News Demetrious Johnson bow and arrow chokes 6’3” 250 lbs Brown Belt Sherdogger at IBJJF Championships

Agree about the fat fucks thinking they can beat super elite fighters

Also think fat fucks with a blue or purple belt aren't invincible vs untrained guys, who actually are vicious and have plenty of experience street fighting.

I train and I have had many fights when younger. A slap to the mouth can change things very quickly and a lot of these guys suck at takedowns, at least ones I train with

Before any bjj guys get their panties in a twist, there are fucking fit animals I also train with similar rank, that shouldn't be messed with

If anything, it would be an even faster win for DJ. Even this same guy, a 250lb brown belt in BJJ, unless he's also trained striking a lot, DJ probably would have busted him up really quickly.

An untrained guy? Almost no shot against DJ. like, maybe 1 or 2 percent chance to land a fluke haymaker, but it would be an absolute fluke. DJ would see it coming a mile away.
I really think these guys don't understand how hard a guy like Mighty Mouse or Deiveson Figueredo can punch, or how fast they really are. If wild haymakers are the game plan, Untrained Wanker gets almost immediately counterpunched into Bolivian.

A single jab from Mighty Mouse won't knock most people out, but it would certainly fucking suck.

And there is quite literally nothing I could do to stop him from jabbing me in the nose, or throat, any time he felt so inclined.

Yes I think some strongmen could
I still think a lifelong martial artist like Mighty Mouse would probably win in a fight to the death, but he might have to gouge the guys eyes out or bite his nose off to do it. Remember we are talking about an entirely untrained person, with zero hand to hand combat or martial arts training

The strongest man in the world would go down if Mighty Mouse power kicked him in the balls or liver. And Mighty Mouse is FAST.

I still think a lifelong martial artist like Mighty Mouse would probably win in a fight to the death, but he might have to gouge the guys eyes out or bite his nose off to do it. Remember we are talking about an entirely untrained person, with zero hand to hand combat or martial arts training

The strongest man in the world would go down if Mighty Mouse power kicked him in the balls or liver. And Mighty Mouse is FAST.

Did you ever watch Gunnar roll with Hafthor? He obviously was having the upper hand, but it was extremely hard and he broke his rib

Yes p4p DJ is much better, but gunnar would kill him in a real fight.

Thor can box too. I wouldn't dismiss him so quickly, he isn't normal

There's also a video of Dustin letting Brian shaw get side control. He couldn't do a thing but tap

Skills are most important by far, but don't dismiss these freak strongmen, they are not normal and I'd bet anything Hafthor would also tap out those fat brown belts

There's a video of him manhandling josh palmer who is a black belt, though admittedly more a hobbyist

Speed kills, agreed
But he cannot make one mistake or he literally dies

Did you ever watch Gunnar roll with Hafthor? He obviously was having the upper hand, but it was extremely hard and he broke his rib

Yes p4p DJ is much better, but gunnar would kill him in a real fight.

Thor can box too. I wouldn't dismiss him so quickly, he isn't normal
Yeah he's quite literally a freak of nature
There's also a video of Dustin letting Brian shaw get side control. He couldn't do a thing but tap
If Poirier could strike Shaw could not possibly beat him. A friendly grappling match is the best and most advantageous ruleset for Shaw. In MMA or a real fight I think Poirier hurts him bad.
Skills are most important by far, but don't dismiss these freak strongmen, they are not normal and I'd bet anything Hafthor would also tap out those fat brown belts

There's a video of him manhandling josh palmer who is a black belt, though admittedly more a hobbyist

Speed kills, agreed
But he cannot make one mistake or he literally dies
Sure, but Hafthor is literally one of the biggest and strongest people to ever have lived, and I wouldn't say he was entirely untrained in that footage. A novice, certainly.

But yeah, with a size difference that big and that much power, it would be a matter of making no mistakes.

If Poirier could strike Shaw could not possibly beat him. A friendly grappling match is the best and most advantageous ruleset for Shaw. In MMA or a real fight I think Poirier hurts him bad.

