Social Do you have your friends back

This thread was not meant to be political. I shouldn't have said the lib part. But generally when I think about people who fight and those who can't....it comes down to two camps. Libs and cons. Libs get rocked every time.
Like WWII, right? The far right fascist Nazis really cleaned house in the end.

Yeah... but only when in a mob and massively outnumbering others. One on one, they are giant pussies. See: antifa.

Collectivists going to collectivist.

I think you're lumping too large a group of people together. Any mob has those that act and those that follow. That's left or right.

This thread was not meant to be political. I shouldn't have said the lib part. But generally when I think about people who fight and those who can't....it comes down to two camps. Libs and cons. Libs get rocked every time.

Of course you meant to, it was in the first sentence of your post.

You specifically addressed "libs" Have a sack and don't try and backtrack now.

No, the previously much more conservative western nations stood up for what was right and cleaned house. Modern day liberal pussies would just sit around whining about how they "feel" about genocide and mass invasions rather than actually doing anything about it.

I am asking this cuz I'm seeing alot of libs on a MMA board. I'm worried about yall. You ever have your friends back in a altercation? You seen TidWells thing about them brothers that took down them football playas.

Tell us about your right hooks and your lefts.

Mine was this guy ran up and decked my friend. His car looked like his. It wound down into me holding a gun on him and him about to call the cops. It ended peacefully

Of course I do. And vice versa. If it's not mutual I let them go. There's only a few close friends you need in life that have your back. It's got nothing to do with lib / con.

I'm in the UK so I can only stab people.
guns-for-show-knives-for-a-pro.jpg

Hey. Look. I say it how it is I hear conservative talk radio and these guys are gonzo for kids going back to school. But fuck that. Let's keep em out. Yes I would rather have them hear me then some lib teacher

Of course I do. And vice versa. If it's not mutual I let them go. There's only a few close friends you need in life that have your back. It's got nothing to do with lib / con.
It absolutely does. Cuz I know for a fucking fact the other side does NOT have your back. Fact.

I have a protective streak as well, bro. I hate bullies & abusive people. The majority of the altercations that I've been in in my adult life have been the result of me defending someone else too.

You tell yourself this but you're really just beating people up because you don't like their opinion......;)

You tell yourself this but you're really just beating people up because you don't like their opinion......;)

Hmmm... could be. ;)

Seriously though, I usually didn't get involved in physical altercations unless I felt that there was an imminent physical threat to someone that I felt wasn't able to deal with the threat themselves. I guess it's called "white knighting" in today's vernacular. But, as I said, I just couldn't stand bullies or abusive people. And back then, I used to have a really short fuse which often made me act without thinking things through properly. But that was quite a few years ago & I've calmed down a lot since then. Believe me, a couple of days behind bars will make you reconsider your actions. Plus, the last time that I got into trouble the judge sent me to court-appointed anger management sessions which worked wonders.

Hmmm... could be. ;)

Seriously though, I usually didn't get involved in physical altercations unless I felt that there was an imminent physical threat to someone that I felt wasn't able to deal with the threat themselves. I guess it's called "white knighting" in today's vernacular. But, as I said, I just couldn't stand bullies or abusive people. And back then, I used to have a really short fuse which often made me act without thinking things through properly. But that was quite a few years ago & I've calmed down a lot since then. Believe me, a couple of days behind bars will make you reconsider your actions. Plus, the last time that I got into trouble the judge sent me to court-appointed anger management sessions which worked wonders.

I'm sorry for your loss.........

If I see a friend getting jumped by a group of assailants that I can’t overcome I will join them in beating my friend to bits. Don’t get into those situations you idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back