Do you get something from your employer for Christmas ?

Double time and a half and probably some mixed nuts...

Pre-Covid they always put on a great holiday party, but we haven't had one in 2 years now. Also their once a year "Associates meetings" were cool, they would shut down before lunch, and bus us over to the local college basketball arena.

Then we would have food, get a "status" of the company update, some author would then speak about some motivational book or whatever they wrote(and we'd get a copy), and then it always ended with some sports icon giving a talk. Over the years we had Wayne Gretzky, Magic Johnson, Emmett Smith, and Peyton Manning.

$500 bonus. For some it's not enough, for others they are very thankful. For me, I'm indifferent about it. I'll always accept a little more money, but with the crap I've went through with work, it's not buying my happiness nor do I feel it's a slap in the face. I don't hate my job, but I hate the past year and how it's unfolded. So yes, I'll gladly take the bonus but it's not even something I've put much thought into

They had some great gifts at the Xmas party but they were raffled off and I didn't win shit.

I'll get a bonus but probably won't get it until February or March.

No, I’m commissioned so I will just get paid on the 4th quarter. But I earned 3k in sales awards for the quarter bc they ran some promotions that I killed in.

They fed us a holiday meal and gave us a little gift bag. And I get like a $100 bonus.

<Fedor23>

I got to be on-call for three weeks in a row over Christmas/New Years... yay I guess?

Cheap prick didn't give me nothing. Same as last year. Gonna have to have a talk with him as this company would fold without me. Damned bald bastard.

Yes,
Air fryer + knifes + 100 euro gift card + 2 xmas dinners.

So... seems like most got royally screwed.

Bummer.

Cheap prick didn't give me nothing. Same as last year. Gonna have to have a talk with him as this company would fold without me. Damned bald bastard.

So what did he give you?
If he didn't give you nothing, he gave you something.

Do overtime shifts I don’t want to work count?

So what did he give you?
If he didn't give you nothing, he gave you something.
The opportunity to piss time away on Sherdog and freedom to work as little or as much as I want. Doesn't micro manage at all so that's a bonus.

The opportunity to piss time away on Sherdog and freedom to work as little or as much as I want. Doesn't micro manage at all so that's a bonus.

better than a cheap bottle of wine.

we get luxury catered lunch, 3 weeks in a row starting last week. everyone gets their individually chosen wrapped meals (due to covid), so the entire staff doesn't pick up covid at the packed to the rim Vegas restaurants.

For new year last year we got a basket of tasty food, this year its a hoodie and something else (havent been announced yet). Yearly bonus is paid out after 1Q2022 so no connection here.

Yeap, Got lock and lock gift card from my employer. Need to contact lock and lock usa customer service here to find out some info how to use it

Last edited:
Back