Sure, but Hafthor is literally one of the biggest and strongest people to ever have lived, and I wouldn't say he was entirely untrained in that footage. A novice, certainly.

But yeah, with a size difference that big and that much power, it would be a matter of making no mistakes.

Also to add, the fat fucks including me are not hafthor and we get killed lol

I'd pay money to see that useless cunt bradley martyn fight Dj lol

He told Brian shaw last week he would also beat him lol

One day manlets will rule the world and Demitrius will be the king

Lol, When I was wrestling I had a 105lb guy that gave me fits I wrestled at 145-150..quick little fucker lmao.
Everytime I was partnered with a small wrestler I knew I was going to gas first haha.

(Edit) If they were actually a good wrestler I’ll add.

One day manlets will rule the world and Demitrius will be the king

15-531723ok.jpg

they already did

Do you think an untrained guy of any size could beat Demetrious Johnson in a fight?

Because they could not.
This is an asinine take.

Could he beat a grizzly bear too? They don't have any training either.

If that guy he was fighting started punching him it might be over in seconds. Of course DJ could beat him too, but at a certain point discrepancy in size/athletic ability is somewhat of a deal breaker.

Of course when they aren't hitting each other it is way different.

Ask Poirier lol!

I mean to some degree I agree comparisons are unfair as almost noone is as big or strong as these strongmen, but make no mistake they would massacre Poirier or other fighters of similar size.

This is an asinine take.

Could he beat a grizzly bear too? They don't have any training either.
Now THAT is an asinine take.
If that guy he was fighting started punching him it might be over in seconds.
That guy he was fighting is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. We are talking about untrained assholes.
Of course DJ could beat him too, but at a certain point discrepancy in size/athletic ability is somewhat of a deal breaker.

Of course when they aren't hitting each other it is way different.
I don't know your training background, but I also don't particularly care and don't feel like arguing about this on a karate forum.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Ask Poirier lol!

I mean to some degree I agree comparisons are unfair as almost noone is as big or strong as these strongmen, but make no mistake they would massacre Poirier or other fighters of similar size.
What do you think would happen in Dustin Poirier punched him in the face? Or kicked him in the leg full power?

Dammit. I already cracked and now I'm arguing hypothetical but impossible matchups on a karate forum again.

What do you think would happen in Dustin Poirier pitched him in the face?
Barely anything if he could reach him at all.

Sean Strickland landed 10 15 punches on "Sneako" and couldn't even knock him down. Bradley Martyn landed 2 punches and dropped him and hurt him worse.

Of course high level professional fighters will beat most people regardless of size. But IMO they aren't beating someone 100 lbs bigger who isn't a pussy unless they have good luck.

Look at the infamous Masvidal street fight. The guy he fought was a street fighter who clobbered a bunch of other bums and even though Masvidal won he was dropped numerous times and every time he tried to clinch until the guy was exhausted the guy flung him around like a child. And that guy was probably 200 lbs.

Alot of random big strong people can fight with no technique and beat alot of fighters who are smaller than them in my opinion.

Barely anything if he could reach him at all.

Sean Strickland landed 10 15 punches on "Sneako" and couldn't even knock him down. Bradley Martyn landed 2 punches and dropped him and hurt him worse.
That's because Sean Strickland is a little girly man.
Of course high level professional fighters will beat most people regardless of size. But IMO they aren't beating someone 100 lbs bigger who isn't a pussy unless they have good luck.
I think the key phrase there is "isn't a pussy". Most people are pussies IMO.
Look at the infamous Masvidal street fight. The guy he fought was a street fighter who clobbered a bunch of other bums and even though Masvidal won he was dropped numerous times and every time he tried to clinch until the guy was exhausted the guy flung him around like a child. And that guy was probably 200 lbs.
Yeah, but that street fighter was also trained, if not formally. The training and the mentality that go with it are key. Most people, even huge people, aren't naturally inclined to hurt or maim people.
Alot of random big strong people can fight with no technique and beat alot of fighter so who are smaller than them in my opinion.
If someone is big and strong enough to overcome Mighty Mouse athletic abilities and years of training, they are truly exceptional. The average untrained guy would not stand a chance IMO.

Back