks' nametag at the hospital, & have to go to the back of the line for respirators

Okay sheep.
So do you have any actual facts and stats to back up your claims or does reality to you just consist of calling people libtards and name calling?

With people like you no wonder the usa is now the country with the most cases of CV and rising. But yeah a liberal plot against bjj gyms and conservatives.

Just reinforces the arrogance of BJJ players - they're the only ones who were pissing and moaning about the quarantine and the only ones opening up and spitting in the face of the frontline workers and experts.

What if they interact with someone who interacts with an oldie? They are not only risking themselves.

Ideally, they wouldn't -- they would only be meeting up to train with a small select group of trusted people, who are otherwise self-quarantining. Then they are only exposing each other, within that self-contained group. At least, that's how I would be doing it if I were Gordon / whoever / insert jiujiteiro here

That's because this whole thing is the libtard media made this thing scary. Do you PERSONALLY know someone that has the coronavirus? And we all know the libtard media doesn't want to report on all the people that recovered from it. It obviously worked because all you sheeples are fighting over toilet paper. LOL! Give me a fucking break. Toilet papers. LOL! ROFLMAO. Obviously it's scarying you sheeple dorks. It's totally driven by ignorant fear.

I know there are people on here who've had it. I have seen Facebook pages of people who have had it.

So do you have any actual facts and stats to back up your claims or does reality to you just consist of calling people libtards and name calling?

With people like you no wonder the usa is now the country with the most cases of CV and rising.

And we keep on WINNING! USA! USA! USA! USA!

If you get infected at work should you be prevented from getting treated?
Not sure why people think training is a hobby for a pro athletes.
Not sure why the fuck are they training with some random joes during the epidemic to be honest.

If you get infected at work should you be prevented from getting treated?
Not sure why people think training is a hobby for a pro athletes.
Not sure why the fuck are they training with some random joes during the epidemic to be honest.
of course you should be treated if you get infected at work.

i understand your point about this not being a hobby for them, but most other professional athletes don't seem to have a problem with this. in fact, the vast majority of people in isolation or lockdown right now are missing work. they're not doing it because they like it, they're doing it because they realise that this is the only way to slow down the spread.

and in the meantime, these selfish pricks are not only training, but bragging about it with their whataboutisms of people buying shit in stores. we knew they were douchebags, but situations like this one really shine the light on just how much of a selfish asshole some people are, not to mention dumber than a bag of hammers.

I dont mind a private training session,

They shouldnt be posting it on social media because normal people might think its ok to open the gym again.

Back