Elections Democrats: Vote for us or the USA may stop funding the Ukraine War

I remember a time when liberals were against war, discrimination, and censorship.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/09/20/chris-murphy-ukraine-republcan-house-defund/

And of course Jeff Bezo's Washington Post had to sprinkle in their own perverted brand of neo-McArthyism:

Nancy Pelosi showing off her ice cream collection during the lockdown was the last time I can recall a politician this out of touch. But then again, the Democrat technocrat base loves this stuff. Am I way off sherbros? I personally can think of hundreds of better ways to spend our money.

<WhoJeff>
There always were establish Dems who called themselves liberals who supported war and sanctions.

-Remmember Clinton's bombing of Sudan and the Serbs. Intervention in Somalia.
- Sanctions against Iraq - started under the Bush admin but continuted with Clinton - that killed hundreds of thousands of children.
- Support for the rightwing government of Colombia that turned a blind eye to the atrocities committed by rightwing deathsquads.
- Tony Blair's support for the Iraq war.
- Hillary's push for deposing Assad and Ghaddafi.

And there always have been leftwing publications that opposed these establishment Dems' agenda.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what Herschel Walker’s policy is on the Ukraine?

It’s not like the rubes have become notoriously famous for their putin loving and general hard on for authoritarian, so I wonder where they got that idea <{chips}>

Essentially, they're once again appealing to 'social justice' sentiment in order to try and win votes. No surprise really, if this doesn't work out as planned, there will be another George Floyd incident conveniently taking place followed by 3 months of rioting in certain cities.

I mean I have plenty of other reasons to not vote republican in my state and local elections. I personally don't care much about whether we aid Ukraine or not.

It’s funny when Unjust wars are lumped into ones where a nation is fighting for its survival, but not remarkable the partisan hacks could recognize the difference

That's just how it was sold to you. It's actually how they sell everything. It's a tried and true method. All they have to do is convince you that you're being the "good guys" and you'll do whatever they say, and give them anything that they need - at your own detriment.

Even if they are just doing it to embezzle money or fund their bioweapons operations in other countries.

Constituents - "I'm having trouble paying my bills as groceries, gasoline, home heating oil, and cost of services have risen drastically. Inflation is wiping out us middle class."

Senator Chris Murphy - "We should worry about Republicans taking the House as they MIGHT be against funding Ukraine."

Thanks Chris. We'll take that into account as a gallon of milk climbs towards $4.50 a gallon average.

That's just how it was sold to you. It's actually how they sell everything. It's a tried and true method. All they have to do is convince you that you're being the "good guys" and you'll do whatever they say, and give them anything that they need - at your own detriment.

Even if they are just doing it to embezzle money or fund their bioweapons operations in other countries.

I would agree. And our meddling by funding/supplying ukraine for years and inviting to NATO encouraged these events there... it is all a sales pitch. And I totally agree that this uber polarized partisanship makes one side believe the one they voted for does everything for the good and the other side has only evil motives.

Weird how the Good Guys always seem to win every war.

Back