Do you think prime Fedor would be able to compete in the octagon?

No he’s a bum who got starched by an aging Middleweight
hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

That middleweight was also in Pride and never won the HW grand prix. Fedor dominated that organisation, Hendo didn't.

Fedor destroyed the top two UFC HWs of his era , Timmy and Andre.

Also, Fedor put Hendo on Bambi legs and chased him to the corner which is when Hendo pulled the switch and caught him. It was a good close fight between two old dudes throwing haymakers.

Prime Fedor beats infinity stone Thanos

Compete? Yes.

Go on a 10 year undefeated run against mostly legit opponents? Not even the biggest Fedor nuthugger can be so stupid to think that.

He could have went on a 10 year run against the UFC guys back in that era. Bums like Buentello and Justin Eilers filled the HW top ten.

In what aspect of the game is Stipe (for example) better than prime Fedor? I think none.

He could have went on a 10 year run against the UFC guys back in that era. Bums like Buentello and Justin Eilers filled the HW top ten.

if you believe that I have a bridge to sell to you

wlm says I had a growing up story nobody would ever no

wlm is wlm

see, all in the open yarn of say say say, now it's uncouth to equate frivolity with, personally, ...cause you get bored wrestling with mashing and extolling the prospects of heterosexuality. There's a term I do my own (I made that up), but fuck the world.

This is a dumb question.

I give Fedor shit for KOing cans but he would’ve been just as dominant in a cage.

He’s a HW legend.

So which of Buentello or Eilers would have beaten Fedor? If you can answer that I'll pay double the asking price for your bridge.

Absolutely yes, Fedor in his prime was so fast for HW, he would smash many of the UFC HW's. He beat Sylvia in like 30 seconds, and Sylvia is the best UFC HW ever, not Stipe. Sylvia was only let go because he beat the undefeated Vera at the time who was Dana's new love and Dana was furious that Sylvia destroyed the hype.

He'd only be competitive outside the Top 10 of both HW, LHW and possibly even MW considering what Hendo did to him.

Yeah, and he had to grab the ropes against Lindland right? He would've lost otherwise for sure.

<36> <YeahOKJen>

Truthfully,
Fedor is the best fighter we've ever seen. The only people who would try to debate this are people who didn't follow his career.

No he’s a bum who got starched by an aging Middleweight
hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

An aginmiddleweight lol. Hendo is one of the best pfp of all time, and had the testosterone of a 22 year old when he fought Fedor, literally.

Meanwhile fedor was passed his prime, off the help, and psychologically couldnt give a fuck about MMa anymore.

Back