Do you get something from your employer for Christmas ?

They made me do dirty work for Christmas like cleaning thousands of mice poop near the food, before inspection showed up as an example.

So that was my gift.

Hell I wouldve got employee of the month eventually but I quit because I wasn't being respected enough for my work ethic, no pay raise so they can kiss my rear end.

I'm having our Christmas party tomorrow at a nice little steak joint, only 9 employees not including myself or my Dad. Just got finished writing the last check for our newest employee of 3 months. He's getting $3,000. Our longest lasting employee and our driller is getting $25,000. We had a fantastic year and we are paying it forward to our work family. Nobody thinks they are getting bonuses so I look forward to seeing their reaction.

EDIT - Fuck big Corporations that don't give out bonuses.

We don’t do Christmas bonuses, we did a party for staff and we’ll do a substantial (50k) donation to a local food bank that we know is on the up and up in the name of everybody at the company.

A couple of small gifts and a Christmas bonus.

Fuck no. My boss is Jewish. We don’t see him Christmas week. I suppose that’s a gift.

We get a $1k Christmas check every Christmas. And we're supposed to get another $650 appreciation check in January.

Yeah.. always something for christmas and a result based bonus for vacation..

I got my production/Christmas bonus already...

$10,000 this year(6,200 after taxes... bastards).
I was happy with $5,000 last year, so I was really fucking happy this year.

Got this as a Christmas present from my employer.
It's a bluetooth and USB MP3 player wine cooler with LED lighting.
How high was the inventor when he thought of that.

Did you get anything ?
Maybe a bonus ?

That's pretty sweet. The best Christmas gift I've ever received from work was a $500 Best Buy gift card. Worst........ a water bottle

I didn't get anything since I work for me, but my brothers employer sent him pears. Yes the fruit.

A cup with the company's logo on it and a buffet dinner.

We also do a White Elephant exchange and a Secret Santa. The company doesn't have anything to do with that, coworkers just do it.

Last edited:
That's fucked.

In this day and age, they want sick employees coming in and getting others sick?

That was my argument along with covid precautions along with them sending out emails encouraging employees to stay home if sick. I explained their hypocrisy and they had nothing to say except pass me along to someone else

That was my argument along with covid precautions along with them sending out emails encouraging employees to stay home if sick. I explained their hypocrisy and they had nothing to say except pass me along to someone else
What do you do?

Lunch or gift of our choice up to $25 and a $50 gift card from a few options.

I lost my job after going on a bender and not showing up for over a month

So, no, dont think I will be getting anything this year

Nothing
We get year bonus (a bit more than our monthly pay), but it's in march

But in our contract 15 December and 15 June we get two extra salary wich are called 13th and 14th (as they are in addition of 12 normal months pay), not sure if is a thing outside Italy too and if is called same way

Yesterday got mine, so i count it as xmas gift by the company lol

Back